Challenge:Liberals on this Board...Especially Students...Show HARD Evidence that Trump is Racist

lol....wrong. i read more than i watch the news. try it sometimes.
I guess all the people that go to listen to the grand wizard at KKK meetings are not racist
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

according to president dotard, they are fine people.
1. he was not talking about the KKK--but the Unite the Right rally
2. and--please show me how the UTR is racist
--link their manifesto

You need essplained how David Duke is racist?

Oh wait, lemme guess, you 'know nothing about David Duke or what I'm even talking about --- did he endorse me or what? Because I know nothing about white supremacists".

Actually maybe he's being honest here for once that he knows nothing about white supremacists --- if he did he wouldn't be able to call them "very fine people" now would he.... :eusa_think:

David Duke wasn't even there.

The fuck he wasn't.

And the white supremacists were not the whole of those who showed up in defense of historical statues.

NOt by a long shot.

Of course not. Some were just thugs, some were straight-up Nazis, some were there because they got a deal on Tinkle torches :gay: and one guy was there to play Lawnmower with his car, so some were simply attracted by violence. Matter of fact the people that guy ran over were mostly white, so you can't call him a racist.

You are such a vile liar.
He never said that, and you know it.
Liar.

Actually this time in a way you're right.

He said "very fine people".

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.
Time to declare the OP Challenge proven.
You lefties got nothing. NOTHING.

Here ya go.
"You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides," he added. --- ABC Nooz

Not breaking news. Was that day, not now. You've had months to process this info.

What's "proven" about the OP's challenge is that he successfully fit his own head up his own ass. Once AGAIN you don't plunk your own premise down and then demand SOMEBODY ELSE prove it.

That's why he ran away.

You've had months to process this information.

The rally was not a KKK rally.

Once AGAIN that's not my contention --- some other poster picked that for a fake talking point.

It was a rally in defense of historical statues.

Advertised as such at first --- and yet, in the event nobody said boo about any statues; it was all about "you will not replace us (or Jews will not replace us) and beating up black people and mowing down pedestrians and walking around with Tinkie Torches going "look at us, we're Nazis". Somehow the poor statue got forgot in all that.

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.

Here ya go.
"You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides," he added. --- ABC Nooz

Not breaking news. Was that day, not now. You've had months to process this info.

What's "proven" about the OP's challenge is that he successfully fit his own head up his own ass. Once AGAIN you don't plunk your own premise down and then demand SOMEBODY ELSE prove it.

That's why he ran away.
hey smart guy--read the other post
I'll say it again:
1. he was not referring to the KKK--but the Unite the RIght--that makes you wrong right there

Wuz he now.

Prove it.

Don't you mean that you will prove your "premise"?

Nope -- again it's not my premise is it.

This klown would have us believe that a vague "both sides" somehow means one very specific group and simultaneously omits every other group. That's his job to make that walk.

Liar.

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.

Here ya go.

That's why he ran away.
I'll say it again:
1. he was not referring to the KKK--but the Unite the RIght--that makes you wrong right there

Wuz he now.

Prove it. Show the class where he itemized these various factions by name.

Actually I never brought up "KKK". I believe that was you. While there were self-styled Klanners there there were also alt-righties, fascists, racists, Nazis, Jew-haters, Tiki-torcherers and at least one guy who thought it would be a good idea to plow his car into people.

Now my quote only says "sides". Do Klan klowns, alt-righties, fascists, racists, Nazis, Jew-haters, Tiki-torcherers and car-plowing terrorists not have a "side"?
we were talking about the KKK-post # 193!!! and Trump was talking about the UTR !!
did any of the UTR/whatever preach that they need to KILL people? like the BLACKS said they need to start KILLING white people?
and blacks commit more hate crime per capita than whites at over TWICE the rate
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’
the blacks are the haters/racists/bigots--not the UTR

Liar.

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.

Here ya go.

That's why he ran away.

Once AGAIN that's not my contention --- some other poster picked that for a fake talking point.

Advertised as such at first --- and yet, in the event nobody said boo about any statues; it was all about "you will not replace us (or Jews will not replace us) and beating up black people and mowing down pedestrians and walking around with Tinkie Torches going "look at us, we're Nazis". Somehow the poor statue got forgot in all that.

Stop going Taliban on the American people or I promise it will go badly for you.

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.

Here ya go.

That's why he ran away.
I'll say it again:

Wuz he now.

Prove it.

