Chauvin Versus Floyd

The Chauvin/Floyd Trial.

• Without any more evidence, Chauvin is innocent.

• Without any more evidence, Chauvin is guilty.

• I'm not on the jury, but will listen to the FACTS presented & Also the SPIN, then Decide w/o Bias.

• Choose ONE of the Above & ONE of the Below.

• Chauvin will be found Guilty, and everyone will accept the FACTS presented and no rioting.

• Chauvin will be found Innocent, & everyone will accept the FACTS presented and no rioting.

• Chauvin will be found Guilty, and the right will riot.

• Chauvin will be found Innocent, and the left will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and everyone will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and no one will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and ONLY the crazy left will riot.

Results are only viewable after voting.
He also had arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease.

So using illegal drugs was a tremendously bad idea.

But, hey, you can't blame Whitey Cop for Floyd using illegal drugs.

No, but I can blame him for choking the guy for 9 minutes until he died.
A person drugged out can be difficult to control. That event was sloppy and it does happen. Smooth transfers are preferable. The cop has an excuse now. At times being a cop can be damned if you do and damned if you don't. If he lets Floyd go and he harms someone, what happens then? There are to many crazy acts and some of them do not end well.

A person drugged out can be difficult to control. That event was sloppy and it does happen. Smooth transfers are preferable. The cop has an excuse now. At times being a cop can be damned if you do and damned if you don't. If he lets Floyd go and he harms someone, what happens then? There are to many crazy acts and some of them do not end well.

Arresting Floyd... I have no problem with.
Kneeling on his neck for NINE MINUTES until he died, that's what we have a problem with.

yes, cops have to make hard decisions, and 99.999% of the time, they get it right.

But when they get it horribly wrong, they need to be held accountable just like the rest of us could be.

The Floyd family owes Chauvin about 69 million dollars and BLM owes 69 cities about 500 million. Had they raised a better person than the bum that Floyd was, Chauvin's life would not now be in shreds.

If Chauven hadn't strangled the man to death, his life wouldn't be in shreds.

Besides, he's not going to need money where he's going, heh, heh, heh.

The Floyd family owes Chauvin about 69 million dollars and BLM owes 69 cities about 500 million. Had they raised a better person than the bum that Floyd was, Chauvin's life would not now be in shreds.

If Chauven hadn't strangled the man to death, his life wouldn't be in shreds.

Besides, he's not going to need money where he's going, heh, heh, heh.
He did not strangle Floyd he responded as he was trained to do with an approved method of controlling someone who was resisting.

That was probably the illegal drugs.

Not what the coroner found...but never mind.

If he had the wind to scream that he couldn’t breathe for nine minutes, he was getting plenty of oxygen to live. The problem wasn’t the knee on the side of his neck, it was the drug in his system.

Mistaken understanding of human anatomy... YOu can still scream while being choked to death.
No you cannot and clearly it is your ignorant as hell about what choking means. IF you are stanfled and or chocked you get no wind and cannot speak much less scream.

1616375553492.png

If it weren't for the fact that the cops had a warrant out for Floyd for passing counterfeit bills. And incidentally arrested and the cops put a knee on his sorry ghetto black ass...his so called friends would have thrown his dying body outside of the nearest Hospital or alley. And Floyd's name would be meaningless and his death just another number to add to drug overdose statistics...

Who else was fooled by the left on this one? Yeah I was, I looked into that cops face and it was cold. He struck me as a person who lost his sanity in a Democrat's world and didn't care he was killing another man. You had me left, that's a good one, normally I know better.

And then I learned the left and their medias sold us, because they wanted a riot due the election. They knew it would happen under COVID too. I learn Floyd was dying anyway, or at best his arrest and containment contributed to the demise of which he put into his body, and of which he was out of control because at the end of his day he was likely just a drugged up thug.

PROGS lie, and more than that they're just plain evil. If you support them you're a foolish person or in the same boat.

Who else was fooled by the left on this one? Yeah I was, I looked into that cops face and it was cold. He struck me as a person who lost his sanity in a Democrat's world and didn't care he was killing another man. You had me left, that's a good one, normally I know better.

And then I learned the left and their medias sold us, because they wanted a riot due the election. They knew it would happen under COVID too. I learn Floyd was dying anyway, or at best his arrest and containment contributed to the demise of which he put into his body, and of which he was out of control because at the end of his day he was likely just a drugged up thug.

PROGS lie, and more than that they're just plain evil. If you support them you're a foolish person or in the same boat.

Thing of it is, while liberal media sold me a cold hearted case, the face of the cop was really that of a guy used to Democrat run chaos, it's another day on the job only this time he has to work with the biggest dumbshit of all, Floyd. Cause of death, overdose, hypertension because he FREAKED OUT, restraint, not just the knee, all leading to lack of blood to what little brains he had left.

Manslaughter at most. IMO Chauvin used bad judgement ONLY because Floyd was on the clock before Chauvin even got there. Chauvin recognized Floyd as an out of control thug and failed to consider Floyd's health, sure I get it. It clearly wasn't what the left made it out to be.

Remember PROGS, the media didn't tell us Floyd was COMPLETELY out of control and complaining he couldn't breathe beforehand. Your left built this in every way, from the cities they run to a fabrication to incite unrest under the disguise of racism that only <1% of the population bought.

Which to leftists <1% of the population is all they need to capitalize on everything.

Last edited:

Thing of it is, while liberal media sold me a cold hearted case, the face of the cop was really that of a guy used to Democrat run chaos, it's just another day on the job and he has to work with the biggest dumbshit of all, Floyd. Cause of death, overdose and lack of blood to the brain due restraint, not just the knee. Manslaughter at most. IMO Chauvin used bad judgement ONLY because Floyd was approaching death before Chauvin even got there. Chauvin recognized Floyd as an out of control thug and failed to consider Floyd's health, sure I get it. It clearly wasn't what the left made it out to be.

Remember PROGS, the media didn't tell us Floyd was COMPLETELY out of control and complaining he couldn't breathe beforehand. Your left built this in every way, from the cities they run to a fabrication to incite unrest under the disguise of racism that only <1% of the population bought.

Which to leftists <1% of the population is all they need to capitalize on everything.

Wait.......there is new news that Floyd couldn’t breathe before Chauvin chocked him out?
You got proof of that gomer?

Forum List

Back