Challenge:Liberals on this Board...Especially Students...Show HARD Evidence that Trump is Racist

Racist = Honest
It cannot be proven...it’s a political ploy by DNC and liberal media lackeys.

Strawman much?

Jeebus.
How. Back your words?

What words? The strawman is yours, not mine.
You made the accusation that I had a “straw man” argument. How?

By typing your OP, and your title, and then clicking "post thread".

*WHO* are you reacting to? If the answer is "yourself" ----- straw man.

A real racist would do things like:

Go to Rev. Wright's church for 20 years

Give a speech to the New Black Panthers

Volunteer to work for the Louis Farakahn

Say if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin

Host the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House

Host La Raza in the White House

Host the BLM in the White House

Allow mass illegal immigration just to get more third world voters

:lol:

Racism is an internal, mental activity. Without the ability to read minds, there is no way to "prove" that someone is racist.

You can usually make a safe assumption, based on words and actions. But that's not "proof".
Then you cannot call him a racist.

Saying that there were good people in the tiki torch March is proof positive that Trump is a racist.

Settling charges laid by the DoJ - twice, regarding racial discrimination in housing rentals in New York is proof positive of Trump’s racism.
He never said that. Show me a quote that he said, “There were good people in the Tiki torch march?” He said there were good people there and that Antifa and Neo-Nazis were both wrong. You accelerate to false conclusions.

Racism is an internal, mental activity. Without the ability to read minds, there is no way to "prove" that someone is racist.

You can usually make a safe assumption, based on words and actions. But that's not "proof".

Saying that there were good people in the tiki torch March is proof positive that Trump is a racist.

Settling charges laid by the DoJ - twice, regarding racial discrimination in housing rentals in New York is proof positive of Trump’s racism.
Look RETARD, the protest was about taking down southern monuments and YES there wre a LOT of none racist GOOD people in the protest. You retards paint the right with a broad brush ad then whine like little dogs when ever we point out that riots and throngs of black people have racists and gang members in them, you don't get to have it both ways, you don't get to claim ALL whites are racist while claiming all blacks are not.

Racist = Honest
It cannot be proven...it’s a political ploy by DNC and liberal media lackeys.

Strawman much?

Jeebus.
How. Back your words?

Where did I do this?

Racist = Honest
Strawman much?

Jeebus.
How. Back your words?

Where did I do this?

Are you gonna just sit here and type stupid shit over and over?

A real racist would do things like:

Go to Rev. Wright's church for 20 years

Give a speech to the New Black Panthers

Volunteer to work for the Louis Farakahn

Say if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin

Host the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House

Host La Raza in the White House

Host the BLM in the White House

Allow mass illegal immigration just to get more third world voters
Thank you!

Racist = Honest
How. Back your words?

Where did I do this?

Why not YOU do and are doing it now in this thread. You got nothing so instead pretend there is nothing to the question. Answer the question, what PROOF do you have Trump is racist.

Trump understands the differences of the races

I'm not sure I understand the orange one. But I guess you're thinking of "black guys counting my money -- I hate it. The only people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day".

Look RETARD, the protest was about taking down southern monuments and YES there wre a LOT of none racist GOOD people in the protest. You retards paint the right with a broad brush ad then whine like little dogs when ever we point out that riots and throngs of black people have racists and gang members in them, you don't get to have it both ways, you don't get to claim ALL whites are racist while claiming all blacks are not.

No, that's not what the protest was about. That's what Trump and friends keep trying to claim, but it's not true.

Here's a flyer from the rally. I don't see anything at all about "statues":

Unite-The-Right.jpg

Here's another one. Still no statues:

6a00d8341c019953ef01b7c9153801970b-pi

Where did I do this?

Why not YOU do and are doing it now in this thread. You got nothing so instead pretend there is nothing to the question. Answer the question, what PROOF do you have Trump is racist.

Once AGAIN it's not my premise. It's the OP's

That's what "strawman" means, Dumbass.

Racist = Honest
How. Back your words?

Where did I do this?

Are you going to respond in a meaningful way or just continue with your babbling.

No, that's not what the protest was about. That's what Trump and friends keep trying to claim, but it's not true.

Unite-The-Right.jpg

Show me someone holding one in their hands? Antifa made these more than likely.

So you dug up a couple groups that were NOT there to protest the statues and are now claiming they represent everyone that attended. You know we can do that too claim all the counter protesters were there for antififa and such, see how that works retard?

Unite-The-Right.jpg

Show me someone holding one in their hands? Antifa made these more than likely.

You weren't paying much attention last August, were you?

No evidence exists that President of the United States Donald J.Trump is racist? Not PC assumptions, but actual evidence that The President is a racist? One time? On record, not gossip, or your “interpretation” of his words...but actual racism? I find it insulting that liberal media and professoriate try to set the tone for cultural conversation in this country. Liberals always flame out and are not very articulate on this topic.
Analysis | How civics teachers can talk to students about Trump’s racist comments

What evidence would be needed to prove that someone is a racist, in your view?

Forum List

Back