Charles Koch: Clinton could be better president than a GOP pick

They are the Soros' of the right.

That ought to tell you something........conservatives used to lap up everything the Koch brothers said and defended them religiously......even they realize what a blowhard Trumpf is.

That ought to tell you something........conservatives used to lap up everything the Koch brothers said and defended them religiously......even they realize what a blowhard Trumpf is.

Funny. I can't remember anything the Koch brothers said... at all. In fact, if it wasn't for you people on the left bringing up the Koch brothers, I wouldn't know they even existed.

You claim I'm defending the Koch brothers (because I'm conservative), and yet from what I see you are the ones siding with them, right now, in this thread.

That isn't what it tells me at all. It tells me the opposite:

Koch, Soros, Hitlery, Obama, RINOS, Gates, all globalists. They work for the interests of the UN. They are in the process of draining America to redistribute. They are telling us that companies are bad for America, but great for China, and soon the Pacific rim.. They want to do away with our country, our united states, and turn them into a group of property called the Americas. That is why we have removed our border, and replaced it with a "Free Stuff Here" sign.

One candidate wants to break that chain of command from Brussels to the White House. One wants America to start prospering again. Vote for America. Give Trump 4 years to set us back on track. It's not that much to ask.
If the globe hates Trump, there is a reason. Make America Great is the polar opposite of what the UN is trying to accomplish.

As an American, I trust Trump more than I trust the U.N.

Forum List

Back