Chauvin Versus Floyd

The Chauvin/Floyd Trial.

• Without any more evidence, Chauvin is innocent.

• Without any more evidence, Chauvin is guilty.

• I'm not on the jury, but will listen to the FACTS presented & Also the SPIN, then Decide w/o Bias.

• Choose ONE of the Above & ONE of the Below.

• Chauvin will be found Guilty, and everyone will accept the FACTS presented and no rioting.

• Chauvin will be found Innocent, & everyone will accept the FACTS presented and no rioting.

• Chauvin will be found Guilty, and the right will riot.

• Chauvin will be found Innocent, and the left will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and everyone will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and no one will riot.

• It will be a mistrial, hung jury, and ONLY the crazy left will riot.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who else was fooled by the left on this one? Yeah I was, I looked into that cops face and it was cold. He struck me as a person who lost his sanity in a Democrat's world and didn't care he was killing another man. You had me left, that's a good one, normally I know better.

And then I learned the left and their medias sold us, because they wanted a riot due the election. They knew it would happen under COVID too. I learn Floyd was dying anyway, or at best his arrest and containment contributed to the demise of which he put into his body, and of which he was out of control because at the end of his day he was likely just a drugged up thug.

PROGS lie, and more than that they're just plain evil. If you support them you're a foolish person or in the same boat.

Thing of it is, while liberal media sold me a cold hearted case, the face of the cop was really that of a guy used to Democrat run chaos, it's just another day on the job and he has to work with the biggest dumbshit of all, Floyd. Cause of death, overdose and lack of blood to the brain due restraint, not just the knee. Manslaughter at most. IMO Chauvin used bad judgement ONLY because Floyd was approaching death before Chauvin even got there. Chauvin recognized Floyd as an out of control thug and failed to consider Floyd's health, sure I get it. It clearly wasn't what the left made it out to be.

Remember PROGS, the media didn't tell us Floyd was COMPLETELY out of control and complaining he couldn't breathe beforehand. Your left built this in every way, from the cities they run to a fabrication to incite unrest under the disguise of racism that only <1% of the population bought.

Which to leftists <1% of the population is all they need to capitalize on everything.

Wait.......there is new news that Floyd couldn’t breathe before Chauvin chocked him out?
You got proof of that gomer?

Yes, and you helped validate the point. Incidentally, PROG news Youtube doesn't restrict the video MSM wants you to see. You should be concerned. They missed the second one below. I'm surprised CNN offered the story at all. It wasn't theirs to begin with, and they were more concerned with selling a racism pitch to incite unrest.

Incidentally, you have to choose the right wording to find these videos, because common sense won't get you there. In today's world common theme trumps common sense.

Last edited:
Autopsy records show he had "X" amount of Fentanyl in his system that was...LETHAL. But, SHHH, no evidence of an asphyxiation by the police officer, which is sort of the point. Happy?

You mean other than that 9 minutes he had his knee on his neck with the guy screaming "I can't breathe"?

A guy can scream when they can't breathe?
Gee, that doesn't seem right?

Court TV is running it all live for those with no lives and nothing productive to do. It's nothing but a show trial, with fake charges meant to appease a mob of total scum.

Who else was fooled by the left on this one? Yeah I was, I looked into that cops face and it was cold. He struck me as a person who lost his sanity in a Democrat's world and didn't care he was killing another man. You had me left, that's a good one, normally I know better.

And then I learned the left and their medias sold us, because they wanted a riot due the election. They knew it would happen under COVID too. I learn Floyd was dying anyway, or at best his arrest and containment contributed to the demise of which he put into his body, and of which he was out of control because at the end of his day he was likely just a drugged up thug.

PROGS lie, and more than that they're just plain evil. If you support them you're a foolish person or in the same boat.

Thing of it is, while liberal media sold me a cold hearted case, the face of the cop was really that of a guy used to Democrat run chaos, it's just another day on the job and he has to work with the biggest dumbshit of all, Floyd. Cause of death, overdose and lack of blood to the brain due restraint, not just the knee. Manslaughter at most. IMO Chauvin used bad judgement ONLY because Floyd was approaching death before Chauvin even got there. Chauvin recognized Floyd as an out of control thug and failed to consider Floyd's health, sure I get it. It clearly wasn't what the left made it out to be.

Remember PROGS, the media didn't tell us Floyd was COMPLETELY out of control and complaining he couldn't breathe beforehand. Your left built this in every way, from the cities they run to a fabrication to incite unrest under the disguise of racism that only <1% of the population bought.

Which to leftists <1% of the population is all they need to capitalize on everything.

