Challenge:Liberals on this Board...Especially Students...Show HARD Evidence that Trump is Racist

Sure. Kid in his twenties working for his dad. I'm sure he was making the calls.

LOL!!

he was 26.... that ain't a young kid when donny grew up in the business enviroment that he did. where do you think he learned how to screw people over? you saying he was stupid not to have known? lol... of course he did & went right along with it. guess money trumps morals, right cartoon boy?

Sounds pretty young to me.

If he was half, hell a TENTH as racist as you fuckers like to pretend he is,

you wouldn't have to go back to 19 fucking 73 to find "evidence".

that was only the beginning. & it is clear hard evidence just like the OP wanted. a god damn lawsuit that DONALD J TRUMP WAS SUED REGARDING RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

no matter how you slice it or dice it... he was right there in the thick of it.

lol....

how easy is it to grab your ankles for president tinkles these days, cartoon boy?

So, if that was "only the beginning" you must have plenty of examples from say, this century?

--- And (next) does he have examples from even-numbered years during a month with a Q in it at a time when Mercury was in Pisces and it was raining in Bucharest? :eusa_think:

Playtime is the one that made the claim that this, from 1973, was only the beginning.

I'm just asking him to show us what he was thinking of when he said that.

he was 26.... that ain't a young kid when donny grew up in the business enviroment that he did. where do you think he learned how to screw people over? you saying he was stupid not to have known? lol... of course he did & went right along with it. guess money trumps morals, right cartoon boy?

that was only the beginning. & it is clear hard evidence just like the OP wanted. a god damn lawsuit that DONALD J TRUMP WAS SUED REGARDING RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

lol....

how easy is it to grab your ankles for president tinkles these days, cartoon boy?

So, if that was "only the beginning" you must have plenty of examples from say, this century?

--- And (next) does he have examples from even-numbered years during a month with a Q in it at a time when Mercury was in Pisces and it was raining in Bucharest? :eusa_think:

Playtime is the one that made the claim that this, from 1973, was only the beginning.

Can't speak for another poster but 1973 would be already working backwards in time from "Black guys counting my money -- I hate it" and "laziness is a trait in blacks".

Actually against both of them. Rump was handed an executive chair in 1971.

The US had sent "tester" subjects carrying exactly the same credentials and background to apply for living spaces. The white ones were welcomed and the black ones were turned away.

During a break in the depositions Rump went to the chief investigator Elyse Goldweber and said, "come on Elyse --- you don't want to live with 'them' either".

The Trumps hired notorious sleazeball Roy Cohn to countersue the government for harassment. He lost that. As reparation the Trumps had to file regular reports showing future compliance. And about three years later they were back in court for failure to comply with that.

Rump of course will sell that as "no admission of guilt". But then that's the same Rump who claims he has umpteen billion dollars, who says he will build a wall that Mexico will pay for, and who says he never went bankrupt, so consider the source. And the record.

The Trump record on discrimination had already gone back a long way. A quarter-century earlier back around 1951, Woody Guthrie, a tenant for a time in Fred Trump's properties, wrote this:

I suppose that Old Man Trump knows just how much racial hate
He stirred up in that bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed that color line
Here at his Beach Haven family project

Beach Haven ain't my home!
No, I just can't pay this rent!
My money's down the drain,
And my soul is badly bent!
Beach Haven is Trump’s Tower
Where no black folks come to roam,
No, no, Old Man Trump!
Old Beach Haven ain't my home!

I'm calling out my welcome to you and your man both
Welcoming you here to Beach Haven
To love in any way you please and to have some kind of a decent place
To have your kids raised up in.

No, no, Old Man Trump!
("Old man" is a colloquialism for Authority here --- Fred Trump was in his mid-forties at the time)

Does all this mean either Trump was a racist? Not necessarily. Clearly they saw themselves as an upper class that didn't need to associate, or do business with, lower untouchable classes. But whether they saw blacks as an inferior caste on account of their race, as opposed to their economic power, remains an open question. They held the same contempt for Hispanics, which is not a race, so that would lean us toward the latter. And in the present day cases "Muslim" and "Mexican" and "female" and "media" are not races either ---- but they could be considered "inferior castes".

A quarter-century before that, Fred was famously arrested at a Ku Klux Klan rally. What his presence there indicated, no one knows, but that too doesn't automatically indicate racism per se. The Klan of that time was vehemently against not just Blacks and Catholics and Jews, but immigrants and labor unions, Being already engaged in house-building, Fred could certainly have been interested in the ideas of quashing immigrants and/or labor, both of which would affect his business.

Lol, so 1973 wasn't long enough ago, you have to go back even further?

