Chaos and Sexual Anarchy are here

This woman is only 24

That means she is a product of the lib sexual revolution in the schools where she teaches

But not all teachers go as far as she did

Many just want children to have free sex with each other

I understand, you're against children having free sex with each other because you want them to charge for sex.

Or is it that you're against children having sex with each other instead of with you?

Mike Johnson was right. We've gone down the wrong road. He might just be the guy to right the ship.
---New House Speaker Mike Johnson once wrote that homosexuality will lead to 'chaos and sexual anarchy'---

He's not wrong,

If you do not want to fuck a dude, then don't, just do not tell others who they are allowed to fuck.

Your side is perilously close to saying the same regarding children. “If you do not want to fuck a child, then don't, just do not tell others who they are allowed to fuck.”

You'll deny it when confronted, but otherwise, your side barely tries, any more, to hide it.

Your side is perilously close to saying the same regarding children. “If you do not want to fuck a child, then don't, just do not tell others who they are allowed to fuck.”

You'll deny it when confronted, but otherwise, your side barely tries, any more, to hide it.
Why do some people on your side actually fuck kids then?

Allowing gays to get married was the start. That was one of our countries few big mistakes.

If you remove emotion from it and look at it simply as it is you'll find that's true. When a society lowers its standards, values, and morals you can't go backwards.

That's what we did when we allowed gays to marry. We lowered our socities [sic] bar to accept something we previously did not accept. Well when we lowered the bar for gays that means we placed the bar closer to fags and drag queens, then we normalized them so we set the bar closer to trannies, then we normalized trannies and then we started turning kids into trannies, now pedophiles are trying to grab the bar. We keep lowering the bar and it all started with letting gays marry.

It goes back farther than that, but gay “marriage” is certainly a major milestone in this process of social and moral degeneration. It was Daniel Patrick Moynihan who coined the term “Defining Deviancy Down” to describe this process, of how, as we allow forms of degeneracy and perversion to gain social acceptance, that even lower forms of degeneracy move toward acceptance as well.

It goes back farther than that, but gay “marriage” is certainly a major milestone in this process of social and moral degeneration. It was Daniel Patrick Moynihan who coined the term “Defining Deviancy Down” to describe this process, of how, as we allow forms of degeneracy and perversion to gain social acceptance, that even lower forms of degeneracy move toward acceptance as well.
These gays must really be messin wit tu

I mean it goes back further but letting gays get married was the part that really put us on this path were on now.

But honestly I think it started mainly in a modern sense when they let the hippies have their way and let them become mainstream. That was when they really started letting once unacceptable sub groups of Americans have their way and let a large and vocal group alter our society.

"Just"??
That was between 50 - 70 years ago.
And the pros and cons of it are probably about even.
Or are you referring to the current mad house of not knowing what a woman is?
I guess there is no question about what a man is since it is never asked, women always get all the attention....

I mean it goes back further but letting gays get married was the part that really put us on this path were on now.

But honestly I think it started mainly in a modern sense when they let the hippies have their way and let them become mainstream. That was when they really started letting once unacceptable sub groups of Americans have their way and let a large and vocal group alter our society.
Blatherskite!! How has gay mrriage effected society? How has it effeced you? Shit....for the most part it is not even a topic of conversation anymore...It's just marriage

Forum List

Back