Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

I know this will not evenb penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

He was surrounded by a mob of antifa and blm thugs trying to shut down a public thoroughfare, shouting "whose streets? Our Streets!," and who were attacking his car with bats and clubs. Self defense #freejasonalexfields
He should have taken a different side street. That one was full of people leaving the protest on foot. Why did he choose that one?

Lol no they were illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare chanting "whose streets? Our streets," when they started attacking his car fuck you and your pre-written fake news big lie blame the victim narrative.
Have you never been to a festival or county fair or big concert or sports event and seen the crowd filling the streets as they left? It's not called illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare; it's called leaving. If they were chanting "whose streets?" it was in response to the neo-Nazi's chants to the contrary all day and the night before.

Those streets are closed down, these were open thoroughfares being illegally blocked by a violent mob, which is a known and well documented tactic of Antifa and the BLM. The Nazis again had a legal permit to march and protest, regardless of their ideology they have the Constitutional right to peaceably assemble which was fought for by the ACLU on their behalf.

Here is video from rebel medias Faith Goldy's live strean right before and during the incident that the MSM won't show you, and you can see it is a mob chanting "whose streets? Our Streets!":

Here is video from rebel medias Faith Goldy's live strean right before and during the incident that the MSM won't show you, and you can see it is a mob chanting "whose streets? Our Streets!":

Hmm, that video is very useful because it shows no hesitation by the driver or attempt to regain his bearings once he came to a stop. He immediately backs out without regard to the lives that might have come in behind him to lend assistance.

That video shows the actions of a premeditated act.

The driver should be drawn and quartered.

I have watched this video over and over and I dont see any hesitation at the end of the charge he made behind the wheel.

Less than three seconds cook off from 00:12 to 00:15.

This was premeditated.

This man deserves the death penalty.

Justice would demand he be driven over with a car till dead, but that is not painful enough, IMO.

This guy went hysterical because he is a pussy and thought he was getting surrounded.
What a pussy...
There is a wide range of options between losing control of your car because you are afraid vrs getting the shit beat out of you because you let the bastards stop you and pull you out of your car.

The moron should have realized he would have to go around if his destination was not that particular block, no matter what the law says.

That is true. When you're driving a car, it is your responsibility to avoid hitting pedestrians if at all possible, whether they are legally in the street or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

He was surrounded by a mob of antifa and blm thugs trying to shut down a public thoroughfare, shouting "whose streets? Our Streets!," and who were attacking his car with bats and clubs. Self defense #freejasonalexfields
He should have taken a different side street. That one was full of people leaving the protest on foot. Why did he choose that one?

Lol no they were illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare chanting "whose streets? Our streets," when they started attacking his car fuck you and your pre-written fake news big lie blame the victim narrative.
Have you never been to a festival or county fair or big concert or sports event and seen the crowd filling the streets as they left? It's not called illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare; it's called leaving. If they were chanting "whose streets?" it was in response to the neo-Nazi's chants to the contrary all day and the night before.

Those streets are closed down, these were open thoroughfares being illegally blocked by a violent mob, which is a known and well documented tactic of Antifa and the BLM. The Nazis again had a legal permit to march and protest, regardless of their ideology they have the Constitutional right to peaceably assemble which was fought for by the ACLU on their behalf.

There is no doubt that the counter protesters were in the wrong to even be there. It was a legal protest that they violently crashed.

There is no doubt that the counter protesters were in the wrong to even be there. It was a legal protest that they violently crashed.

Not having a permit doesn't carry the penalty of being run over by a car until dead.

This guy went hysterical because he is a pussy and thought he was getting surrounded.
What a pussy...
There is a wide range of options between losing control of your car because you are afraid vrs getting the shit beat out of you because you let the bastards stop you and pull you out of your car.

The moron should have realized he would have to go around if his destination was not that particular block, no matter what the law says.

That is true. When you're driving a car, it is your responsibility to avoid hitting pedestrians if at all possible, whether they are legally in the street or not.

Call Sign Chaos would go beserk in Maine. Any pedestrian is allowed to enter the crosswalk and ALL traffic is to immediately stop to allow them to walk through. It can take a LONG LONG time to get through the center of town in the summer when all the turistas are here.

