chauvin gets plea deal with the feds

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

he going to federal pin folks. 20-25 years. has to eplain to family why he put his knee on the floyds neck. is this any better folks?

Was he trained to kneel on a suspect's neck?

Or did he come up with the idea himself?

Funny, I haven't heard anyone ask that question.

He is going to he federal pin now i wonder how much time he will serve before he gets out on a good behavior?

For the one hundredth forty-ninth time.....

He put his knee of the fucker's neck because said fucker was being an uncooperative asshole.

Who here wouldn't have done the same thing?
Not me. I would not have attempted to arrest him in the first place. Passing a fake twenty? Who gives a fuck? It was a bullshit arrest from the start. Chauvin had the option of confiscating the bill, filing a report and telling Floyd to check his money in the future.

He put his knee of the fucker's neck because said fucker was being an uncooperative asshole.

Not me. I would not have attempted to arrest him in the first place. Passing a fake twenty? Who gives a fuck? It was a bullshit arrest from the start. Chauvin had the option of confiscating the bill, filing a report and telling Floyd to check his money in the future.

That is the main reason I am glad Chauvin got convicted, in that he WAS a police trainer.
He was teaching other cops to use illegal choke holds.

{,,,
  • How harsh the sentence is actually depends on the amount of money that was counterfeited. If one did not have the intention to defraud and they plead innocent, then they cannot be charged. For example, if you print money as a joke and the currency is of poor quality and you argue that it cannot pass off as legal currency, you cannot be charged. This type of defense can only be accepted in selected cases. One can be charged with counterfeiting even if only one side of the fake note was printed.
  • For one to be convicted of the crime of counterfeiting, the person ought to be proven to be aware that the money was not genuine. If the person is thought to have even slightly suspected that the note was not genuine, then they will be arrested for trying to pass on a fake note to someone else. Evidence is also required to prove that the person is innocent. If the person has passed on fake money more than once or has used a large denomination note to make small purchases instead of using the change that he had previously been given and it is discovered that he has separated his money, in that there are fake notes on one side an genuine ones on the other side, then it can be proven that they knew the money was fake.
  • ...}
Floyd only had 2 questionable $20 and 2 questionable $1 bills.
Which does not indicate he was a forger or deliberately passing bad bills.
So then he should not have been charged.

So you approve of counterfeiter US currency? Like the North Koreans who are the biggest counterfeiters of US $100 dollar bills do?

I see, said the blind man to the deaf man on the telephone.

Forum List

Back