Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

You keep forgetting the video shows he was attacked after he accelerated towards the crowd. It was murder.
Also attacked after. That doesn't undo the strikes to his vehicle prior to him driving into the crowd.
He should have gotten attacked afterwards. Of course it doesnt undo the one swing because he accelerated towards the crowd. I never said it did. Youre a dumb monkey arent you?
Now now... Don't make me put you on the list for threat of this thread. Mind your manners...
Now . Where were we? Oh yes! The first strike... His car was already in a slow roll forward, which is to be wxpected from a person slowly working his way through a crowd. Then his car is struck, and he then accelerates. Which would make sense if he felt he was in danger. It's important to rember that the view that the driver had; is not the view that that camera shows. From his perspective it probably looked like he was in fact surrounded.

I appeared to me that the driver was already moving at a reckless speed, considering the closeness of the crowd, when he was struck from behind. It already appeared as though he was going to be hitting someone before the hit on the rear of the car happened, IMO.

They were illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare without a permit and then they hit his car with a bat.
It was flag dummy.

Also attacked after. That doesn't undo the strikes to his vehicle prior to him driving into the crowd.
He should have gotten attacked afterwards. Of course it doesnt undo the one swing because he accelerated towards the crowd. I never said it did. Youre a dumb monkey arent you?
Now now... Don't make me put you on the list for threat of this thread. Mind your manners...
Now . Where were we? Oh yes! The first strike... His car was already in a slow roll forward, which is to be wxpected from a person slowly working his way through a crowd. Then his car is struck, and he then accelerates. Which would make sense if he felt he was in danger. It's important to rember that the view that the driver had; is not the view that that camera shows. From his perspective it probably looked like he was in fact surrounded.

I appeared to me that the driver was already moving at a reckless speed, considering the closeness of the crowd, when he was struck from behind. It already appeared as though he was going to be hitting someone before the hit on the rear of the car happened, IMO.

They were illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare without a permit and then they hit his car with a bat.
It was flag dummy.

They carry their flags on clubs you stupid fuck, it is a long standing tactic of Antifa and why NYC and the like require flags be carried on cardboard sticks.

Vastator, post: 17948948 l
Both sides. And if it finalizes in restoring peace and order... Then yes. Yes I am.

All right, you are un-American. Glad we could clear that up. Duly noted.

You are the one who supports the violent Antifa and BLM terrorists who attacked peaceful protesters legally exercising their Constitutional right to peaceably assemble.

God is Black. He cant be serving God. Dont you wonder why god made the sun give you cancer easily?
Sorry, but God is white, like Adam and Eve. Only when men who should have known better fucked animals did we get the other races. That's why non-whites act like animals.
700px-The_Creation_of_Adam.jpg
Thats a picture of a cave monkey and their agreed upon depiction of god. It even says in the Bible that god had hair like wool and skin like burnt brass. Sorry cave monkey.
Having never seen God they had no way of knowing but we know that Jesus was made white and being the Son of God God must also be white.
Well you know what lambs wool looks like and burnt brass is basically a little darker than Denzel Washington. Thats how god is described in the bible. Sorry cave monkey.
Some stupid Jews thought they looked like God? Gee, what a shock. They also thought bacon was bad for you.

Jewish people didn't think they looked like God. However, God DID make the Jewish people His Chosen People.

And...............as far as bacon? Yeah, bacon can be really bad for you if it isn't properly prepared. Ever hear of something called trichinosis?

Liar he didn't hit anyone until his car was attacked, self defense.
I didnt say he hit anyone you inbred. Learn how to read. I said he accelerated before anyone hit his car which made them attack.

He was driving on an open public street being intentionally blocked by a violent antifa and BLM mob of rioters who attacked his car with bats! Self defense.
You keep forgetting the video shows he was attacked after he accelerated towards the crowd. It was murder.
I don't see any obvious violence from the driver before the car is hit. The liberals are grasping at straws and making irrational arguments.

