Chavez body to be permanently displayed

I've seen Animatronic models of banjo players at the "Ripley's Believe It or Not" exhibits.
Perhaps the Venezuelans would be interested in developing an Animatronic depiction of Chavez when he sang and simulated playing a guitar or banjo at the United Nations to their planned Chavez memorial? ;-)
[ame=http://youtu.be/MnirfYy18dc]Hugo Chavez Singing in UN - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvx_1dZLTUU]SNL Jokes on Hugo Chavez Death with Elton John Song, Justin Timberlake, Saturday Night Live - 3-9-13 - YouTube[/ame]

Two pages of compassionate conservatism condemning Hugo. Any of you ever flew into Caracas and seen the shantytowns on the hills or seen real poverty anywhere besides t.v. or radio? I think not or you wouldn't post like a bunch of spoiled children. Where does your hatred of Chavez come from? I can understand the big oil companies hating him since he jacked up the royalties they had to pay for the oil they took out of his country to try to make things better for his people (a huge task to do in only a decade), but what has he ever done to arouse the hatred of ordinary right wing know-nothings in this country?

Last edited:
Great, another nice corpse to visit alongside Mao, Kim Il Sung, Lenin and the rest. It costs a lot of money to keep away decomposition. They should bury him and give that money to the poor people of Venezuela.

It's great to see all you right wing American Hilly Billy people so upset with Hugo's success and continued popularity . I guess everybody else in the world appreciates that he had the guts to tell America to shut the fuck up whenever they tried their bullying terrorist activities .
Young American bully boy and girl terrorists don't seem to like people who stand up to them .

Two pages of compassionate conservatism condemning Hugo. Any of you ever flew into Caracas and seen the shantytowns on the hills or seen real poverty anywhere besides t.v. or radio? I think not or you wouldn't post like a bunch of spoiled children. Where does your hatred of Chavez come from? I can understand the big oil companies hating him since he jacked up the royalties they had to pay for the oil they took out of his country to try to make things better for his people (a huge task to do in only a decade), but what has he ever done to arouse the hatred of ordinary right wing know-nothings in this country?

Not a rosy picture you paint for your hero chavez. Why all the shantytowns? Maybe hugo should of assed up some of that 2 billion he scammed off the people......just a thought.

His relationship and support of Iran's missile program is one thing that comes to mind.

"In the face of international sanctions, Iran turned to Venezuela, one of its few allies, to break its diplomatic isolation, find new strategic resources, and undermine U.S. influence.

“In Venezuela, the PDVSA, the national oil company of Venezuela, continues to have relations with Iran in ways that break the embargo, that is the sanctions that the United Nations has imposed because of the Iranian nuclear program,” said Christopher Sabatini, with Americas Society/Council of the Americas."
Venezuela's Chavez Built Ties With Iran

It's great to see all you right wing American Hilly Billy people so upset with Hugo's success and continued popularity . I guess everybody else in the world appreciates that he had the guts to tell America to shut the fuck up whenever they tried their bullying terrorist activities .
Young American bully boy and girl terrorists don't seem to like people who stand up to them .

It's great to see panty waste libs defend a guy who scammed billions while his country suffered.
You sound like one of those euro trash types.

Forum List

Back