Challenge:Liberals on this Board...Especially Students...Show HARD Evidence that Trump is Racist

The only ones that can't see Donald Trump is a racist is racists themselves.

Name me one racist policy, or stfu race baiter.
Who said anything about a policy. Nice dodge. Trump has made some bigoted/racist remarks. They have been submitted in this thread but no one has argued them. Seriously, a trump supporter used racist language in this thread (post # 110) and not only did any Trump supporters called him on it they remained silent. 2 additional Trump supporters like his post. The proof is is the text.

So, no racist policies?

That's quite an admission.

Still nothing in your post to answer the challenge of hte OP.

Who said anything about a policy. Nice dodge. Trump has made some bigoted/racist remarks. They have been submitted in this thread but no one has argued them. Seriously, a trump supporter used racist language in this thread (post # 110) and not only did any Trump supporters called him on it they remained silent. 2 additional Trump supporters like his post. The proof is is the text.

I missed 110 but more recently 185 said:

Trump's a racist...that's why i like him.
I agree--if he's racist--I admire him even more

lol....wrong. i read more than i watch the news. try it sometimes.
I guess all the people that go to listen to the grand wizard at KKK meetings are not racist
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

according to president dotard, they are fine people.

You are such a vile liar.
He never said that, and you know it.
Liar.

Actually this time in a way you're right.

He said "very fine people".

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.
Time to declare the OP Challenge proven.
You lefties got nothing. NOTHING.

Here ya go.
"You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides," he added. --- ABC Nooz

Not breaking news. Was that day, not now. You've had months to process this info.

What's "proven" about the OP's challenge is that he successfully fit his own head up his own ass. Once AGAIN you don't plunk your own premise down and then demand SOMEBODY ELSE prove it.

That's why he ran away.

Unless the only evidence accepted is Trump saying........I am a racist
I guess it can't be proven

By his actions and words......it is evident

lol... & mueller is kicking trump's ample orange ass.

tick tock :popcorn:

I see you watch CNN exclusively.....

I guess all the people that go to listen to the grand wizard at KKK meetings are not racist

1. he was not talking about the KKK--but the Unite the Right rally
2. and--please show me how the UTR is racist
--link their manifesto

You need essplained how David Duke is racist?

Oh wait, lemme guess, you 'know nothing about David Duke or what I'm even talking about --- did he endorse me or what? Because I know nothing about white supremacists".

Actually maybe he's being honest here for once that he knows nothing about white supremacists --- if he did he wouldn't be able to call them "very fine people" now would he.... :eusa_think:

So, no racist policies?

Once AGAIN ---- not sure why this is such a mystery ---- it ain't his job to answer the challenge of the OP, just as it ain't mine and it ain't yours. It's the OP's job. He's the klown who put it up there. And once again ---- he ran away.

Liar.

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.

Here ya go.
"You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides," he added. --- ABC Nooz

Not breaking news. Was that day, not now. You've had months to process this info.

What's "proven" about the OP's challenge is that he successfully fit his own head up his own ass. Once AGAIN you don't plunk your own premise down and then demand SOMEBODY ELSE prove it.

That's why he ran away.

You've had months to process this information.

The rally was not a KKK rally.

It was a rally in defense of historical statues.

Trump was, almost certainly correctly assuming that some of the people that showed up in defense of the historical statues, were "very fine people".

This has been widely discussed. You have to have been exposed to it, and yet choose to ignore this obvious truth so as to give your self an excuse to spread vile and malicious lies about Trump and his supporters.

That you feel you had to lie in order to make your case, shows that deep down, you know you are wrong.

A challenge is not a premise.

Unless you are denying that liberals are calling Trump racist, his challenge was completely reasonable.

Liar.

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.

Here ya go.

That's why he ran away.
hey smart guy--read the other post
I'll say it again:
1. he was not referring to the KKK--but the Unite the RIght--that makes you wrong right there
2. prove that the UTR is racist
--link their manifesto--and not all this crap like:
''he's racist----just like Trump'''
''I know he's racist''
''I know it every one knows it'''
crap crap
like the OP says --HARD EVIDENCE--not crap

What actions? What words?

SO far, all we have gotten from the Left is assumptions, accusations and lies.

"Journalists recording my words --- I hate it. The only people I want relating my words are Fox Noise and sycophants who wear knee pads every day".

--link their manifesto

Oh wait, lemme guess, you 'know nothing about David Duke or what I'm even talking about --- did he endorse me or what? Because I know nothing about white supremacists".

Actually maybe he's being honest here for once that he knows nothing about white supremacists --- if he did he wouldn't be able to call them "very fine people" now would he.... :eusa_think:
well if DD is in charge of the UTR, then they are racists?? is he?

Liar.

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.

Here ya go.

That's why he ran away.
I'll say it again:
1. he was not referring to the KKK--but the Unite the RIght--that makes you wrong right there

Wuz he now.

Prove it. Show the class where he itemized these various factions by name.

Actually I never brought up "KKK". I believe that was you. While there were self-styled Klanners there there were also alt-righties, fascists, racists, Nazis, Jew-haters, Tiki-torcherers and at least one guy who thought it would be a good idea to plow his car into people.

Now my quote only says "sides". Do Klan klowns, alt-righties, fascists, racists, Nazis, Jew-haters, Tiki-torcherers and car-plowing terrorists not have a "side"?

Last edited:

--link their manifesto

David Duke wasn't even there.

And the white supremacists were not the whole of those who showed up in defense of historical statues.

NOt by a long shot.

What actions? What words?

SO far, all we have gotten from the Left is assumptions, accusations and lies.
yes--let's see some HARD evidence--not all this crap like:
he said the words ''fried chicken'' = RACIST

So, no racist policies?

Once AGAIN ---- not sure why this is such a mystery ---- it ain't his job to answer the challenge of the OP, just as it ain't mine and it ain't yours. It's the OP's job. He's the klown who put it up there. And once again ---- he ran away.

You want the OP to answer his own challenge?

That's utterly stupid.

YOU certainly don't have to answer it.

But if you are not prepared to try, then it is fairly odd that you are here spouting off.

Very odd.

Your behavior only makes sense, if you know that the lies of the Left are lies, and you are here to obfuscate that fact.

Liar.

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.

Here ya go.

That's why he ran away.
I'll say it again:

Wuz he now.

Prove it.
Unite the Right rally - Wikipedia
Scenes From the Deadly Unrest in Charlottesville
Timeline of events for Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville

Liar.

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.

Here ya go.

That's why he ran away.
I'll say it again:

Wuz he now.

Prove it.

Don't you mean that you will prove your "premise"?

I have YET to see any evidence that Unite the Right is racist
please--someone link their manifesto/etc if so

99% of the racial accusations are total CRAP
that's why we laugh and don't care when we here the accusations --that's what they are--accusations only

Forum List

Back