Chaos and Sexual Anarchy are here

I wish people would not do the things I personally don't like.
I wish people would do the nice kind thoughtful things I like.
What world do you live in?
Old saying, IF wishes were horses beggars would ride.

It's all true Bubba. Every one!!
Of course you would say that! What a gullible sap you are! You believed all of that !hahaha what special kind of fool

Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg

Of course you would say that! What a gullible sap you are! You believed all of that !hahaha what special kind of fool

View attachment 850280

View attachment 850280
Holy shit on a shingle! You guys are living in some bizarre alt reality. It's like a mass psychosis. A zombie apocalyps . Get a grip. Get help! Get deprogramed

Enjoy the up coming trials starting with New York next week where is will be further exposed for grifter that he is.

Holy shit on a shingle! You guys are living in some bizarre alt reality. It's like a mass psychosis. A zombie apocalyps . Get a grip. Get help! Get deprogramed

Enjoy the up coming trials starting with New York next week where is will be further exposed for grifter that he is.
Says the person who actually believes the Democrat propaganda! LOL

We know the religious right are the true

We know the religious right are the true groomers

Groomers are Democrats. They are thick with them up in Seattle and Portland.
We know the religious right are the true groomers

The perverted sex that libs promote is not healthy for adults…
Isn't that up to them?

You might have a valid argument in that direction, if you freaks would keep your fucked-up perversions to yourselves.

Any such argument is destroyed when you insist on shoving this shit in everyone's faces, including those of us who want no part of any of it, and especially when you go after children.

You might have a valid argument in that direction, if you freaks would keep your fucked-up perversions to yourselves.

Any such argument is destroyed when you insist on shoving this shit in everyone's faces, including those of us who want no part of any of it, and especially when you go after children.
Are you busy looking into windows again?

Mike Johnson was right? I smell a left wing trolling post, Nobody ever focused on the moral values of the House Speaker and it doesn't matter in the long run or the short run the U.S. has under a doddering old fool. . Why aren't we concerned if the freaking president is right on anything?

Crazy liberals and their crazy sex lives.
How do you know that they are "liberals" I have known some very conservative people who are into some kniky stuff.

Aside from that, the topic is Johnson's prediction that gay marrige will lead to sexual anarchy. Are you prepared to establish a cause and effect relationship between gay marriage and Just Fans? I didn't think so

Forum List

Back