Charlie Kirk says Trump should add 'positivity' to election bid: Americans 'want their lives back'

His speeches over the last 2 days were very positive, very patriotic, and very uplifting.

The vast majority of Americans see through this woke shit. Trump will win big in November.
Quote the positive, uplifting parts.

" We are now in the process of defeating the radical left, the anarchists, the agitators, the looters...We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues, erase our history, indoctrinate our children. "
That's positive and "uplifting"? I guess to a Trumpster....

We hate the left's guts, they are worthless scum. So yeah.
Back at you trailer trash

Lib please the left hate us so we hate them right back. Rot in hell leftists.

His speeches over the last 2 days were very positive, very patriotic, and very uplifting.

The vast majority of Americans see through this woke shit. Trump will win big in November.

to your sig pic. exactly what part of your body do you wear a fucking mask on?
Your naked emperor seems to think you wear it over your eyes.

Trump Mocked For Claiming His Face Mask Makes Him Look Like 'Lone Ranger'

actually the eyes are an easy entry point for any infection or virus. Try reading the disclaimer on the mask packaging next time, fool. It specifically states that the mask does not prevent the spread of any virus including covid 19. You are being duped but you are too dumb to realize it.

Speaking of virus infected medical super waste how are these masks being disposed of. I never hear the left talking about that.

" We are now in the process of defeating the radical left, the anarchists, the agitators, the looters...We will never allow an angry mob to tear down our statues, erase our history, indoctrinate our children. "
The man is a 100% divider not a uniter He belongs in a sanitarium not in our WH Unfortunately some of his supporters do too

dumb as a sack of frog feet, Eddie. You have the brains of a road kill toad. Your leftist indoctrination is complete, you are totally incapable to cogent thought, all you are is a talking point repeating puppet of your leftist masters.
You may be rig

The man is a 100% divider not a uniter He belongs in a sanitarium not in our WH Unfortunately some of his supporters do too

dumb as a sack of frog feet, Eddie. You have the brains of a road kill toad. Your leftist indoctrination is complete, you are totally incapable to cogent thought, all you are is a talking point repeating puppet of your leftist masters.
RED you might be right BUT at least I know the words to "God bless America" Your AH President doesn't as he showed the world on TV A GD Putin boot licker

you are so fricken stupid. Putin wanted Hillary because he had her 30,000 missing emails and he could blackmail her into doing whatever he wanted. Trump has put the strongest ever sanctions on Putin.

you need to stop listening to the liars on CNN.

actually the eyes are an easy entry point for any infection or virus. Try reading the disclaimer on the mask packaging next time, fool. It specifically states that the mask does not prevent the spread of any virus including covid 19. You are being duped but you are too dumb to realize it.

No, Dumb as a Fish, they are not an "easy" entry point. Don't rub your eyes, keep washing your hands and wear a mask in public. Glasses as additional protection would be fine though.

Put on your face bumper sticker when you go out.

Trump is an AH Why aren't you speaking up? You really believe the shit he's putting down ?? NOW the POS decides wearing a mask is a good thing and still at his rallies he doesn't make it mandatory?

No, Dumb as a Fish, they are not an "easy" entry point. Don't rub your eyes, keep washing your hands and wear a mask in public. Glasses as additional protection would be fine though.

you continue to display your partisan stupidity, but that is consistent with your posting on this forum.

Speaking of virus infected medical super waste how are these masks being disposed of. I never hear the left talking about that.
I wash mine. Disposables can be disposed of in the trash. Bag it first to be extra safe if you choose, but the best bet is buy reusable masks. I like a company called Jannuu that makes scrubs. Comfortable and inexpensive. $5 each.

you continue to display your partisan stupidity, but that is consistent with your posting on this forum.

i gave you good information and then a damn funny video. You come back with lame ad hominem attacks. Up your game, bruh.

