Cheatle denies conspiracy to kill President Trump

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
MTG asked her directly and it was the only question that she had the answer to .

Sounds like Bullshit.

The DOJ is going to really looking into charges over the attempted assassination in January.

BTW, I can see why libs were so anxious to put MTG off of any committees. Very effective congressbabe.

This is so bad even entrenched republicans don't want the truth to spill out for fear of what that will cause in our nation... they tried to have Trump killed on stage in front of the cameras and his supporters by using a stupid pawn.....
If that sounds familiar look up the Kennedy assassination's.... both of them....

And I want to know why the first shot was so on target and the next 7 were so off target... it makes no sense... the next 7 shots were way off the mark like they were fired by a stupid armature high school marksman....

And I want to know why the first shot was so on target and the next 7 were so off target... it makes no sense... the next 7 shots were way off the mark like they were fired by a stupid armature high school marksman....
So, are you saying that the first shot was made by the assassin and on the slopped roof was the duped "take the fall" (and 'shut your mouth') Lee Harvey Oswald?

The way this looks is that the Biden Secret Service let Crooks get off his shots, and then made sure they capped Crooks right then, as dead men tell no tales.

Again.....

1721701759049.png

The way this looks is that the Biden Secret Service let Crooks get off his shots, and then made sure they capped Crooks right then, as dead men tell no tales.
Kennedy assassinated. Lee Harvey Oswald murdered. The shooter of Oswald dies shortly thereafter of cancer. The shooter of Kennedy walks free.

Forum List

Back