Check out this gun sign in Indiana

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
gunsplashchicag.jpg

• Banned
And by criminals i hope they include illegals. Biggest criminal problem we have in america.

300,000 dangerous citizens. Good thing there is never a reason to go to Indiana.

And you'd feel safer in Illinois, the only state without a concealed carry law?

Stroll the streets of south Chicago while you're here.

I live in a country where you cannot carry, and I feel very safe. Chicago's problems go beyond gun laws, and it has always been a violent city.

Don't you feel a little bit vulnerable walking around with a TARGET on your back?

So how would you defend yourself if you were attacked by a thug? Talk the thug into submission? Turn on the charm? Drop to your knees and beg for your life?

I live in a country where you cannot carry, and I feel very safe. Chicago's problems go beyond gun laws, and it has always been a violent city.

Don't you feel a little bit vulnerable walking around with a TARGET on your back?

So how would you defend yourself if you were attacked by a thug? Talk the thug into submission? Turn on the charm? Drop to your knees and beg for your life?

I'm thinking most normal people do not feel like a target just because they aren't carrying around a gun. I know I never have.

It must be an awful thing to be so frightened all of the time.

Forum List

Back