Change: Officer relieved of duty for not turning on body camera.

For some odd reason the police seem to not be able to learn. The old ways are not acceptable. This appears to be another unjustifiable shooting. By all initial indications the man was simply visiting someone. Someone else see's a black man, freaks out and the cops come and shoots him. This time though the police are not trying to hide the video and the officer was partially addressed for not following procedure by having his body camera on.

We will watch for future charges being filed against the officer. We also simply have to address the unions and the contracts.

Columbus, Ohio, police officer relieved of duty after fatal shooting of Black man

It is interesting how long the lie in the other shooting noted in the article has survived. The officer was NOT taking part of any task force.
You'd think an honest cop would love body cameras.

I think it's the unions.
I would have thought they'd be in favor of it as well.

For some odd reason the police seem to not be able to learn. The old ways are not acceptable. This appears to be another unjustifiable shooting. By all initial indications the man was simply visiting someone. Someone else see's a black man, freaks out and the cops come and shoots him. This time though the police are not trying to hide the video and the officer was partially addressed for not following procedure by having his body camera on.

We will watch for future charges being filed against the officer. We also simply have to address the unions and the contracts.

Columbus, Ohio, police officer relieved of duty after fatal shooting of Black man

It is interesting how long the lie in the other shooting noted in the article has survived. The officer was NOT taking part of any task force.

I think it's the unions.
Teacher unions are being blamed for shutting down the schools too. Give it a rest until you find evidence of the union telling them to turn off their cameras.

Probably save more lives if they made black criminals wear the body cams instead. or at least their crimes would be easier to solve...

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

View attachment 432547

Wow that makes sense, hey maybe they should make whites, hispanics, asians, etc. wear body cams also then ALL crimes would be easier to solve.
but blacks commit crimes at MUCH higher rates

but whites commit the most.
sorry-----blacks have a MUCH bigger problem---you are afraid of the Per Capita Monster
....so, if you really care about blacks, you should accept the FACT blacks have more PROBLEMS than whites

Crime is crime, so America has a problem. You run from the FACT that whites commit the MOST crimes in this country, so you throw out per capita to try and downplay that fact. I notice you never admit that more black folks are murdered by the police per capita, why is that?
....yes, most of America's problems are because of blacks ---you will ALWAYS have crime---but blacks commit it at higher rates...every country has crime --but some have MUCH less

That is right wing propaganda, actually black folks don't commit at higher rates. You commit the MOST crimes in this country.

Untrue. The 2019 FBI crime rate statistics for homicide show that out of 16,347 committed in 2019, 6,453 homicides were committed by black offenders, and 4,752 homicides committed by white offenders.

Consider also that blacks account for what? 12.5% percent of the US population? 13%?

https://crime-data-explorer.app.cloud.gov/explorer/national/united-states/shr

Probably save more lives if they made black criminals wear the body cams instead. or at least their crimes would be easier to solve...

View attachment 432547

Black Lives Matter
Trumpsters don`t matter and that`s what causes them great pain.

So is it Trump-supporters killing all those black people in Chicago? I mean it's no pain to me, but it does sound kinda stupid for those black Democrats to be killing each other like that.

View attachment 432547

Black Lives Matter

So is it Trump-supporters killing all those black people in Chicago? I mean it's no pain to me, but it does sound kinda stupid for those black Democrats to be killing each other like that.
Do you have proof that these shooters are registered Democrats? Then shut your stupid mouth!

View attachment 432547

Black Lives Matter

Do you have proof that these shooters are registered Democrats? Then shut your stupid mouth!

They sure as fuck weren't working white Christian legal gun-owning Republican Trump-supporting NRA members who frequently attended meetings of the John Birch Society, were they?

Maybe someone should drop your skinny white ass off on MLK Blvd. at 3 in the morning, so you can commune with them. Maybe build a little camp fire, roast some marshmallows, and sing a few rounds of "Kumbaya."

Last edited:

View attachment 432547

Black Lives Matter

They sure as fuck weren't working white Christian legal gun-owning Republican Trump-supporting NRA members who frequently attended meetings of the John Birch Society, were they?