What a pussy...

Call Sign Chaos would go beserk in Maine. Any pedestrian is allowed to enter the crosswalk and ALL traffic is to immediately stop to allow them to walk through. It can take a LONG LONG time to get through the center of town in the summer when all the turistas are here.
That describes every Black area in NYS.

bgrouse, post: 1795138
Fact is there's no collision until after he is attacked so there's no way you're going to prove that killing people was his intent based on this evidence.

What you see hardly anyone else is seeing. But your entire defense of a Nazi murderer falls apart by the high rate of speed the Nazi's Dodge Charger sped toward a large number of pedestrians.

Intent is in the high rate of speed enroute to a large crowd of pedestrians. There was no threat to him or his car other than his own when he pressed the pedal to the metal.

Not having a permit doesn't carry the penalty of being run over by a car until dead.

Ohh but it can. Stupidity can be lethal.

Oh, stop with the display of YOUR stupidity. You know exactly what I meant.

I know exactly what you said. And the fact of the matter, is that the Victim conciously, and knowingly put herself into a situation, and position; where she could suffer bodily injury, up to, and including death.

That would not be a penalty, it would be a possible consequence.

Tomato; tomato, such a subtle distinction. I wonder what the deceased has to say on the matter...?

I know exactly what you said. And the fact of the matter, is that the Victim conciously, and knowingly put herself into a situation, and position; where she could suffer bodily injury, up to, and including death.

I would guess that every poster on this board has put themselves in a situation where they could suffer bodily injury or death before. So what? That doesn't mean that a crowd standing in a road deserves to be punished by being run over. That is what a penalty is, a form of punishment.

Tomato; tomato, such a subtle distinction. I wonder what the deceased has to say on the matter...?

The distinction isn't actually subtle. A penalty is a form of punishment.

The deceased can't say anything, obviously. I wonder what your point is, other than to seemingly imply blame on the victim?

I looked up a bit on Virginia law.

Second degree murder includes felony homicide. Felony homicide is when someone is committing a non-murder felony and kills a person unintentionally. VA Homocide Laws | Murder & Manslaughter Charges

There are two traffic laws in Virginia that count as felonies which might apply to this incident. The first is reckless driving, which is normally a misdemeanor, but can be a felony if the driver doesn't have a valid license and causes a death. I don't know if the driver in this case had a valid license. Virginia Code Title 46.2. Motor Vehicles § 46.2-868 | FindLaw

The second traffic felony that might apply is for leaving the scene of an accident in which injury or death occur, or property is damaged. That is a requirement unless injury forces the driver to leave, and even then, the driver is required to make their name and license number known as soon as reasonably possible. Failure to do so is a class 5 felony if injury or death occur. Virginia Code Title 46.2. Motor Vehicles § 46.2-894 | FindLaw

Based on this, charging the driver with second degree murder seems likely to succeed in court, even if intent cannot be established. Assuming no intent, that the driver left the scene of an accident is pretty irrefutable, and as all the reports I have seen indicate that the police went and arrested the driver, rather than the driver making himself known to the police or victims, he almost certainly is guilty of the class 5 felony for leaving the scene of an accident. That, in turn, makes him guilty of felony homicide, which makes him guilty of second degree murder, based on my reading.

I am not a lawyer nor criminal law expert, and I am not saying the man does not deserve his day in court. I'm just pointing out that, even if there is enough evidence to cast reasonable doubt on the driver's intent to run into the crowd, he may still be found guilty of second degree murder.

Here's a link to the Title 18.2 code of Virginia as of 2016, which covers Crimes and Offenses Generally. Murder is dealt with in Chapter 4, Crimes Against the Person.
2016 Code of Virginia :: Title 18.2 - Crimes and Offenses Generally
But will they prosecute it that way or try to make this a White Supremacist intentionally killing protesters case?

I don't know if it actually matters. Could the prosecution attempt to show intent, but use the felony homicide as a fallback position? I don't know enough about the law or the process involved in a murder trial to say. :dunno:

And OLs post was trying to straddle the line between punative consequence; and calculated risk. I bridged the gap. Now you can have it both ways. A lefties favorite.

Forum List

Back