Any thing from this century?

I filled in some context for the 1973/1976 lawsuit. You against context?

lol....

Can't speak for another poster but 1973 would be already working backwards in time from "Black guys counting my money -- I hate it" and "laziness is a trait in blacks".

From that right wing rag, the Washington Post.

Did Donald Trump really say those things?

“Laziness is a trait in blacks”

"This is a secondhand quote, something that someone has alleged that Trump said. So it should be viewed with some skepticism....

So this is clearly a secondhand quote, made in a private conversation and written some years after the fact."

The US had sent "tester" subjects carrying exactly the same credentials and background to apply for living spaces. The white ones were welcomed and the black ones were turned away.

During a break in the depositions Rump went to the chief investigator Elyse Goldweber and said, "come on Elyse --- you don't want to live with 'them' either".

The Trumps hired notorious sleazeball Roy Cohn to countersue the government for harassment. He lost that. As reparation the Trumps had to file regular reports showing future compliance. And about three years later they were back in court for failure to comply with that.

Rump of course will sell that as "no admission of guilt". But then that's the same Rump who claims he has umpteen billion dollars, who says he will build a wall that Mexico will pay for, and who says he never went bankrupt, so consider the source. And the record.

The Trump record on discrimination had already gone back a long way. A quarter-century earlier back around 1951, Woody Guthrie, a tenant for a time in Fred Trump's properties, wrote this:

No, no, Old Man Trump!

No, no, Old Man Trump!
("Old man" is a colloquialism for Authority here --- Fred Trump was in his mid-forties at the time)

Does all this mean either Trump was a racist? Not necessarily. Clearly they saw themselves as an upper class that didn't need to associate, or do business with, lower untouchable classes. But whether they saw blacks as an inferior caste on account of their race, as opposed to their economic power, remains an open question. They held the same contempt for Hispanics, which is not a race, so that would lean us toward the latter. And in the present day cases "Muslim" and "Mexican" and "female" and "media" are not races either ---- but they could be considered "inferior castes".

A quarter-century before that, Fred was famously arrested at a Ku Klux Klan rally. What his presence there indicated, no one knows, but that too doesn't automatically indicate racism per se. The Klan of that time was vehemently against not just Blacks and Catholics and Jews, but immigrants and labor unions, Being already engaged in house-building, Fred could certainly have been interested in the ideas of quashing immigrants and/or labor, both of which would affect his business.

Going back 25 years before the 1973 case is providing context?

Especially as it is not known that he was even part of the rally, he was not charged, might have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

1973, against his dad.

lol!

No, no, Old Man Trump!

No, no, Old Man Trump!

Of course it is. What do you think, the case just popped up suddenly all by itself?

The Trump organization was being sued for violating LBJ's 1968 Civil Rights bill which banned racial discrimination in leasing living spaces (and which New York city had already illegalized since 1957). Add the Woody Guthrie diary-verse from 1951 and you have a longstanding pattern. A business pattern that goes back 25 years, or in other words a "policy".

Especially as it is not known that he was even part of the rally, he was not charged, might have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Actually yes he was charged. That's how we know about it -- his name and address were published in the newspaper along with others charged. He failed to disperse. Exactly WHY he was there, we can only speculate, as I said. But whatever the reason he didn't want to leave, which is why he got arrested. In any case, the Klan was another entity that institutionally also believed in a caste system --- where the upper caste was white, Christian, Protestant, "100% Americans" and anybody who didn't fit all those adjectives, plus any kind of labor activism, was the lower caste.

Last edited:
"Thinking highly of oneself" is not what we're talking here. What this is is "thinking elitely of oneself". That means the belief that oneself is a superior being, i.e. literally better than everyone else. And there's no secret about that belief --- he goes out of his way to remind the world that that's exactly what he thinks, every day even at three in the morning.

Racism as in the thread title would be one form of that but it's specific to race. The racist thinks himself superior to another specific person on account of their skin colors. I don't think Rump thinks himself superior on account of race alone, if we mean literal race as in skin color. Rather he thinks he's of a "master race" in the generalized meaning of the term. A more accurate term would be that he thinks he's of a "master class" -- it's more like the castes of India than the skin colors of what we traditionally call "racism".

I've seen nothing that supports the idea that Trump's high opinion of himself is extended in his mind to his fellow "class", the vast majority of which was against him in the election and who's various champions he viciously ridiculed and crushed.

You're overthinking it. And perhaps I underdescribed it.

When I say Rump thinks of himself as part of a master "class" --- that class is in effect, population of one.

