Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

skookerasbil, post: 17947860
bottom line? Nobody knows dick about what really happened down there!!

Who is much more morally supportable by a conscientious multicultural healthy freedom loving society; One who actively but peacefully opposes and protests fascist racist Nazi rallies? Or one who actively but peacefully promotes public displays of Nazi regalia and ideology as the only proper ideology for all of society?

Can you choose a side?

[...]

Nobody asserted that the driver DID disable the airbags, except a poster a few minutes ago trying to inject a strawman. We're in no position to know. I'm just saying it needs to be looked into.
Why? It would have no evidence value.

Because it goes directly to intent, that's why. And intent is the entire topic here.

And once again this is another rehash of points already made.

JimBowie1958, post: 17923043
I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

He is not a random white guy. He is a Nazi.

Who is much more morally supportable by a conscientious multicultural healthy freedom loving society; One who actively but peacefully opposes and protests fascist racist Nazi rallies? Or one who actively but peacefully promotes public displays of Nazi regalia and ideology as the only proper ideology for all of society?

Can you choose a side?

There is no evidence this guy is a Nazi.

You morons are using the term Nazi like Senator McCarthy used Communist.

That is called a 'false dichotomy', dude

Can you choose a side?

Sure I can, but not as defined by ideologues like yourself.

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

Wow...so you routinely drive through violent areas with people carrying bats and clubs?
You didn't watch the video did you?
If you did - you would notice 3 things...
1) Prior to the mob surrounding his car...he was driving normally.
2) He swerved away from the person who clubbed his car.
3) Immediately after his car was hit, right before the video ends...you can clearly see the mob surrounding his car.

All of this at the very least allows a reasonable person to investigate the claim.
The video certainly supports the claim he was being attacked by multiple people immediately before accelerating.

iF THAT WASN'T SO SAD, IT WOULD BE FUNNY
1) Yes, he was driving normally as anyone can when they drive into a crowd of people. They didn't come off the sidewalks at him. They were already standing there long before he ran into them. It's not like he was driving highway speeds and he didn't have time to stop well before he was anywhere near them. he had more than enough opportunity to stop, or even turn off on another road.
2) When his car was struck, he had already hit several people.
3) Those surrounding the car were just luck he missed them as he sped through the crowd.
4) You're nuts. Why are you trying to defend someone who intentionally drove into a crowd?

No, I am clearly not defending anyone.
What I am defending is SEEKING THE TRUTH.
And the video, along with others, are compelling.
He may have very well intentionally done this, however the videos DO support the claim that he was being attacked by multiple people with weapons right before accelerating.
It IS possible that he panicked, if so...he is not a murderer. Manslaughter? probably....but a murderer? We need more evidence.
We need to know what happened right before he did this.
We still live in a country, hopefully, where one's guilt is measured by evidence and not emotion.

I disagree. I think the videos support the claim that the car was attacked by one person with a weapon before impact. I have not seen any clear evidence that that first person with what appeared to be a bat actually hit the car, nor that the car accelerated after that first attack with the bat. The car was very close to hitting the crowd and the truck that it rear-ended at the time that the first person took a swing at it with the bat. At that point it appears as though the impact was already intentional, and the person who swung the bat may well have been reacting to that imminent impact (or may have just been a violent ass).

I agree that the driver's guilt should be determined by the evidence. We obviously do not have nearly all of the evidence, but the available videos paint a different picture for me than the do for you.

Before impact but not before acceleration. The video I posted clearly shows the guy accelerate which attracts the attention of the guy that took a swing at the car.

There is no evidence this guy is a Nazi.

You morons are using the term Nazi like Senator McCarthy used Communist.

That is called a 'false dichotomy', dude

Can you choose a side?

Sure I can, but not as defined by ideologues like yourself.
There are multiple witnesses he is a Nazi. Are you really that ignorant of the facts.

Si modo, post: 17923237
However, the counter protesters were assembling in an area not cordoned off - cars were present.

Can you choose a side?

Si modo, post: 17923237
However, the counter protesters were assembling in an area not cordoned off - cars were present.

Can you choose a side?

Is that question important when discussing groups of people who did not act peacefully?

Of course the vast majority of people will find white supremacists or neo-Nazis to be morally repugnant. That doesn't absolve the counter-protesters of any culpability if any of them attacked the other group outside the bounds of self-defense. A group having morally repugnant views is not a license to attack them physically.

And that last statement in no way is meant to lessen the horrific act of the car driver that ran into the crowd.

I know this will not evenb penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

He was surrounded by a mob of antifa and blm thugs trying to shut down a public thoroughfare, shouting "whose streets? Our Streets!," and who were attacking his car with bats and clubs. Self defense #freejasonalexfields

Montrovant, post: 17948206
Is that question important when discussing groups of people who did not act peacefully?

Yes it is. Do you want to know why? First you need to choose a side.

The side which is against BLM and Antifa terrorists who have been attacking Republicans and Trump supporters since before the Republican National Convention and who came to attack people legally exercising their right to peaceably assemble.

I know this will not evenb penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.

He was surrounded by a mob of antifa and blm thugs trying to shut down a public thoroughfare, shouting "whose streets? Our Streets!," and who were attacking his car with bats and clubs. Self defense #freejasonalexfields
Go sniff some glue cave monkey. He was following the crowd and accelerated into it then he was attacked.

Go sniff some glue cave monkey. He was following the crowd and accelerated into it then he was attacked.

Liar we have the Antifa and BLM terrorists on tape hitting his car before he hit anyone:

Liar we have the Antifa and BLM terrorists on tape hitting his car before he hit anyone:

No silly monkey. I saw that video. Now look at the real one. He takes off for the crowd and attracts the attention of the guy that took a swing at his car.

Call Sign Chaos, post: 17948325
The side which is against BLM and Antifa terrorists who have been attacking Republicans and Trump supporters since before the Republican National Convention and who came to attack people legally exercising their right to peaceably assemble.

Are you stupid.

Asked you about "peaceful" people on both sides. "One who actively but peacefully opposes and protests fascist racist Nazi rallies? Or one who actively but peacefully promotes public displays of Nazi regalia and ideology as the only proper ideology for all of society?"

Choose one side or the other. Or are you too stupid to understand a simple question?

skookerasbil, post: 17947860 Who is much more morally supportable by a conscientious multicultural healthy freedom loving society; One who actively but peacefully opposes and protests fascist racist Nazi rallies? Or one who actively but peacefully promotes public displays of Nazi regalia and ideology as the only proper ideology for all of society?

Can you choose a side?

Which is it?

hadit, post: 17943475
He was right, however, to condemn violence in general. This won't stop and more people will die, because the groups that tangled are two sides of the same violent coin, they just have different things to complain about.

Can you choose a side?

I don't have to support any side to state that violence is wrong. Pretending that one is more noble than the other when both celebrate violence is futile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back