change my mind

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Space-time isn't composed of anything, its just a background of heat and cold(or less heat), change my mind.

Change your own damn mind! Not my or anyone else's responsibility!

Space-time isn't composed of anything, its just a background of heat and cold(or less heat), change my mind.

What is "heat"?
Often "heat" and "cold" are the vibrations of atoms. So, you've just proven yourself wrong (assuming I'm right, I'm not too certain on this one).

What is "heat"?
Often "heat" and "cold" are the vibrations of atoms. So, you've just proven yourself wrong (assuming I'm right, I'm not too certain on this one).

Temperature is defined as the average kinetic energy of an atom or molecule within, say, a mole of said atoms or molecules ... so you are certain correct in this context ...

To the OP I would point to a USAF SR-71 jet aircraft ... these things get HOT at cruising speed, the nose cone and other forward surfaces are made of special refractory material ... the reason is all the collisions with atmospheric gases, each adding energy or "heat" to the aircraft ... and "atmospheric gases" never quit, they just get thinner and thinner the further we get from Earth ... so any spacecraft in space is still hitting these atoms and absorbing energy ... and increasing temperature ... (c.f. 3rd Law of Thermodynamics) ...

I know I can't change your mind without a gun, so you're just going to have to change your own mind ... sorry ...

Well, then it is composed of something in order to have heat and cold. Something is getting heated up with friction-gravity. That's something. And, energy is something. It's actually everything and that is deep.
Yes it is composed of heat and cold, I think the universe has a nucleus to it that we orbit around and is what creates the background temperature of space. So all of infinity is made up of gravity fields that give space a slight temperature, gravity being heat at a standstill. Energy like light is heat that expands into colder regions, but gravity originates from infinitely hot,small, and dense inside a nucleus. Life doesn't live in a nucleus and lives in orbit I bet.

Yes it is composed of heat and cold, I think the universe has a nucleus to it that we orbit around and is what creates the background temperature of space. So all of infinity is made up of gravity fields that give space a slight temperature, gravity being heat at a standstill. Energy like light is heat that expands into colder regions, but gravity originates from infinitely hot,small, and dense inside a nucleus. Life doesn't live in a nucleus and lives in orbit I bet.

If you ask "where" this nucleus is, the answer is some other time ... you can't return to the "place" of your birth, only line up the x, y and z coordinates, you'll never get back to the t ... so you're at some other "place" in timespace ...

If that doesn't change your mind ... we'll need [delete per USMB rules] and you'll have to change your own pants ...

Forum List

Back