Change: Officer relieved of duty for not turning on body camera.

For some odd reason the police seem to not be able to learn. The old ways are not acceptable. This appears to be another unjustifiable shooting. By all initial indications the man was simply visiting someone. Someone else see's a black man, freaks out and the cops come and shoots him. This time though the police are not trying to hide the video and the officer was partially addressed for not following procedure by having his body camera on.

We will watch for future charges being filed against the officer. We also simply have to address the unions and the contracts.

Columbus, Ohio, police officer relieved of duty after fatal shooting of Black man

It is interesting how long the lie in the other shooting noted in the article has survived. The officer was NOT taking part of any task force.
Hey retard, they have video of the shooting from their body cameras. Why are you always wrong?

I never said they didn't. Not because the camera's were on. They weren't. Now they don't have the audio. You'll note, the officer no longer has a gun or badge over it.
They always get suspended after every shooting. He will be back to work soon enough.

Not they don't. They don't have their badges and guns taken from them. They get desk duty. This officer is sitting at home interviewing lawyers.
This aint the movies. They dont get "desk duty" after a shooting. :laugh:

For some odd reason the police seem to not be able to learn. The old ways are not acceptable. This appears to be another unjustifiable shooting. By all initial indications the man was simply visiting someone. Someone else see's a black man, freaks out and the cops come and shoots him. This time though the police are not trying to hide the video and the officer was partially addressed for not following procedure by having his body camera on.

We will watch for future charges being filed against the officer. We also simply have to address the unions and the contracts.

Columbus, Ohio, police officer relieved of duty after fatal shooting of Black man

It is interesting how long the lie in the other shooting noted in the article has survived. The officer was NOT taking part of any task force.
Hey retard, they have video of the shooting from their body cameras. Why are you always wrong?

I never said they didn't. Not because the camera's were on. They weren't. Now they don't have the audio. You'll note, the officer no longer has a gun or badge over it.
They always get suspended after every shooting. He will be back to work soon enough.

Not they don't. They don't have their badges and guns taken from them. They get desk duty. This officer is sitting at home interviewing lawyers.

I suppose the police forces are lying when they say that is what happens.

Which police officer are you referring to and what was the circumstance of this "desk duty"? Im going to need a link for that.

Which police officer are you referring to and what was the circumstance of this "desk duty"? Im going to need a link for that.

When a cop gets assigned to “desk duty” what do they end up doing? - Quora

Probably save more lives if they made black criminals wear the body cams instead. or at least their crimes would be easier to solve...

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

View attachment 432547

Wow that makes sense, hey maybe they should make whites, hispanics, asians, etc. wear body cams also then ALL crimes would be easier to solve.
but blacks commit crimes at MUCH higher rates
People in poverty commit crimes at MUCH higher rates.
.....but blacks in poverty commit crimes at much higher rates than whites in poverty

Crime is crime, so America has a problem. You run from the FACT that whites commit the MOST crimes in this country, so you throw out per capita to try and downplay that fact. I notice you never admit that more black folks are murdered by the police per capita, why is that?

You acknowledge that blacks commit violent crimes at a far higher rate than whites or other races.

Actually I don't acknowledge that, because it is false.

Why is that not something you want to know so that the systemic cause can be addressed? How does it serve your purpose (whatever that is) to deny facts?

That is just it, you guys throw up opinions as facts. The systematic cause is that the Justice System is Unjust when it comes to folks of color. Now that is a fact, history shows that.

Since blacks commit violent crimes at a far higher rate, which you acknowledge,

Uh no I don't acknowledge that, because again it is false.

does the fact that they then have far more violent interactions with police than whites? Since that is a fact, does it not follow that more blacks would be shot?

i-bvtF5Rw-S.jpg

Where did you get that from one of those right wing, racist websites. We have seen many encounters where whites have cursed out, slapped, punched, kicked, etc. the police and they walk away without a scratch. A black person can look like they have a gun and will catch a bullet and that gun will turn our to be a sandwich from Subway.

