Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to “STAND DOWN” to Ignite Race War

The mayor and governor permitted hostilities that were causal to her death
Thank you, you may now take your seat in jury box number 1
I hope you're Fields' attorney... you actually claimed there were no other drivers on that street....

I noticed you tucked your tail betwixt your hind legs rather than answer the question....

What caused Fields' car to stop advancing further into that crowd?

:lmao:
Should the police have blocked the street...................?
If the police had blocked the street, would Heather have been run over?
Do police ever block streets during demonstrations?

The prosecution rest.

You have the brain of a fly, now take your Zyprexa and go to sleep
LOLOL

You're still running like a pussy :gay: from my question??

Had police blocked streets, it's entirely possible she'd be alive. Just as it's entirely possible some police might be dead had Fields decided to run a police barricade. The reality is, no one knows what could have happened; but we do know what did happen. Traffic was open on that street and not a problem for the other drivers, pedestrians, protesters, police, or anyone -- until a rightwing terrorist decided to kill protesters.

That's not on the police. That's not on the protesters. That's not on the alt-right.

That's on James Fields.

The car was blocked because Heather Heyers body acted as a tire chock and or got twisted up into the wheel well ripping off the front bumper when the idiot put the car in reverse because a body was preventing forward motion
No, rightard, that is not what brought Fields' car to a grinding halt.

How are you going to rest your case when it's apparent you have no fucking clue what even happened?

Thank you, you may now take your seat in jury box number 1
I hope you're Fields' attorney... you actually claimed there were no other drivers on that street....

I noticed you tucked your tail betwixt your hind legs rather than answer the question....

The prosecution rest.

LOLOL

Had police blocked streets, it's entirely possible she'd be alive. Just as it's entirely possible some police might be dead had Fields decided to run a police barricade. The reality is, no one knows what could have happened; but we do know what did happen. Traffic was open on that street and not a problem for the other drivers, pedestrians, protesters, police, or anyone -- until a rightwing terrorist decided to kill protesters.

That's not on the police. That's not on the protesters. That's not on the alt-right.

That's on James Fields.

The car was blocked because Heather Heyers body acted as a tire chock and or got twisted up into the wheel well ripping off the front bumper when the idiot put the car in reverse because a body was preventing forward motion
There were at least 2 cars in front of him. You dupes are ALWAYS wrong...

Wrong watch the video doofus

As if anyone was predicting a Trump victory. Oh, Michael Moore.

I was on this very site saying it could happen if he could run up the white vote in the Rust Belt.

Which is exactly what happened.

I was on this very site saying it could happen if he could run up the white vote in the Rust Belt.

Without GOPer Comey running his mouth against all protocol, you would have been wrong. GD idiot.

Without the vile lies the media were blasting 24/7, it would have been a Trump landslide.

Says the man that was right that Trump could win, and described ahead of time HOW HE DID IT.
How is the Hillary prosecutor coming, dupe? The vile lies were all on your side. For 30 years now.

Hillary is currently hiding in Canada because of the Wasserman Putz spy ring that Trump busted
Simple robbery duhh. Goodness, pure bs GOP propaganda/infotainment is so exciting, dupe. Who needs evidence or facts when you're a brainwashed functional moron?

Fake news. Belongs in badlands.

So a girl was not run over on a street that the police could have and should have blocked off for this demonstration?

You been ignorant your entire life, or did you study.

There will be a hundred million dollar civil suit no matter what comes of this post.

Got that kid.............................?

No, you moronic fucking troll. I never said that the girl wasn't run over, she certainly was by a right wing piece of shit. No police were "ordered" to stand down in order to ignite a race war, you ridiculous fool. Stop polluting the forum with bullshit fake news, asshole.

Lets examine what you said. You say that 200 police stood bye and did nothing without being told to do so. They also ALL CAME WITH RIOT GEAR because NO ONE TOLD THEM TOO COME WITH RIOT GEAR.

Do 200 police often assemble in neat lines in full riot gear without being told to do so?

The prosecution rest, the Governor of Virginia and the mayor or the Charlottsville slums will now join Blagovich in the Pokey

maxresdefault.jpg
"The prosecution rest..."

Squeals the retard who actually said...
There were no problems with any other drivers.
There were no other drivers asswipe.....................