Maybe someone should drop your skinny white ass off on MLK Blvd. at 3 in the morning, so you can chat with them. Maybe build a little camp fire, roast some marshmallows, and sing a few rounds of "Kumbaya."
NRA members get locked up too.
NRA's Top Lawyer Was Convicted of Murder (newser.com)
It only took 4 years of being an NRA member to turn Timmy McVeigh into a mass murderer. The nonsense pushed by McVeigh 25 years ago is now mainstream NRA bullshit.
20 Years After OKC Bombing, NRA Has Mainstreamed McVeigh's Insurrectionist Idea in Conservative Movement | HuffPost
You still haven`t proved that these shooters are registered Democrats have you?

View attachment 432547

Black Lives Matter

Maybe someone should drop your skinny white ass off on MLK Blvd. at 3 in the morning, so you can chat with them. Maybe build a little camp fire, roast some marshmallows, and sing a few rounds of "Kumbaya."
NRA members get locked up too.
NRA's Top Lawyer Was Convicted of Murder (newser.com)
It only took 4 years of being an NRA member to turn Timmy McVeigh into a mass murderer. The nonsense pushed by McVeigh 25 years ago is now mainstream NRA bullshit.
20 Years After OKC Bombing, NRA Has Mainstreamed McVeigh's Insurrectionist Idea in Conservative Movement | HuffPost
You still haven`t proved that these shooters are registered Democrats have you?

Don't believe me? Go ask them for yourself.

Here, I'll do you one better...

chicago.jpg

I think it's the unions.
Teacher unions are being blamed for shutting down the schools too. Give it a rest until you find evidence of the union telling them to turn off their cameras.

Why the Chicago Police Union is Fighting City Over Body Cameras

Why police are pushing back on body cameras

I think it's the unions.

Thanks. I didn`t know that. I`m a bit sensitive when I see union bashing.

View attachment 432547

Wow that makes sense, hey maybe they should make whites, hispanics, asians, etc. wear body cams also then ALL crimes would be easier to solve.
People in poverty commit crimes at MUCH higher rates.

View attachment 432547

People in poverty commit crimes at MUCH higher rates.

I think what would wanted to say was "The places with Democrat Mayors and Governors have MUCH higher crime rates."

I think it's the unions.

Thanks. I didn`t know that. I`m a bit sensitive when I see union bashing.

I'm not anti-union. I am anti what the police unions are doing.

Hey retard, they have video of the shooting from their body cameras. Why are you always wrong?

....won't stop jackasses from being justifiably killed by police--because self defense and wanting to live is a BIG need
The cameras do more to protect the police than the public.
They usually show the police were right
that doesn't refute my point...look how many were killed after MBrown!!!!!--2014
......it just proves my points in my police brutality thread = there will always be '''problems''/JUSTIFIED killings/questionable killings/etc when you have jackass/irrational/dumbass/etc criminals
Police brutality used to be just a “wink, wink” reaction as police would just claim the suspect resisted arrest.

Now, everyone around has a smart phone recording the stop and body cam shows exactly what happened.
Now body cameras have shown that these criminals resist arrest constantly, and that their injuries have always been warrented.

....won't stop jackasses from being justifiably killed by police--because self defense and wanting to live is a BIG need
that doesn't refute my point...look how many were killed after MBrown!!!!!--2014
......it just proves my points in my police brutality thread = there will always be '''problems''/JUSTIFIED killings/questionable killings/etc when you have jackass/irrational/dumbass/etc criminals
Police brutality used to be just a “wink, wink” reaction as police would just claim the suspect resisted arrest.

Now, everyone around has a smart phone recording the stop and body cam shows exactly what happened.
Now body cameras have shown that these criminals resist arrest constantly, and that their injuries have always been warrented.
Sometimes
Other times they show BLM

Sometimes
Other times they show BLM
Yes, you do frequently see BLM on police body cam footage. You find all sorts of criminals in those body cam videos, not just BLM.

Forum List

Back