Charlamagne tha God rips 'wack' DNC: 'Do a f------ primary debate'

Which still isn't going to make them want to vote for a Republican. It just makes them want a better Democrat.

My dog would be a better democrat, if he were a democrat.

It's not possible to be much worse

Just curious, how many debates did the RNC hold in the run up to the Presidential Primaries for 2020?

What were the dates and locations?

WW

None because no other republican candidates were polling over 1%. Unlike with Biden who said he would only run for 1 term in 2020 and now has challengers polling over 15%.

Which still isn't going to make them want to vote for a Republican. It just makes them want a better Democrat.
lol ! like Chicago ? your plantation leaders are getting worse not better ! there are no so called better dems to vote for ! lol ! the left actually believed that LOL! Biden is the best theyve got ! LOL !:auiqs.jpg:

and thats why things never get better in dem run shitholes .

lol ! like Chicago ? your plantation leaders are getting worse not better ! there are no so called better dems to vote for ! lol ! the left actually believed that LOL! Biden is the best theyve got ! LOL !:auiqs.jpg:
Things are worse for Blacks in Red States. Worse for white people too but you Bingos can't actual talk policy can you? 😄

Things are worse for Blacks in Red States. Worse for white people too but you Bingos can't actual talk policy can you? 😄
bwaaahaaaahaaaa ! bull ! red states have dem run shitholes too ! the vast vast majority of violent inner cities in red stated are and have been run by dem mayors ,council members and da's for decades ! everything a dem touches turns to shit !things will not get better in these communities until the voters wise up and leave the dem party ! facts ! whether you like it or not 2+2=4 , men are not women, and voting democrat ruins inner cities ! these are the facts !

bwaaahaaaahaaaa ! bull ! red states have dem run shitholes too ! the vast vast majority of violent inner cities in red stated are and have been run by dem mayors ,council members and da's for decades ! everything a dem touches turns to shit !things will not get better in these communities until the voters wise up and leave the dem party ! facts ! whether you like it or not 2+2=4 , men are not women, and voting democrat ruins inner cities ! these are the facts !

Your Bingo fantasy is just that, a fantasy that you have to try and support with exclamation points. 😄

Guns, Poverty, and Social Welfare: How Republicans Fail to Address Crime â Third Way

The answer to who? Are you talking from the perspective of a white racist? 😄

The answer for black voters is to primary moderates with more progressive candidates
im not considered white by a lot of people who know me so no,i have black blood in me........and your problem is you consider everything said to be racist if it doesnt fit your little narrative....you sound like a fucking bigot....

None because no other republican candidates were polling over 1%. Unlike with Biden who said he would only run for 1 term in 2020 and now has challengers polling over 15%.

The RNC pulled the plug on GOP Debates on May 2, 2018.

That's way before the primaries and or allowing others to campaigns to have an impact.

WW

The RNC pulled the plug on GOP Debates on May 2, 2018.

That's way before the primaries and or allowing others to campaigns to have an impact.

WW
Biden will not even debate the republican nominee this time around ! the left and the msm will say he wont waist his time debating a MAGA extremist ! wait and see ! they are hiding Biden and they know the stupid dem voting base will buy it !

Biden will not even debate the republican nominee this time around ! the left and the msm will say he wont waist his time debating a MAGA extremist ! wait and see ! they are hiding Biden and they know the stupid dem voting base will buy it !

Pretty hard to debate the RNC Nominee when they pull out of the debate.

So the RNC is hiding Biden! Holy crap the deep state goes farther than we thought.

WW

im not considered white by a lot of people who know me so no,i have black blood in me........
😄

That doesn't mean you aren't white. In fact in kind of sounds like you are....
and your problem is you consider everything said to be racist if it doesnt fit your little narrative....you sound like a fucking bigot....
That's right. I get to decide for me what's racist as does everyone else. If the majority are pretty adamant you're the racist, you do with that information whatever you like. 😄

A strategic retard.
Says the man from the party who thinks it's good strategy to accuse Black people of being held on a democratic plantation. As if Black Americans don't have minds of their owns. Great messaging there you Bingos. You really thought that talking point through didn't ya? 😄

😄

That doesn't mean you aren't white. In fact in kind of sounds like you are....

That's right. I get to decide for me what's racist as does everyone else. If the majority are pretty adamant you're the racist, you do with that information whatever you like. 😄
well you dont sound very black to me.....you sound like a wannabe....

Forum List

Back