Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

Have you never been to a festival or county fair or big concert or sports event and seen the crowd filling the streets as they left? It's not called illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare; it's called leaving. If they were chanting "whose streets?" it was in response to the neo-Nazi's chants to the contrary all day and the night before.

Those streets are closed down, these were open thoroughfares being illegally blocked by a violent mob, which is a known and well documented tactic of Antifa and the BLM. The Nazis again had a legal permit to march and protest, regardless of their ideology they have the Constitutional right to peaceably assemble which was fought for by the ACLU on their behalf.

Here is video from rebel medias Faith Goldy's live strean right before and during the incident that the MSM won't show you, and you can see it is a mob chanting "whose streets? Our Streets!":

A Nazi with a permit is still a Nazi.

Their ideology is irrelevant, the 1st amendment does say the right of the people to peaceably assemble shall not be infringed, except for those we disagree with politically.

It doesn't say you can run over them with a car either.

No, it does not. The counter protesters should be charged for assault, disorderly conduct, jaywalking, and whatever else they can come up with and the driver with at least manslaughter. He heard no business driving down that street when it was clearly blocked by people.

They were illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare, he has the right to freedom of movement which they impeded on all sides and are thus guilty of kidnapping which warrants the right to lethal self defense.

Those streets are closed down, these were open thoroughfares being illegally blocked by a violent mob, which is a known and well documented tactic of Antifa and the BLM. The Nazis again had a legal permit to march and protest, regardless of their ideology they have the Constitutional right to peaceably assemble which was fought for by the ACLU on their behalf.

Here is video from rebel medias Faith Goldy's live strean right before and during the incident that the MSM won't show you, and you can see it is a mob chanting "whose streets? Our Streets!":

Their ideology is irrelevant, the 1st amendment does say the right of the people to peaceably assemble shall not be infringed, except for those we disagree with politically.

No, it does not. The counter protesters should be charged for assault, disorderly conduct, jaywalking, and whatever else they can come up with and the driver with at least manslaughter. He heard no business driving down that street when it was clearly blocked by people.

They were illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare, he has the right to freedom of movement which they impeded on all sides and are thus guilty of kidnapping which warrants the right to lethal self defense.

So the next time I'm in a traffic jam, and my freedom of movement is blocked, I can just kill all the drivers in the cars around me?

So the next time I'm in a traffic jam, and my freedom of movement is blocked, I can just kill all the drivers in the cars around me?

If someone is intentionally blocking your car and bashing it with a bat you have the right to defend your life, your property, and your liberty by any means necessary.

In fact technically they would be guilty of kidnapping under Virginia law:

§ 18.2-47. Abduction and kidnapping defined; punishment.

A. Any person who, by force, intimidation or deception, and without legal justification or excuse, seizes, takes, transports, detains or secretes another person with the intent to deprive such other person of his personal liberty or to withhold or conceal him from any person, authority or institution lawfully entitled to his charge, shall be deemed guilty of "abduction."

§ 18.2-47. Abduction and kidnapping defined; punishment

Last edited:

Not so. He was not prevented from taking a different route around the crowd. He had to drive up to them. The bottom line is, you don't have the right to use your car as a deadly weapon even if someone is illegally blocking the road. He had no more right to do that than he did to walk up to the crowd and start shooting because "they were in his way".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone is intentionally blocking your car and bashing it with a bat you have the right to defend your life, your property, and your liberty by any means necessary.

If you see an obviously dangerous crowd blocking the street and deliberately drive up to it, you will get little sympathy. If you are stuck in a traffic jam and someone starts bashing your car, sure, you can defend yourself because you could not avoid it. If you, OTOH, see a bunch of raving leftists with weapons in their hands and you drive up to them, you're an idiot. It simply doesn't matter that the crowd was there illegally. They should be charged with every law they broke by doing that, but this driver also broke the law, and should be charged accordingly.

Not having a permit doesn't carry the penalty of being run over by a car until dead.
Ohh but it can. Stupidity can be lethal.
Oh, stop with the display of YOUR stupidity. You know exactly what I meant.
I know exactly what you said. And the fact of the matter, is that the Victim conciously, and knowingly put herself into a situation, and position; where she could suffer bodily injury, up to, and including death.

I would guess that every poster on this board has put themselves in a situation where they could suffer bodily injury or death before. So what? That doesn't mean that a crowd standing in a road deserves to be punished by being run over. That is what a penalty is, a form of punishment.

The person in the vehicle has the inalienable rights of self defense, defense of property, and freedom of movement he was being surrounded by and attacked by a violent mob. Had he not taken the action that he did he very well could have ended up like the truck driver in the LA riots, violent black nationalist and Antifa mobs are dangerous.

