Challenge:Liberals on this Board...Especially Students...Show HARD Evidence that Trump is Racist

TZ8rvhC.gif

^^^ says it all right there ^^^

The leader of the free world should be in front.
And all the others know it.

lol... trump is no leader - shoving people out of the way is acting like a classless child.

Dont pretend to be more important than the leader of the free world.

<pffft>.

loo.jpg

Trumps kicking lefty ass.
And you cant even deny it.

lol... & mueller is kicking trump's ample orange ass.

tick tock :popcorn:

The leader of the free world should be in front.
And all the others know it.

lol... trump is no leader - shoving people out of the way is acting like a classless child.

<pffft>.

loo.jpg

I see you watch CNN exclusively.....

"As much as it saddens me to say it, the evidence is pretty clear that a racialized debate [on immigration] helps Trump." -- unhinged left-winger David Leonhardt in NYT

<pffft>.

loo.jpg

lol....wrong. i read more than i watch the news. try it sometimes.

A policy, allegedly, of his FATHER'S.

My dad was a life long Democrat. YOu want to accuse me of that?

Has nothing to do with "accusations" or "political parties" poor snowflake. :itsok: Once again it's context for the previously posted event.
Do you even understand what "context" means?.

I didn't claim it did.
I was just using my father's political party to make the point that a father does not define his son.
That was all.
And I was very clear about that.
It was very convenient how by misunderstanding that you got to A. avoid addressing my valid point, B. had an excuse to personally attack me, and C, repeat your previous position that I had already addressed.
My point stands.
YOu are presenting allegations and speculations about his father's actions as evidence of Trump's beliefs.

Once AGAIN delicate snowflake, there are no "allegations" and there are no correlations by osmosis between father and son. Once AGAIN the Trump organization was sued, in 1973, as noted in a prior post, and once AGAIN what I did was provide historical context for that suit. And once AGAIN I brought up the Klan march, before anyone else did, to make the point that it does *not* necessarily equate to racism -- a point that seems to have sailed over your pointed head but is still sitting there in the first post.

This thread is a challenge to those who believe and constantly claim that Trump is racist to show "hard evidence" of that.

Any discussion of what his father may or may not have done, is not going to lead to that

Page 18 and I haven't seen any lib be able to answer that challenge.

That's the OP's claim, and it's a strawman. You can't just stick a premise up and demand somebody else prove it.

You'll notice that after being called on that he ran away.

And once again ---- those descriptions of what Fred did are all context behind the particular lawsuit of 1973 cited. By which time, FWIW, Rump the current POTUS was the President of Trump Management.

"We have never discriminated and we never would", Rump the Younger said at the time, already lying since the government investigators had already proved they did exactly that.

Challenging liberals to back up their claim of racism is not a premise, it is a challenge.

Neither is it a strawman.

Unless you are denying that liberals have accused Trump of being racist?

<pffft>.

loo.jpg

You can read? I'm surprised,but you need to broaden your horizons past the communist manifesto.

if any POTUS is racist--it is Obama

yes. the fact that he is 1/2 white makes him a bigot towards white people..
1. he sent his AG to comfort a black criminal that attacked a white cop
--the AG is supposed to be anti--not pro--criminal
2. he went to Rev Wright --who is undeniably a racist and preached hate----for years
3. Obama thought he needed a black wife to become POTUS !!!!!!!
4. he said the white cop acted ''stupidly''--not the black jackass that started the whole problem by acting ''stupidly''
5. always was pro-black for the protesters who were/are racists
--he was anti-white cop and pro-black criminal
yes--he was definitely a jackass racist

Sure. Kid in his twenties working for his dad. I'm sure he was making the calls.

LOL!!

he was 26.... that ain't a young kid when donny grew up in the business enviroment that he did. where do you think he learned how to screw people over? you saying he was stupid not to have known? lol... of course he did & went right along with it. guess money trumps morals, right cartoon boy?

Sounds pretty young to me.

