Chase Bank gives Kanye West the boot

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So is Chase Bank able to refuse to serve a Black man for no apparent reason?

Seems to me that the NAACP and BLM must be all up in arms over this

LOL.

Proving once again that those organizations, along with the DNC, cares nothing about black people, unless it can enhance their political power.

All of their supposed defense of minorities is nothing more than virtue signaling.

Thinking outloud... does Chase Bank also cancel it's relelationship/acounts with people when they are found guilty of violent crimes? If not, did Kanye do something worse than violence/murder. Will Chase Bank cancel it's relationship with Will Smith (assuming it has one) since he was violent at the Oscars? Where does this end?

Good. Much as I don't like self serving big mouth egomaniacs, they do serve their purpose sometimes. Now Kanye will hopefully be even more vocal about this kind of nonsense in true Kanye style.

So is Chase Bank able to refuse to serve a Black man for no apparent reason?

Seems to me that the NAACP and BLM must be all up in arms over this

LOL.

Proving once again that those organizations, along with the DNC, cares nothing about black people, unless it can enhance their political power.

All of their supposed defense of minorities is nothing more than virtue signaling.
I have zero sympathy.

Kanye West is mentally ill. He is off his meds.

Have you all seen the outtakes from his interview with Tucker Carlson that were not aired?

The man is sick. I mean that literally. Sick.

I feel bad for him, and it is disgusting the way the media hacks are taking advantage of his mental illness.

Kanye West is mentally ill. He is off his meds.

Have you all seen the outtakes from his interview with Tucker Carlson that were not aired?

The man is sick. I mean that literally. Sick.

I feel bad for him, and it is disgusting the way the media hacks are taking advantage of his mental illness.
But no comment on the bank discriminating against him.

Politics has nothing to do with his checking account or net value.

Surprised you of all people have no problem with a black man being "put in his place"

Just proves you're a fraud

But no comment on the bank discriminating against him.

Politics has nothing to do with his checking account or net value.

Surprised you of all people have no problem with a black man being "put in his place"

Just proves you're a fraud
It's not about individual rights, it's about Left wing corporate and governmental control.

It's just a good thing he did not protest on January 6th or he would be in jail to boot.

It's not about individual rights, it's about Left wing corporate and governmental control.

It's just a good thing he did not protest on January 6th or he would be in jail to boot.

Does anyone really have a right to have a bank account?

Where is this right annotated?

Do you support the bakery saying "no, I will not make that cake"?

Forum List

Back