Did he not have the option of seeing that the street was blocked by deranged people and taking a different route?

I know exactly what you said. And the fact of the matter, is that the Victim conciously, and knowingly put herself into a situation, and position; where she could suffer bodily injury, up to, and including death.

I would guess that every poster on this board has put themselves in a situation where they could suffer bodily injury or death before. So what? That doesn't mean that a crowd standing in a road deserves to be punished by being run over. That is what a penalty is, a form of punishment.

The person in the vehicle has the inalienable rights of self defense, defense of property, and freedom of movement he was being surrounded by and attacked by a violent mob. Had he not taken the action that he did he very well could have ended up like the truck driver in the LA riots, violent black nationalist and Antifa mobs are dangerous.

Did he not have the option of seeing that the street was blocked by deranged people and taking a different route?

Irrelevant he had a legal right to traverse that open and public thoroughfare.

If you see an obviously dangerous crowd blocking the street and deliberately drive up to it, you will get little sympathy. If you are stuck in a traffic jam and someone starts bashing your car, sure, you can defend yourself because you could not avoid it. If you, OTOH, see a bunch of raving leftists with weapons in their hands and you drive up to them, you're an idiot. It simply doesn't matter that the crowd was there illegally. They should be charged with every law they broke by doing that, but this driver also broke the law, and should be charged accordingly.

So it's mob rule then?

Have you never been to a festival or county fair or big concert or sports event and seen the crowd filling the streets as they left? It's not called illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare; it's called leaving. If they were chanting "whose streets?" it was in response to the neo-Nazi's chants to the contrary all day and the night before.

There is no doubt that the counter protesters were in the wrong to even be there. It was a legal protest that they violently crashed.

Not having a permit doesn't carry the penalty of being run over by a car until dead.

Of course not, but they should face charges for their violent actions.

Are you speaking in general, or of specific protesters? I wonder which violent actions you mean, if any in particular.

I'm talking about property damage, assault, and any of the other things extreme leftist groups are known for doing when they get mad. The assembly they were protesting was legal, they were not. The guy that hit the car, for example.

In fact technically they would be guilty of kidnapping under Virginia law:

A. Any person who, by force, intimidation or deception, and without legal justification or excuse, seizes, takes, transports, detains or secretes another person with the intent to deprive such other person of his personal liberty or to withhold or conceal him from any person, authority or institution lawfully entitled to his charge, shall be deemed guilty of "abduction."

Excellent point! That bitch was trying to abduct him. She had it coming!

Not so. He was not prevented from taking a different route around the crowd. He had to drive up to them. The bottom line is, you don't have the right to use your car as a deadly weapon even if someone is illegally blocking the road. He had no more right to do that than he did to walk up to the crowd and start shooting because "they were in his way".

The bottom line is he had every right to traverse that open and public thoroughfare and by denying him that right, then surrounding, and attacking his car they are guilty of abduction and assault:

He also had the legal responsibility to avoid hitting pedestrians, no matter if they were legally in the road or not.

He got one whack with a flag stick, dude.

The mob all over his car were the bodies of his victims.

So it's mob rule then?

No, it's common sense. You don't have the right, for example, to shoot people gathered in the street illegally, even if they are blocking your intended path. This crowd should be charged, but so should he.

He also had the legal responsibility to avoid hitting pedestrians, no matter if they were legally in the road or not.

They were not pedestrians they were a violent mob intentionally blocking a public and open thoroughfare chanting "whose streets? Our streets!" And he didn't strike anyone until they started attacking his car from behind and blocking his escape from the front.

One person hit the back of his car with a flag before he rammed into a crowd in the street. The person with the flag was not where the car hit the crowd. How is hitting a crowd of people who have done nothing to you self defense, exactly?

Besides, as I've pointed out in previous posts, it looks as though the driver was going to be hitting the crowd before the flag-swinger hit the car, anyway.

They were not pedestrians they were a violent mob intentionally blocking a public and open thoroughfare chanting "whose streets? Our streets!" And he didn't strike anyone until they started attacking his car from behind and blocking his escape from the front.

Do you really believe that?

So it's mob rule then?

No, it's common sense. You don't have the right, for example, to shoot people gathered in the street illegally, even if they are blocking your intended path. This crowd should be charged, but so should he.

You do have the right to use lethal force if they are attacking you and impeding your escape they are guilty of both assault and abduction, he acted in self defense of his life, liberty, and property.

Unless they are mimes.

It is always justifiable homicide if the target is a mime.

1318010438048_7508008.png

Do you really believe that?

I have it on fucking video bud.

Forum List

Back