Change: Officer relieved of duty for not turning on body camera.

Probably save more lives if they made black criminals wear the body cams instead. or at least their crimes would be easier to solve...

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

View attachment 432547

Wow that makes sense, hey maybe they should make whites, hispanics, asians, etc. wear body cams also then ALL crimes would be easier to solve.
but blacks commit crimes at MUCH higher rates

but whites commit the most.
sorry-----blacks have a MUCH bigger problem---you are afraid of the Per Capita Monster
....so, if you really care about blacks, you should accept the FACT blacks have more PROBLEMS than whites

Crime is crime, so America has a problem. You run from the FACT that whites commit the MOST crimes in this country, so you throw out per capita to try and downplay that fact. I notice you never admit that more black folks are murdered by the police per capita, why is that?
....yes, most of America's problems are because of blacks ---you will ALWAYS have crime---but blacks commit it at higher rates...every country has crime --but some have MUCH less

That is right wing propaganda, actually black folks don't commit at higher rates. You commit the MOST crimes in this country.

How many times have you had it explained to you....but you are too stupid to get it....even obama understood it and admitted it.

Blacks comitt crimes...especially violent crimes like rape and murder out of all proportion to their percentage of the population.

They could commit 100% and it wouldn't allow the cops to be above the law.
the cops are not above the law
WTF is your point???!!!!

You prefer to ignore my point. Whatever. Going forward more and more officers are going to lose their jobs over it.

Probably save more lives if they made black criminals wear the body cams instead. or at least their crimes would be easier to solve...

View attachment 432547

Wow that makes sense, hey maybe they should make whites, hispanics, asians, etc. wear body cams also then ALL crimes would be easier to solve.

sorry-----blacks have a MUCH bigger problem---you are afraid of the Per Capita Monster
....so, if you really care about blacks, you should accept the FACT blacks have more PROBLEMS than whites

Crime is crime, so America has a problem. You run from the FACT that whites commit the MOST crimes in this country, so you throw out per capita to try and downplay that fact. I notice you never admit that more black folks are murdered by the police per capita, why is that?
....yes, most of America's problems are because of blacks ---you will ALWAYS have crime---but blacks commit it at higher rates...every country has crime --but some have MUCH less

That is right wing propaganda, actually black folks don't commit at higher rates. You commit the MOST crimes in this country.

How many times have you had it explained to you....but you are too stupid to get it....even obama understood it and admitted it.

Blacks comitt crimes...especially violent crimes like rape and murder out of all proportion to their percentage of the population.

WTF is your point???!!!!

You prefer to ignore my point. Whatever. Going forward more and more officers are going to lose their jobs over it.
you don't have a point

View attachment 432547

WTF is your point???!!!!

you don't have a point

Sure, and officers aren't losing their jobs. Look at the difference in the Columbus shooting. Not long ago this would have been a 2 year long investigation where nothing happened in the end. The police would have fought to keep the video from being released.

While it will take awhile for all to get it, things have changed.

View attachment 432547

WTF is your point???!!!!

you don't have a point

Sure, and officers aren't losing their jobs. Look at the difference in the Columbus shooting. Not long ago this would have been a 2 year long investigation where nothing happened in the end. The police would have fought to keep the video from being released.

hahhahahah
I've already stated it--you said the same thing in 2014 with jackass Brown...then you said the same thing with Gray in 2015......then with Floyd.....as long as there are criminals that resist/etc, you will always have injuries/deaths

...as I've said before, you people are living in an unrealistic world/a fairytale land/etc......that's part of the your problem

View attachment 432547

WTF is your point???!!!!

you don't have a point

..as long as blacks/very dumbass blacks keep committing crime at HIGH rates, there will always be problems

View attachment 432547

WTF is your point???!!!!

you don't have a point

hahhahahah
I've already stated it--you said the same thing in 2014 with jackass Brown...then you said the same thing with Gray in 2015......then with Floyd.....as long as there are criminals that resist/etc, you will always have injuries/deaths

...as I've said before, you people are living in an unrealistic world/a fairytale land/etc......that's part of the your problem

I wasn't here in 2014 or 2015.

View attachment 432547

WTF is your point???!!!!

you don't have a point

..as long as blacks/very dumbass blacks keep committing crime at HIGH rates, there will always be problems

How dumb do you have to be to ignore simple policies and lose your job over it?

