Challenge:Liberals on this Board...Especially Students...Show HARD Evidence that Trump is Racist

Was that the whole of the pro-statue protesters, and if not, why are you being such an ass?

Gee.....I thought I was going to a statue protest

I never realized those guys in hoods were racist

So, you imagine that the pro-statue people who heard of the rally, somehow saw the Klan there, though space and time?

What other people do you think have magic powers? DO you have any magic powers?

Who would have thought all those people shouting White Power slogans were racists?
Or Jews won't replace us.

DO you ever hear words from other times and places with magic powers?
Blah blah blah.

LOL

Marching under "Jews will not replace us"

Regular people

Was that the whole of the pro-statue protesters, and if not, why are you being such an ass?

So, you imagine that the pro-statue people who heard of the rally, somehow saw the Klan there, though space and time?

Who would have thought all those people shouting White Power slogans were racists?

So, now you imagine they can hear though time?

It was real time as they chanted "Jews will not replace us"

You show up to protest statues and all the signs are white supremacist or anti-Jew

You are a "good person".....do you continue to march?

Were all the signs white supremacist or anti-jew?

Could the people leave before they were attacked by antifa, with the police ordered to stand down by dem politicians?

DO you ever hear words from other times and places with magic powers?
Blah blah blah.

You're the one that expected people to base their decision to go to the rally based on what they would hear, when they were AT THE RALLY, IN THE FUTURE.

That's you, being bat shit crazy.

YOU.

So, now you imagine they can hear though time?

It was real time as they chanted "Jews will not replace us"

After they were already there. So, you judging them on going to a place, based on information that they would not have until they got there,

is you being bat shit crazy.

YOU.

37201819e0738713721b5c0462810833--political-quotes-native-indian.jpg

No evidence exists that President of the United States Donald J.Trump is racist? Not PC assumptions, but actual evidence that The President is a racist? One time? On record, not gossip, or your “interpretation” of his words...but actual racism? I find it insulting that liberal media and professoriate try to set the tone for cultural conversation in this country. Liberals always flame out and are not very articulate on this topic.
Analysis | How civics teachers can talk to students about Trump’s racist comments

Does it even matter anymore? Seems like the me to ladies have stole the oppressed colords guys of late.

So, you want US to have an open border because of how well it worked out for the Indians?

That is what you WANT for America and Americans?

Just pointing out the bigotry of our President

Nothing in your meme, supports your smear of your political enemy.

The world of the Indians were destroyed by being flooded with often violent people who did bring much diseases.

That's not bigotry, that documented, verified historical fact.

Remember when you lefties went on and on gloating about how Trump couldn't win because hispanics hated him?

And then when he said that one specific hispanic hated him and you lefties, immediately decided that that was hateful and racist to say?

ON that day, if I had any respect left for you people, that was the end of that shit.

When Trump made his infamous "fine people on both sides", what is most likely is that he was just tossing out his standard Trumpian complimentary bullshit and wouldn't been been able to name one (1) person on EITHER side.

The Trumpsters don't want to admit that he regularly tosses around Trumpian complimentary bullshit, and the PC zealots don't want to admit that it was most likely what he was doing, not spewing racism.

Silly, silly, silly.

You say "Trumpian complimentary bullshit " and I say "diplomatic healing".
Well, I'll drink to that.

That may be the only way to process that post. :alcoholic:

I couldn't make any sense out of it when it came in but apparently the poster's saying that Rump is going to reform Nazis and racists and Tiki-torcher anti-Jew bigots by calling them "very fine people" and kill 'em with kindness.... :dunno:

Yeah that sounds JUST like Rump doesn't it.

trump3_3.jpg
angrylama_2.jpg

Remember when you lefties went on and on gloating about how Trump couldn't win because hispanics hated him?

And then when he said that one specific hispanic hated him and you lefties, immediately decided that that was hateful and racist to say?

ON that day, if I had any respect left for you people, that was the end of that shit.
The funny part was the case had NOTHING to do with Hispanics
It had to do with Trump University

Trump claimed the Mexican American judge Curiel could not be impartial because of all the racist things he had said about Mexicans. After all the things I have said.......how can he be impartial?

Can't make this stuff up

When Trump made his infamous "fine people on both sides", what is most likely is that he was just tossing out his standard Trumpian complimentary bullshit and wouldn't been been able to name one (1) person on EITHER side.

The Trumpsters don't want to admit that he regularly tosses around Trumpian complimentary bullshit, and the PC zealots don't want to admit that it was most likely what he was doing, not spewing racism.

Silly, silly, silly.

I couldn't make any sense out of it when it came in but apparently the poster's saying that Rump ...

Hey, you know what?

You can't even use the President's name without being a prick, so fuck you.

You vile piece of shit.

Trump claimed the Mexican American judge Curiel could not be impartial because of all the racist things he had said about Mexicans. After all the things I have said.......how can he be impartial?

Can't make this stuff up

That is not what Trump said of course. YOu are lying. Again.

Or should I say STILL, as you have not stopped for months, really since right after the election.

Any how, my point stands. Since you completely failed to address it, because you know I am right.

No evidence exists that President of the United States Donald J.Trump is racist? Not PC assumptions, but actual evidence that The President is a racist? One time? On record, not gossip, or your “interpretation” of his words...but actual racism? I find it insulting that liberal media and professoriate try to set the tone for cultural conversation in this country. Liberals always flame out and are not very articulate on this topic.
Analysis | How civics teachers can talk to students about Trump’s racist comments

OK.

The FBI released hundreds of pages related to a 1970s housing discrimination lawsuit against Trump

and

Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's what the record shows
"""Earlier in that same year Trump helped fan the flames of racial resentment when black and Latino teens were arrested in the infamous “Central Park jogger” attack. Trump alone chose to pay for $85,000 worth of full-page newspaper ads trumpeting, in capital letters, “BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!” In the text Trump objected to then-Mayor Ed Koch’s plea for peace: Mayor Koch stated that “hate and rancor should be removed from our hearts. I do not think so.”""

Any other questions, you stupid POS?

OK.

The FBI released hundreds of pages related to a 1970s housing discrimination lawsuit against Trump

and

Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's what the record shows
"""Earlier in that same year Trump helped fan the flames of racial resentment when black and Latino teens were arrested in the infamous “Central Park jogger” attack. Trump alone chose to pay for $85,000 worth of full-page newspaper ads trumpeting, in capital letters, “BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!” In the text Trump objected to then-Mayor Ed Koch’s plea for peace: Mayor Koch stated that “hate and rancor should be removed from our hearts. I do not think so.”""

Any other questions, you stupid POS?

The central park 5 were guilty. Trump was right on the money.

Koch is a fool if he thinks letting rapist go based on race will bring healing.

Can't make this stuff up

Nope, can't do it and the two things I love about that case is (1) the judge is from Indiana, so it would have made slightly more sense if Rump had said he was "Indian" --- just think, he could have rerun his famous "they don't look like Indians to me and they don't look like Indians to Indians"....

...... and (2) Rump then accepted the Mexican/Indian judge's settlement offer and paid out 25 million bucks to make the FRAUD case go away before it came time for the Electoral College to vote.

Silly, silly, silly.

I couldn't make any sense out of it when it came in but apparently the poster's saying that Rump ...

Hey, you know what?

You can't even use the President's name without being a prick, so fuck you.

You vile piece of shit.

What a coincidence. Rump can't use ANYBODY's name without being a prick, so fuck him.

Forum List

Back