If you mean as a class "the rich", that's not what defines this class as I mean it. It's not defined by material wealth but by personal attitude. I'm not sure you could take the class of "the rich" and find that attitude universally. You'd find it, no doubt, but it wouldn't be universal.

In the same way you could take some other wealth class, say "poor whites" and find the attitude of racism in it. where the racist thinks himself superior to another race. That doesn't mean all poor whites have that attitude (are racist)

Nor does it mean their economic status brought them to that attitude ---- but in both cases it helps.

So my use of the word "class" here is more at "caste". A social group put into its position of power via "destiny".

Of course, the next analytical step from here is that Rump by this definition, does not believe that "all men are created equal". And we can take that wherever it needs to go.

The problem with "master race" or "master class" is that a person who believes in it, will discriminate in favor of that group.

By playing word games so that you define an individual as a "class", you are spouting meaningless static.

How will Trump, in theory, discriminate in favor of his "class" if it is actually just him?

Everyone who thinks he or she is qualified to be the most powerful man in the world, has a very healthy ego.

He is not a member of any "caste".

Yeah I know he isn't. And you know he isn't.
The issue is that HE thinks he is.

Again, what I describe is not a "class" in the sense of an entire section of a population. It's a membership of one. And given that number, yes exactly he DOES discriminate in favor of that group. Everything in his little adolescent bubble is "me me me" and "I want" and anything that doesn't serve that self-indulgence gets the brunt of the next adolescent attack. So as long as you understand the "class" is sparsely populated, you're right.

I'm not sure who else if anyone Rump would consider in his particular caste aside from obviously his father. Perhaps Ivana. She proved to be every bit as ambitious as him and when her skiing ability made him look amateurish by comparison, he completely melted down. No doubt that's why he jettisoned her; in Rump's caste as he sees it, there can BE only one.

TZ8rvhC.gif

^^^ says it all right there ^^^

The leader of the free world should be in front.
And all the others know it.

No, no, Old Man Trump!

No, no, Old Man Trump!

Of course it is. What do you think, the case just popped up suddenly all by itself?

The Trump organization was being sued for violating LBJ's 1968 Civil Rights bill which banned racial discrimination in leasing living spaces (and which New York city had already illegalized since 1957). Add the Woody Guthrie diary-verse from 1951 and you have a longstanding pattern. A business pattern that goes back 25 years, or in other words a "policy".

A policy, allegedly, of his FATHER'S.

My dad was a life long Democrat. YOu want to accuse me of that?

Actually yes he was charged. That's how we know about it -- his name and address were published in the newspaper along with others charged. He failed to disperse. Exactly WHY he was there, we can only speculate, as I said. But whatever the reason he didn't want to leave, which is why he got arrested. In any case, the Klan was another entity that institutionally also believed in a caste system --- where the upper caste was white, Christian, Protestant, "100% Americans" and anybody who didn't fit all those adjectives, plus any kind of labor activism, was the lower caste.[/QUOTE]

He was the only one arrested who was not charged with a crime.

Could have easily been an innocent bystander who got swept up by the cops by mistake, which would explain why he was not charged with any crime.

And this was in 1927, twenty years before Donald Trump was born.

No, no, Old Man Trump!

No, no, Old Man Trump!

Has nothing to do with "accusations" or "political parties" poor snowflake. :itsok: Once again it's context for the previously posted event.
Do you even understand what "context" means?.

Has nothing to do with "accusations" or "political parties" poor snowflake. :itsok: Once again it's context for the previously posted event.

I didn't claim it did.

I was just using my father's political party to make the point that a father does not define his son.

That was all.

And I was very clear about that.

It was very convenient how by misunderstanding that you got to A. avoid addressing my valid point, B. had an excuse to personally attack me, and C, repeat your previous position that I had already addressed.

My point stands.

YOu are presenting allegations and speculations about his father's actions as evidence of Trump's beliefs.

I didn't claim it did.
I was just using my father's political party to make the point that a father does not define his son.
That was all.
It was very convenient how by misunderstanding that you got to A. avoid addressing my valid point, B. had an excuse to personally attack me, and C, repeat your previous position that I had already addressed.
My point stands.
YOu are presenting allegations and speculations about his father's actions as evidence of Trump's beliefs.

Once AGAIN delicate snowflake, there are no "allegations" and there are no correlations by osmosis between father and son. Once AGAIN the Trump organization was sued, in 1973, as noted in a prior post, and once AGAIN what I did was provide historical context for that suit. And once AGAIN I brought up the Klan march, before anyone else did, to make the point that it does *not* necessarily equate to racism -- a point that seems to have sailed over your pointed head but is still sitting there in the first post.

