Challenge:Liberals on this Board...Especially Students...Show HARD Evidence that Trump is Racist

The Collected Quotes of Donald Trump on "the Blacks"

"“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”"

"“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”"
Not one citation from this piece. Very unprofessional. Not viable media.

Ah.... so it has to be a quote from a source that you find acceptable? Like what? The whole of the media is hated by people like you now. So, essentially it was always going to be impossible to prove anything.

In todays culture a racist is basically anyone who dares to have an opinion or viewpoint you don't agree with which is why the word is slowly becoming less meaningful and relevant.

Wait, you've managed to go off topic on your own fucking OP? Ridiculous. If you look at the title of the thread (that you actually wrote, wait, you're going to do a Trump and claim it was one of your aids that done it, or one of your hivs that done it, right?) it says "evidence trump is racist", not Obama.

You've switched because you've been found out.

It's a lame tactic in the first place, that you've used it so openly is just down right pathetic.
Has Trump made a speech directed at “The Black Man?” Obama did for “ White Man.” Read transcript.

Are we talking about Obama?

"“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”"

Not one citation from this piece. Very unprofessional. Not viable media.

Ah.... so it has to be a quote from a source that you find acceptable? Like what? The whole of the media is hated by people like you now. So, essentially it was always going to be impossible to prove anything.
Like cite the source from on record that a media company was willing to go on the record with a time,date, location? It pretty basic journalism.

I forgot the second one. But I'm pleased to have got the first one dead-on correct from memory. :thup:
Cite the quote...back it up. Does not hold muster.

Not sure what "hold muster" means --- prolly something that belongs on a hot dog ---- but those are from a Rump biography. They're well known, not new, and Rump himself as affirmed that what's in the book is "probably true".

Oh and there was also back when the US Justice department filed suit against Rump and his father Fred Christ for their discrimination against blacks and Hispanics in their rental properties and in between depositions Rump the younger, the current POTUS, said to federal investigator Elyse Goldweber, "Now Elyse -- you don't want to live with them either".

Wait, you've managed to go off topic on your own fucking OP? Ridiculous. If you look at the title of the thread (that you actually wrote, wait, you're going to do a Trump and claim it was one of your aids that done it, or one of your hivs that done it, right?) it says "evidence trump is racist", not Obama.

It's a lame tactic in the first place, that you've used it so openly is just down right pathetic.
Has Trump made a speech directed at “The Black Man?” Obama did for “ White Man.” Read transcript.

I'm sure somebody's pointed this out, but the question of proving your premise that "Rump is a racist" does not involve anything about "Obama".

Last edited:

Trump is facing double standard. Now...give me a solid example, that a media source was willing to go on the record and corroborate based on reliable sources?

I forgot the second one. But I'm pleased to have got the first one dead-on correct from memory. :thup:

Not sure what "hold muster" means --- prolly something that belongs on a hot dog ---- but those are from a Rump biography. They're well known, not new, and Rump himself as affirmed that what's in the book is "probably accurate".

I'm sure somebody's pointed this out, but the question of proving your premise that "Rump is a racist" does not involve anything about "Obama".
Cannot come up with accuracy. Missing spots. Military term. You “hold muster” at morning formation and turn in “head count” to check on desertions. If you cannot hold an accurate muster...then your final report...is fucked.

In todays culture a racist is basically anyone who dares to have an opinion or viewpoint you don't agree with which is why the word is slowly becoming less meaningful and relevant.

There are people who will use racism as a way of gaining leverage. I've had this with Jewish people try and claim I'm anti-Semitic simply because I didn't go with their narrative.

Then again there are racists out there.

I worked in a bar when I was a student and there were some regulars. They weren't racist, until you got them really drunk. Then they'd come out with some statements. But they were smart enough to keep their views hidden from sight most of the time.

That's the reality with racism.

Trump is facing double standard. Now...give me a solid example, that a media source was willing to go on the record and corroborate based on reliable sources?

Stop being so idiotic.

Not sure what "hold muster" means --- prolly something that belongs on a hot dog ---- but those are from a Rump biography. They're well known, not new, and Rump himself as affirmed that what's in the book is "probably accurate".

Cannot come up with accuracy. Missing spots. Military term. You “hold muster” at morning formation and turn in “head count” to check on desertions. If you cannot hold an accurate muster...then your final report...is fucked.

You ask for proof, and then make sure that the level of proof is so much higher than you ever use.

You're not here to debate, you're here to justify your own ignorance.

You ask for proof, and then make sure that the level of proof is so much higher than you ever use.

Here to expose your ignorance.

Here to expose your ignorance.

Like my ignorance of the Korean wall?

You're very good at being arrogant, appalling at making an argument.

Funny, anyone who has been watching Trump since he started running knows exactly who he is. There is not a shred of mystery.

Ah, you mean like starting a thread with your own premise and then demanding somebody else prove it?

No Sniffles --- USMB is facing your strawman. The one you set up in your title and OP.

Now you demand everybody else come up with an example to stand your strawman up.

Still waiting for evidence...or is it all a part of your rage over Hillary’s loss?

I don't know if I will ever understand why people who clearly don't think Trump is a racist are so fucking obsessed with worrying about people who do think he's a racist.

Forum List

Back