CHAZ, Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

It is so weird how the left suddenly loves borders and walls. It shows that the left lies every time they open their mouth. They know borders work and that the U.S. should have borders - but they need as many destitute foreigners as possible to steal elections.
Apparently the walls did not work in Asheville, NC. Just sayin. :auiqs.jpg:
We don't play that stupid shit around here

It is so weird how the left suddenly loves borders and walls. It shows that the left lies every time they open their mouth. They know borders work and that the U.S. should have borders - but they need as many destitute foreigners as possible to steal elections.
Apparently the walls did not work in Asheville, NC. Just sayin. :auiqs.jpg:
We don't play that stupid shit around here
Here either. Bill Lee made a statement to that general effect yesterday, after Asheville, NC goofs made an attempt there. Apparently didn't work in Asheville, either.

The lies on this board about what is happening in Seattle has to stop.

The people on Capitol Hill have a right to live in peace. That's all they're saying.

I used to live on Capitol Hill but in the late 70s. Before our police became what we now have. In that time there were less police and less problems. Everyone lived peacefully. People could walk down the street no matter what color their skin was and they didn't have to worry about a cop on the corner stopping them for no reason.

I've seen the police do that over and over and over in the last few decades. It has to stop. People have a right to be in their own neighborhood, walk down their own streets without worrying about some cop harassing or even killing them.
“The lies on this board about what is happening in Seattle has to stop.”

That’s not going to happen, conservatives will continue to propagate their ridiculous lies.

It’s all they have.

The people on Capitol Hill have a right to live in peace. That's all they're saying.

I used to live on Capitol Hill but in the late 70s. Before our police became what we now have. In that time there were less police and less problems. Everyone lived peacefully. People could walk down the street no matter what color their skin was and they didn't have to worry about a cop on the corner stopping them for no reason.

I've seen the police do that over and over and over in the last few decades. It has to stop. People have a right to be in their own neighborhood, walk down their own streets without worrying about some cop harassing or even killing them.

That’s not going to happen, conservatives will continue to propagate their ridiculous lies.

It’s all they have.

No need to lie...
We can watch it folding out on youtube everyday.

"The people on Capitol Hill have a right to live in peace. That's all they're saying."

Wait, what ?!!!

Holy shit, are you saying these people have a right to take over property that does not belong to them ?

"The people on Capitol Hill have a right to live in peace. That's all they're saying."

Wait, what ?!!!

Holy shit, are you saying these people have a right to take over property that does not belong to them ?

It's unbelivable ....it's the Law of the Jungle!

It's total and absolute madness!

"We're giving this city back to you, the the people."

-- Bane

Screen-Shot-2017-01-20-at-11.02.03-AM-630x305.png

It’s all they have.

As I've said many times before, if a conservative couldn't lie, they wouldn't have anything to say.

They want to be lied to.

It’s all they have.

As I've said many times before, if a conservative couldn't lie, they wouldn't have anything to say.

They want to be lied to.
Oh, really?

They want to be lied to.
Oh, really?

Watching the left spread propaganda and lie about even lies is unbelievable. The left is too stupid to understand that in the era of cell phones and the internet, everything is captured and their propaganda simply doesn’t hold up.

Dana7360 - you’re efforts here to spread propaganda is disgusting.

It’s all they have.
and you are the biggest liar on this board.

It’s all they have.

They want to be lied to.
Ironic bitch is thick on this one

Forum List

Back