I didn't claim it did.
That was all.
My point stands.

Once AGAIN delicate snowflake, there are no "allegations" and there are no correlations by osmosis between father and son. Once AGAIN the Trump organization was sued, in 1973, as noted in a prior post, and once AGAIN what I did was provide historical context for that suit. And once AGAIN I brought up the Klan march, before anyone else did, to make the point that it does *not* necessarily equate to racism -- a point that seems to have sailed over your pointed head but is still sitting there in the first post.

This thread is a challenge to those who believe and constantly claim that Trump is racist to show "hard evidence" of that.

Any discussion of what his father may or may not have done, is not going to lead to that.

Page 18 and I haven't seen any lib be able to answer that challenge.

I didn't claim it did.
That was all.
My point stands.

This thread is a challenge to those who believe and constantly claim that Trump is racist to show "hard evidence" of that.

Any discussion of what his father may or may not have done, is not going to lead to that

Page 18 and I haven't seen any lib be able to answer that challenge.

That's the OP's claim, and it's a strawman. You can't just stick a premise up and demand somebody else prove it.

You'll notice that after being called on that he ran away.

And once again ---- those descriptions of what Fred did are all context behind the particular lawsuit of 1973 cited. By which time, FWIW, Rump the current POTUS was the President of Trump Management.

"We have never discriminated and we never would", Rump the Younger said at the time, already lying since the government investigators had already proved they did exactly that.

Last edited:
Ummmmm....

& him.

lol......

Sure. Kid in his twenties working for his dad. I'm sure he was making the calls.

LOL!!

lol....

ummm it matters not when it happened. the fact that it happened is all that does matter. racial discrimination charges brought by the US GOVto Donald J Trump is pure fact. i understand why you can't refudiate it.

his full page ads in the NYT calling for the death penalty for the central park 5 & still insisting on it even after they were found not guilty.

'the blacks' love me.'

'they don't look like indians to me' referring to the CT pequots

'there's my african american !'

norway isn't a shithole because norway is white. - i paraphrase, but that is exactly what he meant.

^ misquotes? not.........

please.

lol....

you can't even get it in yer head that i'm a she despite me telling you several times as we cross paths on this message board & you think you are good at debating?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen nothing that supports the idea that Trump's high opinion of himself is extended in his mind to his fellow "class", the vast majority of which was against him in the election and who's various champions he viciously ridiculed and crushed.

When I say Rump thinks of himself as part of a master "class" --- that class is in effect, population of one.

If you mean as a class "the rich", that's not what defines this class as I mean it. It's not defined by material wealth but by personal attitude. I'm not sure you could take the class of "the rich" and find that attitude universally. You'd find it, no doubt, but it wouldn't be universal.

In the same way you could take some other wealth class, say "poor whites" and find the attitude of racism in it. where the racist thinks himself superior to another race. That doesn't mean all poor whites have that attitude (are racist)

Nor does it mean their economic status brought them to that attitude ---- but in both cases it helps.

So my use of the word "class" here is more at "caste". A social group put into its position of power via "destiny".

Of course, the next analytical step from here is that Rump by this definition, does not believe that "all men are created equal". And we can take that wherever it needs to go.

The problem with "master race" or "master class" is that a person who believes in it, will discriminate in favor of that group.

By playing word games so that you define an individual as a "class", you are spouting meaningless static.

How will Trump, in theory, discriminate in favor of his "class" if it is actually just him?

Everyone who thinks he or she is qualified to be the most powerful man in the world, has a very healthy ego.

Again, what I describe is not a "class" in the sense of an entire section of a population. It's a membership of one. And given that number, yes exactly he DOES discriminate in favor of that group. Everything in his little adolescent bubble is "me me me" and "I want" and anything that doesn't serve that self-indulgence gets the brunt of the next adolescent attack. So as long as you understand the "class" is sparsely populated, you're right.

I'm not sure who else if anyone Rump would consider in his particular caste aside from obviously his father. Perhaps Ivana. She proved to be every bit as ambitious as him and when her skiing ability made him look amateurish by comparison, he completely melted down. No doubt that's why he jettisoned her; in Rump's caste as he sees it, there can BE only one.

TZ8rvhC.gif

lol... trump is no leader - shoving people out of the way is acting like a classless child.

TZ8rvhC.gif

lol... trump is no leader - shoving people out of the way is acting like a classless child.

Dont pretend to be more important than the leader of the free world.

TZ8rvhC.gif

<pffft>.

loo.jpg

TZ8rvhC.gif

<pffft>.

loo.jpg

Trumps kicking lefty ass.
And you cant even deny it.

Forum List

Back