The videos are what we have so far. Until more evidence is released, you'll just have to admit that the bad people here are the liberal protesters.
You must have lice in your eyes if you dont see him speeding up before the guy hits his car with the flag.
Even if he did it might have been because he saw an opening in the crowd. This would follow the idea that he was initially just trying to get through the crowd.

Fact is there's no collision until after he is attacked so there's no way you're going to prove that killing people was his intent based on this evidence.

I know this will not evenb penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

He was surrounded by a mob of antifa and blm thugs trying to shut down a public thoroughfare, shouting "whose streets? Our Streets!," and who were attacking his car with bats and clubs. Self defense #freejasonalexfields
He should have taken a different side street. That one was full of people leaving the protest on foot. Why did he choose that one?

I know this will not evenb penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

He was surrounded by a mob of antifa and blm thugs trying to shut down a public thoroughfare, shouting "whose streets? Our Streets!," and who were attacking his car with bats and clubs. Self defense #freejasonalexfields
He should have taken a different side street. That one was full of people leaving the protest on foot. Why did he choose that one?

Don't make it sound as if it was just an accident. He chose that street because he knew it to be the best place to drive into a crowd and kill people.

Call Sign Chaos, post: 17951308
You are the one who supports the violent Antifa and BLM terrorists who attacked peaceful protesters legally exercising their Constitutional right to peaceably assemble.

Liar I don't support violence at all.

The Nazis were not peaceful.

Don't make it sound as if it was just an accident. He chose that street because he knew it to be the best place to drive into a crowd and kill people.
Where did I make it sound as if it was just an accident? You're snarling at the wrong person.

I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

I might buy it if he wasn't at a KKK rally. Not buying it but it's your only defense

Lol no they were illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare chanting "whose streets? Our streets," when they started attacking his car fuck you and your pre-written fake news big lie blame the victim narrative.

He was driving on an open and public thoroughfare which was being illegally blocked by antifa and BLM terrorists chanting "whose streets? Our streets," and was attacked by a club baring communist thug, self defense, the video will exonerate him.

Liar I don't support violence at all.

Really? Show me where you have said a thing about the violence being engaged in by Antifa and BLM terrorists against Republicans and Trump supporters since before the Republican National Conventions.

The Nazis were not peaceful.

Self defense is justified they reacted to the violence inistigated by the commies, I don't care what their ideology they had the right to peaceably assemble.

Lol no they were illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare chanting "whose streets? Our streets," when they started attacking his car fuck you and your pre-written fake news big lie blame the victim narrative.
Have you never been to a festival or county fair or big concert or sports event and seen the crowd filling the streets as they left? It's not called illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare; it's called leaving. If they were chanting "whose streets?" it was in response to the neo-Nazi's chants to the contrary all day and the night before. Please don't misunderstand me--I want to know what really happened, too, but I am basing what I saw on the video's I've seen put up by posters here and none of them show what you're describing. Don't be angry.

Have you never been to a festival or county fair or big concert or sports event and seen the crowd filling the streets as they left? It's not called illegally blocking a public and open thoroughfare; it's called leaving. If they were chanting "whose streets?" it was in response to the neo-Nazi's chants to the contrary all day and the night before. Please don't misunderstand me--I want to know what really happened, too, but I am basing what I saw on the video's I've seen put up by posters here and none of them show what you're describing. Don't be angry.

I dont think that this incident fall into the typical 'protesters blocking the streets get run over' scenarios we all know and love.

This guy went hysterical because he is a pussy and thought he was getting surrounded.

I dont think that this incident fall into the typical 'protesters blocking the streets get run over' scenarios we all know and love.

This guy went hysterical because he is a pussy and thought he was getting surrounded.

What a pussy...
5563d36b232dd541852d7fc799b17020.jpg

What a pussy...
There is a wide range of options between losing control of your car because you are afraid vrs getting the shit beat out of you because you let the bastards stop you and pull you out of your car.

The moron should have realized he would have to go around if his destination was not that particular block, no matter what the law says.

Forum List

Back