If he was half, hell a TENTH as racist as you fuckers like to pretend he is,

you wouldn't have to go back to 19 fucking 73 to find "evidence".

that was only the beginning. & it is clear hard evidence just like the OP wanted. a god damn lawsuit that DONALD J TRUMP WAS SUED REGARDING RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

no matter how you slice it or dice it... he was right there in the thick of it.

lol....

how easy is it to grab your ankles for president tinkles these days, cartoon boy?

So, if that was "only the beginning" you must have plenty of examples from say, this century?

ummm it matters not when it happened. the fact that it happened is all that does matter. racial discrimination charges brought by the US GOVto Donald J Trump is pure fact. i understand why you can't refudiate it.

his full page ads in the NYT calling for the death penalty for the central park 5 & still insisting on it even after they were found not guilty.

Well, actually, as the OP challenge is to prove that Trump IS racist, when it happened does matter.

The Central Park 5 were guilty, and their being found "not guilty" based on lack of dna evidence was a travesty of justice and utterly stupid and ignorant.

if any POTUS is racist--it is Obama

yes. the fact that he is 1/2 white makes him a bigot towards white people..
1. he sent his AG to comfort a black criminal that attacked a white cop
--the AG is supposed to be anti--not pro--criminal
2. he went to Rev Wright --who is undeniably a racist and preached hate----for years
3. Obama thought he needed a black wife to become POTUS !!!!!!!
4. he said the white cop acted ''stupidly''--not the black jackass that started the whole problem by acting ''stupidly''
5. always was pro-black for the protesters who were/are racists
--he was anti-white cop and pro-black criminal
yes--he was definitely a jackass racist

lol... i am considering the source as i'm reading the above. it's very entertaining indeed.

<pffft>.

loo.jpg

I guess all the people that go to listen to the grand wizard at KKK meetings are not racist
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

he was 26.... that ain't a young kid when donny grew up in the business enviroment that he did. where do you think he learned how to screw people over? you saying he was stupid not to have known? lol... of course he did & went right along with it. guess money trumps morals, right cartoon boy?

that was only the beginning. & it is clear hard evidence just like the OP wanted. a god damn lawsuit that DONALD J TRUMP WAS SUED REGARDING RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

lol....

how easy is it to grab your ankles for president tinkles these days, cartoon boy?

So, if that was "only the beginning" you must have plenty of examples from say, this century?

ummm it matters not when it happened. the fact that it happened is all that does matter. racial discrimination charges brought by the US GOVto Donald J Trump is pure fact. i understand why you can't refudiate it.

his full page ads in the NYT calling for the death penalty for the central park 5 & still insisting on it even after they were found not guilty.

Well, actually, as the OP challenge is to prove that Trump IS racist, when it happened does matter.

The Central Park 5 were guilty, and their being found "not guilty" based on lack of dna evidence was a travesty of justice and utterly stupid and ignorant.

does that kool aide taste as bitter as you sound? what are you gonna do when mueller blows trumpco outa the water?

lol....

Actually the DNA of the actual killer --- who also confessed --- is exactly why the five are not guilty.

And yet, even after that was established Rump didn't relinquish his call for them to be executed. And never apologized.

As for the OP "challenge" --- that's a challenge for himself, since he posited his own premise. And he ran away.

I guess all the people that go to listen to the grand wizard at KKK meetings are not racist

according to president dotard, they are fine people.

lol....

--- And (next) does he have examples from even-numbered years during a month with a Q in it at a time when Mercury was in Pisces and it was raining in Bucharest? :eusa_think:

Playtime is the one that made the claim that this, from 1973, was only the beginning.

I'm just asking him to show us what he was thinking of when he said that.

you can't even get it in yer head that i'm a she despite me telling you several times as we cross paths on this message board & you think you are good at debating?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lefties tend to blur together, as you all spout the same mindless drivel.

THis is not something wrong with me, it is something wrong with you.

so when blacks go to Rev Wright, they really don't care for his sermons/beliefs/etc
:rolleyes-41:

blacks can never:
be racist
murder
rape
rob
attack a cop
etc

Forum List

Back