Chaos and Sexual Anarchy are here

He's blaming all the problems in homosexuality?

I mean, what the fuck? I can point to many things that cause problems in the US political system, starting with the electoral system. Who a person fucks is somewhere right at the back of the list, or probably not even on the list.
The main problem in the electoral system is the Democrats cheating. If that wasn't happening things would be a lot different. Oh also Democrats lying and hoaxing.

The main problem in the electoral system is the Democrats cheating. If that wasn't happening things would be a lot different. Oh also Democrats lying and hoaxing.
Exactly. They got away with in in 2020 and they'll try it again in 2024.

$ermon of a Je$u$ Salesman

Pray
Then pay
That's the way
To make my day
Godless libs have a valid complaint about many evangelists who are obviously using the Word of God to enrich themselves

They and other false prophets were predicted in the Bible

Thats why I aint sellin’ nuthin’

If you dont want to be saved its no skin off my nose

If it were up to me homosexual marriage would not be legal because it has opened the door to grooming on a massive scale

Having said that it is legal and I can tolerate them reasonably well as long as we limit their contact with children
How woke of you. Just as long as we designate em sexual predator status you are fine. You really are a piece of shit, like any other MAGA

How woke of you. Just as long as we designate em sexual predator status you are fine. You really are a piece of shit, like any other MAGA
My standard response is usually “I’m sorry you dont approve”

But I’m not sorry at all

If gays want to do disgusting things to each other in private they are only hurting themselves

But gay marriage, adopting children, or teaching in public schools involve everyone in a bad way

And I dont care if you like my attitude or not

My standard response is usually “I’m sorry you dont approve”

But I’m not sorry at all

If gays want to do disgusting things to each other in private they are only hurting themselves

But gay marriage, adopting children, or teaching in public schools involve everyone in a bad way

And I dont care if you like my attitude or not
I don't care because your wet dream isn't going to happen.

Oh my fucking word.

It always amazes me just how easy it is for people to just repeat the same old crap without ever having to use their brains.

"It's the democrats fault" why? "Because I want to believe it"

Seriously, I can't be bothered to go down to the depths I'd have to go to to have this conversation.

My hopes to save more children from liberal hell were dashed when gay marriage was legalized by 5 assholes on the supreme court
Let's get rid of marriage altogether. Make it simply a contract between 2 people. And if both agree to break it at some point then so be it. Issue fixed. More and more people will just start living together and skip the process anyway. It's on the way out. Good riddens. One less thing to argue about.

Forum List

Back