Charles Barkley...rich people shouldn't get to keep their own money...

I am stating outright that the failed policies of the Obama/Clinton era were soundly rejected by voters.
They were? Who, electoral voters?

And what in the world does that have to do with my point?
Yes, electoral voters. You know, the ones that matter.
Okay, so losing by three million votes equates to a sound rejection. Got it.

Now tell me, what does any of this have to do with my point, the sociological aspect of taxes and macroeconomics?

Or is all I'm going to get from you the standard two-dimensional partisan rhetoric?
The sound rejections shows up in the electoral votes. Do you know the results?

The sociological aspect of the Obama/Clinton Machine's taxes and macroeconomics resulted in a massive voter rejection of their policies.

What you called a knee-jerk reaction when you applied it to Trump.

What we're seeing with the Trump Administration is a revolt and a knee-jerk reaction to the failed policies of the Obama/Clinton Machine.
You forgot Reagan Bush Ford Carter Nixon and LBJ and all the other dumb fucks you think you actually "voted" into office. The last President of the US was John F Kennedy. Then you idiots met television extreme........and Deep throat became a hit. Get an Oxycontin and a Prozac.It'll fix most anything ( ask your doctor)
Cry, Baby, Cry. Make your mother sigh.

I am stating outright that the failed policies of the Obama/Clinton era were soundly rejected by voters.

Now tell me, what does any of this have to do with my point, the sociological aspect of taxes and macroeconomics?

Or is all I'm going to get from you the standard two-dimensional partisan rhetoric?

The sociological aspect of the Obama/Clinton Machine's taxes and macroeconomics resulted in a massive voter rejection of their policies.

Actually, I didn't. Knee-jerk reactions happen in both directions.

Never mind. It's clear this is going to be an asymmetrical conversation, and I've had enough of those.

Actually, I didn't. Knee-jerk reactions happen in both directions.

Never mind. It's clear this is going to be an asymmetrical conversation, and I've had enough of those.
You prefer those symmetrical convos, where you are deemed astute. Understood.

Forum List

Back