View attachment 432547

WTF is your point???!!!!

you don't have a point

........you PROVE again to be wrong and live in fairytale land----my thread on police brutality explains it...I've explained it before
LOTS of humans make mistakes on their jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some destroy houses and neighborhoods by mistakes!!!!!!!!!! etc ....pilots kill HUNDREDS of innocents by not following policies/etc
etc etc

View attachment 432547

WTF is your point???!!!!

you don't have a point

........you PROVE again to be wrong and live in fairytale land----my thread on police brutality explains it...I've explained it before
LOTS of humans make mistakes on their jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some destroy houses and neighborhoods by mistakes!!!!!!!!!! etc ....pilots kill HUNDREDS of innocents by not following policies/etc
etc etc

And we are now holding police officers accountable.

For some odd reason the police seem to not be able to learn. The old ways are not acceptable. This appears to be another unjustifiable shooting. By all initial indications the man was simply visiting someone. Someone else see's a black man, freaks out and the cops come and shoots him. This time though the police are not trying to hide the video and the officer was partially addressed for not following procedure by having his body camera on.

We will watch for future charges being filed against the officer. We also simply have to address the unions and the contracts.

Columbus, Ohio, police officer relieved of duty after fatal shooting of Black man

It is interesting how long the lie in the other shooting noted in the article has survived. The officer was NOT taking part of any task force.
You'd think an honest cop would love body cameras.

I think it's the unions.
I would have thought they'd be in favor of it as well.

Imagine it this way. You know that the car you just pulled over has a bad guy driving. You know it. You search the car and find nothing. The bad guy is going to get away. And worse if you try and search him tomorrow he will claim it is harassment.

This was your chance. And it is lost. Bad luck. Yesterday you probably would have gotten him with a pound of drugs. Today. Nothing.

Or you could plant something and get the bad guy off the street.

The camera makes planting something difficult. Chicago cops have been caught more than once lying by their own cameras.
"Honest cops" I said.

For some odd reason the police seem to not be able to learn. The old ways are not acceptable. This appears to be another unjustifiable shooting. By all initial indications the man was simply visiting someone. Someone else see's a black man, freaks out and the cops come and shoots him. This time though the police are not trying to hide the video and the officer was partially addressed for not following procedure by having his body camera on.

We will watch for future charges being filed against the officer. We also simply have to address the unions and the contracts.

Columbus, Ohio, police officer relieved of duty after fatal shooting of Black man

It is interesting how long the lie in the other shooting noted in the article has survived. The officer was NOT taking part of any task force.

I think it's the unions.

Imagine it this way. You know that the car you just pulled over has a bad guy driving. You know it. You search the car and find nothing. The bad guy is going to get away. And worse if you try and search him tomorrow he will claim it is harassment.

This was your chance. And it is lost. Bad luck. Yesterday you probably would have gotten him with a pound of drugs. Today. Nothing.

The camera makes planting something difficult. Chicago cops have been caught more than once lying by their own cameras.
"Honest cops" I said.

Those are the honest cops.

I think it's the unions.

"Honest cops" I said.

In the real world honest cops don't plant evidence.

Time to wake up.

I think it's the unions.

"Honest cops" I said.

In the real world honest cops don't plant evidence.

Time to wake up.

Cops almost always have other cops around as backup. These “honest” cops watch it and write the reports to support the “not honest” cop.

Now. This is a bad guy. A guy who was violating his restraining order. Stalking his ex. A bad guy. But the cops wanted more. They wanted him off the street. A Republican district. With Republicans in charge. And yet this was so common they had a sign to show what they were doing. Like a baseball sign. Steal third base. Bunt. Plant drugs on the baddie.

View attachment 432547

Black Lives Matter
JGalt made a good point thst you ignored

698 civilians shot and killed in chicago alone in 2020

those are really mean streets out there.

if it turns out the cops in this case shot a totally innocent man they will lose their jobs

but it happens to be a very dangerous job that on one will want if libs like you hover over them like vultures looking for a meal

View attachment 432547

Black Lives Matter
JGalt made a good point thst you ignored

698 civilians shot and killed in chicago alone in 2020

those are really mean streets out there.

if it turns out the cops in this case shot a totally innocent man they will lose their jobs

but it happens to be a very dangerous job that on one will want if libs like you hover over them like vultures looking for a meal
Chicago is not in the top 10 for murder rate in the US

Forum List

Back