Charlie Sheen tweets for God to 'take' Trump next

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I try and be a forgiving and righteous person, though direct and blunt calling it as I see it. It is difficult for someone to root for Charlie Sheen considering the stuff he has been through. His addictions, him not telling his ex-gf that he had AIDS (so she alleges), the guy going off the rails time and time again, costing himself millions in the process. Yet we all wish goodwill on people, as long as they deserve it...

After all that, when he is given a second and third, fourth and how many chances, he wishes this on the next president of the United States? Really despicable, even for an idiot like him.

If he dislikes Trump so much he can opt-out of the tax deduction he will get, see if he really cares.

Charlie Sheen is facing a lot of heat for a tweet he wrote Wednesday night where he asked God to take President-elect Donald Trump next.

His tweet, which was seemingly in response to the recent deaths of Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds said, "Dear God; Trump next, please!"

The Twitterverse immediately slammed Sheen for his tweet, calling the actor a "scumbag" and a "useless cockroach."

Sheen has yet to respond to the backlash. His tweet is pinned to the top of his Twitter profile.

I try and be a forgiving and righteous person, though direct and blunt calling it as I see it. It is difficult for someone to root for Charlie Sheen considering the stuff he has been through. His addictions, him not telling his ex-gf that he had AIDS (so she alleges), the guy going off the rails time and time again, costing himself millions in the process. Yet we all wish goodwill on people, as long as they deserve it...

After all that, when he is given a second and third, fourth and how many chances, he wishes this on the next president of the United States? Really despicable, even for an idiot like him.

If he dislikes Trump so much he can opt-out of the tax deduction he will get, see if he really cares.

Charlie Sheen is facing a lot of heat for a tweet he wrote Wednesday night where he asked God to take President-elect Donald Trump next.

His tweet, which was seemingly in response to the recent deaths of Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds said, "Dear God; Trump next, please!"

The Twitterverse immediately slammed Sheen for his tweet, calling the actor a "scumbag" and a "useless cockroach."

Sheen has yet to respond to the backlash. His tweet is pinned to the top of his Twitter profile.

Oh my, so many Alt-Right adore Charlie.

God is more likely to "take" Charlie Sheen next and give him over to Lucifer.

The cause of death would likely be alcohol and dope overconsumption, as usual for these rich privileged kids.

image.jpeg

God is more likely to "take" Charlie Sheen next and give him over to Lucifer.

The cause of death would likely be alcohol and dope overconsumption, as usual for these rich privileged kids.
oh no the goyim gods invention of the devil!!!! shave me jebus

Sheen is a jack ass and always will be until he turns into a forsaken drunk living under some bridge in Missouri.

I admire fire and how it purifies the world, lol.

God retweeted with a very loud..."GFY Charlie"......

Charlie Sheen should be praying to God for forgiveness instead of wishing ill on others.

Im not alt-right, save your whistle blowint

View attachment 104395

I'm not clear about your picture, it seems you are calling me alt-right, if so, if so, you are terribly mistaken. Furthermore, save your dog whistle political rhetoric for your twitter followers or other cheerleaders.

The alt-left on the other hand hardly even exists since the merging of the left and the far left has been near seamless of late, if it did, we could call out many under this guise. This is so evident that even Obama and his VP recognize this. What was once, centre left has now quickly become, angry, intolerant left.

This misconstrued targeting of the right first dawned on many people when we saw the 9/11 attack. After years of Israel and even some European countries such as France telling the world that there were radicals hellbent on destruction. Even after the WTC bombings in the 1990's which took lives and reaped havok. There still wasn't a focus on what was rising. Why? The security apparatus had been convinced by the left and intellectuals that the real threats were somehow homegrown, right wing, anarchists. The world was caught off guard to such a degree that the CIA and FBI lacked any sizeable Arab speaking agents. This is why being a cheerleader can be dangerous. It clouds perspective and honest assessment.

Take it from a Canadian who has seen and experienced the way some always look to the right as being the boogey man, mainly I suspect because there are at least some on the right who demand fiscal responsibility and individual freedoms and it rubs people the wrong way, especially those reliant on government employment. The left has been far more intolerant, arrogant and anti-democratic than the right has. If you make yourself feel better by calling me something because I call out one of many crazies who have outright threatened or wishes harm on others you do so. You're wrong.

Last edited:
If Sheen was a common citizen he might have been subject to investigation and possible indictment for a dozen conspiracy charges related to treason and intent to incite assassination of the president.

Peaceful regressives at work. Death threats to the electorate,riots, calls to assassinate Trump... and now the call for god who they don't even believe exists... should take Trump.

Just their coercive ideology at display for all to see.

Charlie's Anal Inflicted Death Sentence (AIDs) will probably preclude him from seeing anything happen to Trump.

Forum List

Back