Trump is an AH Why aren't you speaking up? You really believe the shit he's putting down ?? NOW the POS decides wearing a mask is a good thing and still at his rallies he doesn't make it mandatory?

its not mandatory because we live in a free country. your health is not the government's responsibility or my responsibility. if you think a mask protects you, wear one, recycle your CO2 until you pass out.

one question: if the mask protects the wearer, why do others have to wear one? Answer: because that is one way to turn us into sheep.

You may be rig

RED you might be right BUT at least I know the words to "God bless America" Your AH President doesn't as he showed the world on TV A GD Putin boot licker

you are so fricken stupid. Putin wanted Hillary because he had her 30,000 missing emails and he could blackmail her into doing whatever he wanted. Trump has put the strongest ever sanctions on Putin.

What sanction on Putin for the bounties on our soldiers ???? Is SILENCE a sanction??

You may be rig

What sanction on Putin for the bounties on our soldiers ???? Is SILENCE a sanction??

Sanctions have never solved anything.

i gave you good information and then a damn funny video. You come back with lame ad hominem attacks. Up your game, bruh.

I attack those who post foolishness and propaganda. It is my choice as a free american adult to wear or not wear a mask that may or may not protect me from any illness. I choose not to re-breathe my exhaled CO2, you are free to do that if you want to. Hypoxia is a real issue with masking. Look it up.

its not mandatory because we live in a free country. your health is not the government's responsibility or my responsibility. if you think a mask protects you, wear one, recycle your CO2 until you pass out.

one question: if the mask protects the wearer, why do others have to wear one? Answer: because that is one way to turn us into sheep.
The mask I wear protects OTHERS The one you refuse to wear protects your loved ones or your friends

I attack those who post foolishness and propaganda. It is my choice as a free american adult to wear or not wear a mask that may or may not protect me from any illness. I choose not to re-breathe my exhaled CO2, you are free to do that if you want to. Hypoxia is a real issue with masking. Look it up.

Your mask doesn't protect YOU from getting the virus. That's what MY mask does. Jesus Trumpsters are stupid.

I agree with this sentiment. His opponents are trying to tell Americans, "you're racist, we are a bad country, look at our failures" etc. Trump should tell Americans something to the effect "they want to divide us, they want us to hate our own country, to not belong to anything but the global world of citizens. We are Americans, we are Exceptional, not perfect, but we love our country, we will defend our sovereignty, our economy and our Constitution as we continue to improve and win".

Trump can also focus on his successes towards a better union by working with all communities to improve their economic prospects, to allow them dignity of opportunity and school choice, to ensure fair, justice reform and more accountability of the police etc. To drive America to new heights in space, economic innovation, liberty of all citizens.

People want to feel positive about their economic future and about winning against the enemy. There have to be millions of votes out there just wanting to vote for America First, he just has to sell it in a positive manner along with the usual attacks on the alt-left.

Charlie Kirk says Trump should add 'positivity' to election bid: Americans 'want their lives back'
As soon as the spikes in cases subside, which they will within a few months, things will get better, very quickly.
Why will the spikes subside? How do you see things in a few months as we continue with people refusing to wear masks, social distance, or avoid large crowds?

The mask I wear protects OTHERS The one you refuse to wear protects your loved ones or your friends

OK, you guys keep saying that, so answer this: you say the mask protects the wearer, right? If you are protected by your mask, how does my wearing one increase your protection? Simple question, but not one of you maskers have been able to provide a sane answer.

next, why is it my responsibility or the government's to protect your health? Why isnt that your responsibility? you are probably overweight, many americans are, are your eating habits my responsibility?

You may be rig

Sanctions have never solved anything.
Don't know if that's right or wrong BUT they sure put a dent in an enemies economy

Your mask doesn't protect YOU from getting the virus. That's what MY mask does. Jesus Trumpsters are stupid.

so, if I wear one and you don't, you are protected? is that your claim? conversely, if you wear one and I don't, I am protected?

this whole thing fails a logic test.

Forum List

Back