Challenge:Liberals on this Board...Especially Students...Show HARD Evidence that Trump is Racist

lol... & mueller is kicking trump's ample orange ass.

tick tock :popcorn:

I see you watch CNN exclusively.....

lol....wrong. i read more than i watch the news. try it sometimes.
I guess all the people that go to listen to the grand wizard at KKK meetings are not racist
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

according to president dotard, they are fine people.
blacks can never:
be racist
murder
rape
rob
attack a cop
etc

^^ can't handle the topic, so shifts to "blacks".

Yet another nickel for Pogo's Law.

if any POTUS is racist--it is Obama

yes. the fact that he is 1/2 white makes him a bigot towards white people..
but Trump is a racist--cause he's white
Obama can't be a racist--because he's half this half that / bi/ leftie/
blacks can't be racist
right there you people make asses of yourselves

trump isn't racist because he's white. trump is a racist because he's a white supremacist jack-off. not having any black blood also factors in.

obama isn't racist against white people for the very fact that he is 1/2 white & his kids got caucasion blood in them too.

you just can't make an argument for yourself.

blacks can't be racist

trump isn't racist because he's white. trump is a racist because he's a white supremacist jack-off. not having any black blood also factors in.

obama isn't racist against white people for the very fact that he is 1/2 white & his kids got caucasion blood in them too.

So how come he wasnt a racist till he ran as a Republican?

blacks can't be racist

he was always a racist. he was always a braggart. he was always a cheater. he was always a snake oil salesman. BUT, he wasn't a 'christian' man until he ran as a republican.

blacks can't be racist

he was always a racist. he was always a braggart. he was always a cheater. he was always a snake oil salesman. BUT, he wasn't a 'christian' man until he ran as a republican.

If he was considered a racist why did hollyweird embrace him?

Sounds pretty young to me.

If he was half, hell a TENTH as racist as you fuckers like to pretend he is,

you wouldn't have to go back to 19 fucking 73 to find "evidence".

that was only the beginning. & it is clear hard evidence just like the OP wanted. a god damn lawsuit that DONALD J TRUMP WAS SUED REGARDING RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

no matter how you slice it or dice it... he was right there in the thick of it.

lol....

how easy is it to grab your ankles for president tinkles these days, cartoon boy?

So, if that was "only the beginning" you must have plenty of examples from say, this century?

ummm it matters not when it happened. the fact that it happened is all that does matter. racial discrimination charges brought by the US GOVto Donald J Trump is pure fact. i understand why you can't refudiate it.

his full page ads in the NYT calling for the death penalty for the central park 5 & still insisting on it even after they were found not guilty.

Well, actually, as the OP challenge is to prove that Trump IS racist, when it happened does matter.

The Central Park 5 were guilty, and their being found "not guilty" based on lack of dna evidence was a travesty of justice and utterly stupid and ignorant.

does that kool aide taste as bitter as you sound? what are you gonna do when mueller blows trumpco outa the water?

1. It is well known that a lack of dna evidence does NOT mean that a person was not one of the rapists.

2. It is well known that penetration is not required for the person to be considered a rapist.

3. It is well known that the rapist that admitted to the crime, did so after the statue of limitations were past and faced no additional time or punishment from them.

4. It is well known that the rapist that confessed to committing the crimes alone, was a notorious liar.

The central park 5 being found "not guilty" was a travesty of justice.

blacks can't be racist

brilliant--he can't be racist because he's half white!!!
brilliant deduction --wow

Sounds pretty young to me.

If he was half, hell a TENTH as racist as you fuckers like to pretend he is,

you wouldn't have to go back to 19 fucking 73 to find "evidence".

that was only the beginning. & it is clear hard evidence just like the OP wanted. a god damn lawsuit that DONALD J TRUMP WAS SUED REGARDING RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

no matter how you slice it or dice it... he was right there in the thick of it.

lol....

how easy is it to grab your ankles for president tinkles these days, cartoon boy?

So, if that was "only the beginning" you must have plenty of examples from say, this century?

ummm it matters not when it happened. the fact that it happened is all that does matter. racial discrimination charges brought by the US GOVto Donald J Trump is pure fact. i understand why you can't refudiate it.

his full page ads in the NYT calling for the death penalty for the central park 5 & still insisting on it even after they were found not guilty.