Wait.......there is new news that Floyd couldn’t breathe before Chauvin chocked him out?
You got proof of that gomer?.
The video clearly shows Floyd making the same complaint that he could not breathe before he was pinned to the ground. Its not new news

You still refuse to post a link that states he had 2x the lethal amount.
When you drink too much and pass out, you probably had a lethal amount of alcohol in your system too. But it didn’t kill you.
I already said that he had a lethal amount now show me the report that he had 2x the lethal amount.

You still refuse to be honest.

(1) Chauvin Versus Floyd | Page 4 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Such is the way of Nazis...

Find the post where I acknowledged that the autopsy showed that. . Oh you quoted it AND you still claim I’m being dishonest.

If Chauven hadn't strangled the man to death, his life wouldn't be in shreds.
The autopsy showed no bruise on floyds neck

so I dont think he died because of chauven

That’s the problem mr “I’m not a medical examiner” and you continue to state nonsense like “I don’t think”.

of course you don’t think.
that’s what RWI’s do. Spout nonsense.

the problem mr “I’m not a medical examiner” and you continue to state nonsense like “I don’t think”.
You are not a medical examiner either so my opinion is at least as good as yours

You actually had some pretty good options this time. I will listen to the testimony but intently, as I am not on the jury. I will go with what the jury decides, though it would not surprise me to see mistrial or hung jury. If that happens or he is found innocent, you last option will be in effect and the crazies will riot, as that is what crazies do.
So what you're saying is leftists and blacks are crazy. Interesting

You actually had some pretty good options this time. I will listen to the testimony but intently, as I am not on the jury. I will go with what the jury decides, though it would not surprise me to see mistrial or hung jury. If that happens or he is found innocent, you last option will be in effect and the crazies will riot, as that is what crazies do.
I really was not intending to make any racial characterization, as I leave that for you racists. You did do a good job of slipping words into mouth (that I didn't say) to get your racists message out there Gramps. Ha ha ha . :hmpf: So witty, for an old goat. :nono:
Seriously though, I do think there will be riots either way. Maybe a generational thing. I think we have a generation of the easily led and basically stupid, lacking in self discipline, self respect as they were just raised that way or else the parents lost out to the influence of the streets. There is no telling who will start it. Could just as easily be blended in Boog Boys as BLM trouble makers, as we have seen both within the last year. One lawless side because they like chaos as it favors finger pointing and their agenda of anarchy, leading toward violent overthrow of civilized society, the other side just liking limited chaos as if favors getting free sh#t, their idea of fun, and too stupid to know there is no such thing a limited chaos in a herd of cattle, or that it hurts the agenda of those seeking equitable treatment as favored by the peaceful protestors. I shall eat popcorn and watch live on the news from a thousand miles away.

The autopsy showed no bruise on floyds neck

so I dont think he died because of chauven

Bruises only form if you live.

He died because of Chauven.

He's going to prison for the rest of his life, which will be until a brother shanks him in the lunch line.
And in another thread, you're whining about the death penalty.

You're unable to see the dichotomy. Because you're a dumbass.

I really was not intending to make any racial characterization, as I leave that for you racists. You did do a good job of slipping words into mouth (that I didn't say) to get your racists message out there Gramps. Ha ha ha . :hmpf: So witty, for an old goat. :nono:
No, that's exactly what you said. Don't try to weasel out of it.

Exactly lol

And in another thread, you're whining about the death penalty.

You're unable to see the dichotomy. Because you're a dumbass.

Naw, I'd be totally against the government killing him... but if his fellow prisoners do... meh... wouldn't care that much.

To be fair, they'll probably do what they always do with these guys... they'll put them in protective custody the whole time they are there and try to release them as quickly as possible for "Good behavior".

Maybe if that changed, these cops wouldn't be so quick to use lethal force in situations that don't call for it.

I specifically made no characterization like that. For all I know, the Boogaloo boys and what's left of the Proud Boys (both right wing groups) are putting out feelers to see what can be started now, so it will be good for their agenda. I'm just say, either way the jury decides somebody will protest and radical will try to make protests into riots. I will leave it for the racists and those with a political agenda to support your own agendas. The words I typed are right there on the screen. Your not too bright caveman.

Just like when talking about out favorite Sports team, our minds are already make up, or are they?
We have all seen evidence through the media, which everyone calls FAKE.

So, where do you stand?

Actually a small minority call what we've seen in the media fake.

An overwhelming majority of the nation believes what we see in front of our own eyes.

I will not presume to say I know what the outcome of the trial will be.

I can say what I want the outcome to be but what I want doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back