Probably save more lives if they made black criminals wear the body cams instead. or at least their crimes would be easier to solve...

View attachment 432547

Wow that makes sense, hey maybe they should make whites, hispanics, asians, etc. wear body cams also then ALL crimes would be easier to solve.
People in poverty commit crimes at MUCH higher rates.
.....but blacks in poverty commit crimes at much higher rates than whites in poverty

Post anything to back that up.

Crime is crime, so America has a problem. You run from the FACT that whites commit the MOST crimes in this country, so you throw out per capita to try and downplay that fact. I notice you never admit that more black folks are murdered by the police per capita, why is that?

You acknowledge that blacks commit violent crimes at a far higher rate than whites or other races.

Why is that not something you want to know so that the systemic cause can be addressed? How does it serve your purpose (whatever that is) to deny facts?

That is just it, you guys throw up opinions as facts. The systematic cause is that the Justice System is Unjust when it comes to folks of color. Now that is a fact, history shows that.

does the fact that they then have far more violent interactions with police than whites? Since that is a fact, does it not follow that more blacks would be shot?

i-bvtF5Rw-S.jpg

Where did you get that from one of those right wing, racist websites. We have seen many encounters where whites have cursed out, slapped, punched, kicked, etc. the police and they walk away without a scratch. A black person can look like they have a gun and will catch a bullet and that gun will turn our to be a sandwich from Subway.

So why aren't you out on the streets being politically-active in trying to prevent the massive black-on-black genocide happening in Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc?

Instead of hassling us innocent white folks, I mean. Are you too afraid to admit that you have a serious problem among your own people?

i-bvtF5Rw-S.jpg

So why aren't you out on the streets being politically-active in trying to prevent the massive black-on-black genocide happening in Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc?

Instead of hassling us innocent white folks, I mean.

Why aren't you out there, I guess we are only Americans when it is convenient.

i-bvtF5Rw-S.jpg

Instead of hassling us innocent white folks, I mean.

Why aren't you out there, I guess we are only Americans when it is convenient.

I see. Let the white people solve your problem. How is that not a complete lack of racial responsibility?

I see your white Democrat plantation-owners have taught you well. You've become so reliant on them that you not only expect them to provide for you, but to prevent you from killing each other as well.

Damn, Son. Do you even realize how fucked up that is?

i-bvtF5Rw-S.jpg

Roosevelt-S.jpg

i-bvtF5Rw-S.jpg

Instead of hassling us innocent white folks, I mean. Are you too afraid to admit that you have a serious problem among your own people?

Why do you have to be out on the street? That's not the only way to address the issues. You can address racism, unlivable wages, etc in many ways.

Meanwhile more black men die from falling off ladders than they do by cops.
Ladders are accidents

Police shooting unarmed black men is preventable
True, shooting black men is “preventable”....if only so many black men would stop committing violent crimes.

Just like how falling off ladders is preventable, if only people stopped climbing up them.

Meanwhile more black men die from falling off ladders than they do by cops.

Most kids are not molested by adults also........that doesn't excuse when they are.
Umm, okay.

What does that have to do with officers in recent shootings?

The entire conversation is there for you to read.

The entire conversation is there for you to read.
Yes, you made claims, now im aksing for proof and you provided some stupid story about cops who work behind desks. That has nothing to do with getting "desk duty" after a shooting. That isnt a thing. You watch too many movies.

View attachment 432547

but whites commit the most.
sorry-----blacks have a MUCH bigger problem---you are afraid of the Per Capita Monster
....so, if you really care about blacks, you should accept the FACT blacks have more PROBLEMS than whites

More whites are killed by Police than Blacks. Your LOGIC is somewhat ....illogical.

Greg

i-bvtF5Rw-S.jpg

Roosevelt-S.jpg

1608842710350.png

Forum List

Back