Well, actually, as the OP challenge is to prove that Trump IS racist, when it happened does matter.

The Central Park 5 were guilty, and their being found "not guilty" based on lack of dna evidence was a travesty of justice and utterly stupid and ignorant.

Actually the DNA of the actual killer --- who also confessed --- is exactly why the five are not guilty.

And yet, even after that was established Rump didn't relinquish his call for them to be executed. And never apologized.

As for the OP "challenge" --- that's a challenge for himself, since he posited his own premise. And he ran away.

It is well known that dna evidence is not always found after a rape. Lack of dna evidence is not evidence of lack of rape.

Also, the rape victim in the Central Park survived, though horrible injured.

Also, actual penetration is not required for a rape conviction.

Off the top of my head, at least one of the rapists was convicted based on his confession that he "only held her down".

Trumps kicking lefty ass.
And you cant even deny it.

I guess all the people that go to listen to the grand wizard at KKK meetings are not racist

You are such a vile liar.

He never said that, and you know it.

Liar.

your post is worthless and crap---as Correll said, Trump never said that
I haven't seen much evidence from you--most of your posts are worthless crap because of that

It is well known that dna evidence is not always found after a rape. Lack of dna evidence is not evidence of lack of rape.

REALLY.

So you're saying --- if some woman in Bangladesh is raped --- and your DNA does not show up on her ----- that doesn't mean you didn't do it.

Yeah you go with that one Sparkles. :rofl:

Off the top of my head, at least one of the rapists was convicted based on his confession that he "only held her down".

Then the top of your head is as wrong as the bottom.

Liar.

Actually this time in a way you're right.

He said "very fine people".

The only ones that can't see Donald Trump is a racist is racists themselves.

Name me one racist policy, or stfu race baiter.
Who said anything about a policy. Nice dodge. Trump has made some bigoted/racist remarks. They have been submitted in this thread but no one has argued them. Seriously, a trump supporter used racist language in this thread (post # 110) and not only did any Trump supporters called him on it they remained silent. 2 additional Trump supporters like his post. The proof is is the text.

REALLY.

So you're saying --- if some woman in Bangladesh is raped --- and your DNA does not show up on her ----- that doesn't mean you didn't do it.

Then the top of your head is as wrong as the bottom.
you are a smart guy--aren't you?
there doesn't have to be any DNA for rape to occur
WTF are you trying to say?

Liar.

bur he wasn't talking about the KKK--smart guy!!!
so--NO--he never said that about the KKK

REALLY.

Correct. DNA is not always recoverable in a rape.

Then the top of your head is as wrong as the bottom.[/QUOTE]

Central Park jogger case - Wikipedia

"All five confessed to a number of the attacks committed in the park that night, and implicated one or more of the others.[9][38] None of the five said they themselves actually raped the jogger, but each confessed to being an accomplice to the rape.[9] All five said that they themselves had only helped restrain the jogger, or touched her, while one or more others raped her.[38] Antron McCray said that a "Puerto Rican kid with a hoodie" had been the one who raped the jogger.[9] While he was incarcerated in the Rikers Island jail, Korey Wise told the older sister of a friend of his, according to her testimony, that he'd only held the jogger down.[38]

Yusef Salaam made verbal admissions, but refused to sign a confession or make one on videotape. However, Salaam was implicated by all of the other four, and convicted at trial. Six others were charged with committing crimes in the park that night as well. "

This is where, if you had any intellectual honestly, you would admit that President Trump was right to post his ad, and that the evidence not of "racism" but of moral courage.

Liar.

No, he didn't.

Stop your vile lying.

You should be ashamed.

Time to declare the OP Challenge proven.

You lefties got nothing. NOTHING.

The only ones that can't see Donald Trump is a racist is racists themselves.

Name me one racist policy, or stfu race baiter.
Who said anything about a policy. Nice dodge. Trump has made some bigoted/racist remarks. They have been submitted in this thread but no one has argued them. Seriously, a trump supporter used racist language in this thread (post # 110) and not only did any Trump supporters called him on it they remained silent. 2 additional Trump supporters like his post. The proof is is the text.

I missed 110 but more recently 185 said:

Trump's a racist...that's why i like him.

1. he was not talking about the KKK--but the Unite the Right rally
2. and--please show me how the UTR is racist
--link their manifesto

Forum List

Back