Chaos and Sexual Anarchy are here

If you need to ask I am going to step out on a limb and say that evidently, you do not know.
It wasn't a question.
I just said that the sexual revolution occurred 50 - 70 years ago.
Or wasn't sure if you were referring to the current insanity as a "sexual revolution"

It wasn't a question.
I just said that the sexual revolution occurred 50 - 70 years ago.
Or wasn't sure if you were referring to the current insanity as a "sexual revolution"
Yes, the revolution never ended. If you have not noticed.
"Were Freakin at the Freeakers Ball".

I understand, you're against children having free sex with each other because you want them to charge for sex.

Or is it that you're against children having sex with each other instead of with you?
Crawl back under your rock Richard

Yes, the revolution never ended. If you have not noticed.
"Were Freakin at the Freeakers Ball".

Nah... the revolution occurred from 1950 - mid 1970s.
From then on, it is just a reaction and result from the revolution.
More promiscuity, fantastic rise in premarital sex, openness about self sex... not a continuation of the revolution, but the result of it.

Crawl back under your rock Richard

If you make dumb statements, expect me to rip them apart.

What do you have against children having sex with each other?

Didn't you ever play doctor when you were a child, or couldn't you find any little girls that wanted to play with you?

Sex is a healthy and wonderful thing.

If you make dumb statements, expect me to rip them apart.

What do you have against children having sex with each other?

Didn't you ever play doctor when you were a child, or couldn't you find any little girls that wanted to play with you?

Sex is a healthy and wonderful thing.
You couldnt rip a wet piece of paper

The perverted sex that libs promote is not healthy for adults and even less so for children

Sounds like the prefect 19th century Bingo to lead the Republicans on their path to devolution. 😄
You sound like the perfect bingo to lead the United States down the path of sexual deviation and perverted thinking. Morally bankrupt and hedonistic.

You couldnt rip a wet piece of paper

The perverted sex that libs promote is not healthy for adults and even less so for children
Do your gay neighbors know of your interests?

Ps, I don't mean that as an dis, but I see my gay neighbors every weekend, either in their yard or at church. Last Sunday I said one was looking well, and he said he'd beaten cancer 4x. They've been together over 35 years. They have a nice yard! lol

Last edited:
You sound like the perfect bingo to lead the United States down the path of sexual deviation and perverted thinking. Morally bankrupt and hedonistic.

You should watch a movie named 'The Wolf of Wall St.'

The U.S. business community went down the path of sexual deviation and perverted thinking a long, long time ago.

Your side is perilously close to saying the same regarding children. “If you do not want to fuck a child, then don't, just do not tell others who they are allowed to fuck.”

You'll deny it when confronted, but otherwise, your side barely tries, any more, to hide it.

I do not have a side other than the side of not hating people because they do not think exactly like me.

Which means you will never be on my side

Mike Johnson was right. We've gone down the wrong road. He might just be the guy to right the ship.

---New House Speaker Mike Johnson once wrote that homosexuality will lead to 'chaos and sexual anarchy'---

Mike Johnson is a U.S. citizen with full constitutional right to express his personal thoughts, beliefs, convictions, observations, wishes or whatever so long as he does not violate anybody else's legal or constitutional rights.

What he thinks or believes is irrelevant other than what he intends to promote or support as legislation. So long as he does not push any legislation that the federal government was never intended to make into policy or law, he should be allowed to say whatever he thinks about anything as should every other U.S. citizen.

We took the wrong turn at divorce ... will MAGA Mike be establishing religion here? ... he should meet with Sen. Romney ... we won't need to worry about stolen elections under theocracy ... please sent 15% of your income to Salt Lake City ... or Rome, Italy ... take your pick ...
$ermon of a Je$u$ Salesman

Pray
Then pay
That's the way
To make my day

Forum List

Back