The driver also could not see with bodies all over his windshield

Do you enjoy embarrassing yourself, or are you really a double working for the prosecution?
IDIOT.
charlottesville-protests-car-crash-ht-jt-170813_12x5_992.jpg

The prosecution rest.

LOLOL

That's on James Fields.

IDIOT.

Try watching real news, superdupe.

So a girl was not run over on a street that the police could have and should have blocked off for this demonstration?

There will be a hundred million dollar civil suit no matter what comes of this post.

No, you moronic fucking troll. I never said that the girl wasn't run over, she certainly was by a right wing piece of shit. No police were "ordered" to stand down in order to ignite a race war, you ridiculous fool. Stop polluting the forum with bullshit fake news, asshole.

Lets examine what you said. You say that 200 police stood bye and did nothing without being told to do so. They also ALL CAME WITH RIOT GEAR because NO ONE TOLD THEM TOO COME WITH RIOT GEAR.

Do 200 police often assemble in neat lines in full riot gear without being told to do so?

The prosecution rest, the Governor of Virginia and the mayor or the Charlottsville slums will now join Blagovich in the Pokey

maxresdefault.jpg

Do you enjoy embarrassing yourself, or are you really a double working for the prosecution?
IDIOT.

No police in photo.

The prosecution rest again.

Next

Fake news. Belongs in badlands.

maxresdefault.jpg

You're truly insane. :cuckoo:

When did I ever say Fields could see beyond the crowd he drove into??

Try listening to what I actually say and not the voices in your head. <smh>

The prosecution rest.

LOLOL

That's on James Fields.

IDIOT.

Try watching real news, superdupe.

What is Real News? CBS, NBC, and ABC? All have been exposed for not only their bias but obfuscation. Try again. (Dan Rather would be proud).

maxresdefault.jpg

Backtracking now huh?

The red minivan also has NO DRIVER, thus it was clearly not driving but PARKED.

Shit I feel like Peter Faulk at this juncture.

Columbo9c.jpg

comeback-columbo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

IDIOT.

No police in photo.

Next
Quivers the moron who didn't even know Fields plowed into a car.
icon_rolleyes.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

IDIOT.

No police in photo.

Next
icon_rolleyes.gif

So you care more about cars than the young lady who was killed.

Excellent priorities.

PS. I do like the photo that shows a PARKED MINIVAN WITH NO DRIVER.

columbo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Backtracking now huh?

Columbo9c.jpg

comeback-columbo.jpg
Imbecile, that was an intersection with traffic heading in all four directions. The cars were stopped because of the crowd, not because they were parked. Jeez, you're one ignorant rightie. <smh>

Last edited:

IDIOT.

No police in photo.

Next
icon_rolleyes.gif

Excellent priorities.

columbo.jpg
^^^ That's the voices in your head again.
coffeepaper.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Backtracking now huh?

Columbo9c.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
comeback-columbo.jpg
Imbecile, that was an intersection with traffic heading in all four directions. The cars were stopped because of the crowd, not because they were parked. Jeez, you're one ignorant rightie. <smh>

Actually, intersection or not, a car without a driver is PARKED................................

This happens sometimes in demonstrations where roads are turned into marching zones.

But then it could have been a Google self driving minivan.................

maxresdefault.jpg

IDIOT.

No police in photo.

Next
icon_rolleyes.gif

Excellent priorities.

columbo.jpg
Typical dupe- Just keep moving, as point after point of his propaganda bs is proven wrong...look up brainwashed. ALL your arguments are propaganda crap with NO EVIDENCE, dingbat.

IDIOT.

No police in photo.

Next
icon_rolleyes.gif

Excellent priorities.

columbo.jpg
Typical dupe- Just keep moving, as point after point of his propaganda bs is proven wrong...look up brainwashed. ALL your arguments are propaganda crap with NO EVIDENCE, dingbat.

Another doofus who believes that proving something here in front of 20 people changes something in the World

Zoloft works, use it

Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to "STAND DOWN" to Ignite Race War (Video)

A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his outrage at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protesters.

The officer also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to allow for the groups to ignite into exactly what happened.

We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.

The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

At no point is the car that plowed into the crowd of protesters pursued by police – there is not a police car in sight leading into the area, or out.

When this is over Trump is a shoe in for 2020
Republicans believe anything.

maxresdefault.jpg

Backtracking now huh?

Columbo9c.jpg

comeback-columbo.jpg

Nice shot, 200 police let that happen???????????

The prosecution rest, again

Forum List

Back