This klown would have us believe that a vague "both sides" somehow means one very specific group and simultaneously omits every other group. That's his job to make that walk.
and he's the first person that I saw tell the facts--TRUTH--that lefties and blacks are bastards also
oo--the MSM/Obama/Hillary --etc would never admit that--hey--blacks can:
murder
rape
rob
commit hate crimes
etc

When Trump made his infamous "fine people on both sides", what is most likely is that he was just tossing out his standard Trumpian complimentary bullshit and wouldn't been been able to name one (1) person on EITHER side.

The Trumpsters don't want to admit that he regularly tosses around Trumpian complimentary bullshit, and the PC zealots don't want to admit that it was most likely what he was doing, not spewing racism.

Silly, silly, silly.

When Trump made his infamous "fine people on both sides", what is most likely is that he was just tossing out his standard Trumpian bullshit and wouldn't been been able to name one (1) person on EITHER side.

The Trumpsters don't want to admit that he regularly tosses around Trumpian bullshit, and the PC zealots don't want to admit that it was most likely what he was doing, not spewing racism.

Silly, silly, silly.

Except I'm not aware where anybody held that "very fine people on both sides" is "spewing racism".

It does seem to be rationalizing it, but "rationalizing" and "spewing" are two different things. The latter is direct, the former indirect.

I guess all the people that go to listen to the grand wizard at KKK meetings are not racist
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

--link their manifesto

Oh wait, lemme guess, you 'know nothing about David Duke or what I'm even talking about --- did he endorse me or what? Because I know nothing about white supremacists".

Actually maybe he's being honest here for once that he knows nothing about white supremacists --- if he did he wouldn't be able to call them "very fine people" now would he.... :eusa_think:

The fuck he wasn't.

And the white supremacists were not the whole of those who showed up in defense of historical statues.

NOt by a long shot.

Of course not. Some were just thugs, some were straight-up Nazis, some were there because they got a deal on Tinkle torches :gay: and one guy was there to play Lawnmower with his car, so some were simply attracted by violence. Matter of fact the people that guy ran over were mostly white, so you can't call him a racist.

And some of them were just people who showed up because the rally was touted as being a defense of historical statues.

And plenty of them would have been good people.

--link their manifesto

The fuck he wasn't.

NOt by a long shot.

And some of them were just people who showed up because the rally was touted as being a defense of historical statues.

And plenty of them would have been good people.

LOL

Marching under "Jews will not replace us"

Regular people

Liar.

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.

Here ya go.

That's why he ran away.

1. I have no idea what was not said at the rally. Neither do you.

2. Yes, the white supremacists who advertised the rally pulled a bait and switch. Jeez, what a shock that they would be dishonest. Too bad that the Media and the Left are going along with their deception.

3. THe second rally, after people caught on, was far more normal for a white supremacist rally, with just a few dozen attendees.

No, he didn't.
Stop your vile lying.
You should be ashamed.

Here ya go.

That's why he ran away.
I'll say it again:

Wuz he now.

Prove it.

You challenged him to prove something. By your definitions, that makes it your "premise".

So, prove it. Or admit that your previous position was utter bullshit.

A real racist would do things like:

Go to Rev. Wright's church for 20 years

Give a speech to the New Black Panthers

Volunteer to work for the Louis Farakahn

Say if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin

Host the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House

Host La Raza in the White House

Host the BLM in the White House

Allow mass illegal immigration just to get more third world voters
And call granny a typical white woman

Here ya go.

That's why he ran away.
I'll say it again:

Wuz he now.

Prove it.

You challenged him to prove something. By your definitions, that makes it your "premise".

So, prove it. Or admit that your previous position was utter bullshit.

This is over your head? Really, THIS?

Once AGAIN --- he claims Rump was referring to "UTR". THAT <<< is his premise.

Therefore HE has the burden of proof for HIS premise. Which is ALWAYS the way it works.
Not rocket surgery.

When Trump made his infamous "fine people on both sides", what is most likely is that he was just tossing out his standard Trumpian complimentary bullshit and wouldn't been been able to name one (1) person on EITHER side.

The Trumpsters don't want to admit that he regularly tosses around Trumpian complimentary bullshit, and the PC zealots don't want to admit that it was most likely what he was doing, not spewing racism.

Silly, silly, silly.

You say "Trumpian complimentary bullshit " and I say "diplomatic healing".

:banghead:

None of those are from this thread, now are they.

That's as bad as what the OP did. Diga me, what planet do y'all come from where you just trot in some third party who is not and can not be present, and expect those who are present to defend somebody else's point?

How many parsecs away is that planet? HOW did y'all get here? And how can we help you get home?

Silly, silly, silly.

You say "Trumpian complimentary bullshit " and I say "diplomatic healing".
Well, I'll drink to that.

Forum List

Back