Check out this pic. Tamir Rice "toy gun" looks just like a 45 auto!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
2FAA23D800000578-3377431-image-a-4_1451393671403.jpg

Did this picture convince jury not to indict Tamir Rice's killers?

Is this the picture that convinced the grand jury not to charge Tamir Rice's killers? Photo compares 12 year old's toy gun to real weapon as John Legend leads celebrity outrage over decision
  • The Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office released an image comparing the Tamir Rice's toy gun to a real gun on Monday
  • The 12 year old's gun was missing an orange cap that would have identified it as a toy gun, the day he was shot dead by police
  • On Monday, it was announced that a grand jury had decided not to indict Cleveland cops Timothy Loehmann and Frank Garmback in Tamir's death
  • The youngster was gunned down in a park on November 22, 2014
  • He was carrying the pellet gun and drew it when the officers approached
  • McGinty said Tamir's death was a tragedy, but insisted it was not a crime
  • He said recently enhanced video shows Tamir was advancing at the cops

There really is nothing controversial about the shooting. The stupid kid was 100% in the wrong. Shows how desperate blacks are to find something to complain about in the hope of getting more welfare.

Here's a pic of the kid. Hard to say how big he is but his arms look like a man's. Another black kid 12 and going on 19.

2FA8269600000578-3376636-image-m-4_1451335574072.jpg

The fact that he pointed a gun at a police officer and yet these people still bitch makes the extreme left look retarded.

The officer had every right to self defense!

Wow, Republicans blame the victim instead of the criminals.

What if Criminals start camouflaging their guns to look like toy guns?

But did he actually POINT the gun at the cop? From the vid I watched, he was reaching for it maybe to SHOW the office it was a toy gun. Kids have a really bad habit of not LISTENING to what is said to them. When the cop said whatever he said, if anything, first initial response (from a 12 year old mind) is to SHOW what they have. Not LISTEN. So...I think his plan was to show the cop the gun, not thinking it would be perceived as a suspicious movement and a danger to himself. Show the adult the gun, in his mind.
Do I think he deserved to be killed? No. Do I understand WHY he was killed? Yes. But I think it could have been handled better. And the 911 dispatch fucked up BIG TIME not relating ALL that was said to her by the caller.

Wow, Republicans blame the victim instead of the criminals.

What if Criminals start camouflaging their guns to look like toy guns?

WTF are you talking about? The kid pointed a toy gun that appeared just like the real thing at a officer and the officer defended himself.

The criminal was the one that was dumb enough to point a gun at a officer.

be very careful running on this issue as this could send Donald trump into the white house. People don't like idiocy!

He didn't POINT the gun. He was REACHING for it.
Watch the vid.

I cant comment at the washington post because ive been banned for telling the truth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

The fact that he pointed a gun at a police officer and yet these people still bitch makes the extreme left look retarded.
Why do you believe he pointed that gun at the police? My understanding is the gun was tucked in his waistband and that he pulled up his jacket to expose it.

The officer had every right to self defense!
I'm very surprised it has not been mentioned that the standard procedure for police to follow in situations of this nature was completely ignored. I further understand that a judge has openly criticized the prosecutor for bringing this case before a grand jury rather than a trial jury where the factor of the ignored procedure surely would have made a significant difference in the outcome.

If the universal procedure had been followed there would have been no reason to kill the boy. But a grand jury hearing is conducted by the prosecutor, alone. There is no judge and no defense counsel present. No arguments are presented.

The bottom line is the taxpayers will be hit for millions of dollars when this case is heard by a civil jury. My hope and concern is that will be the only consequence and there will be no riots, no looting and no vindictive assassination of cops. Because when these revenge killings occur, as in the example of NYPD Patrolmen Gregory Foster and Rocco Laurie, decent cops usually pay for the misconduct of the goons who commit the provocations.

Last edited:
Watch the vid.
What I saw, what I've heard and what I've read is the boy raised his jacket to expose the gun. I've seen nothing that affirms he was "reaching" for it.

Last edited:
I didn't see him point anything towards the cops but it was grainy and hard to see. You could be right, Mike.

Watch the vid.
What I saw, what I've heard and what I've read is the boy raised his jacket to expose the gun. I've seen nothing that affirms he was "reaching" for it.

Watch the vid.

Which was foolish and ultimately deadly. The lesson is flash what looks like a gun to an officer of the law and you could get shot and killed. The kid was playing a dangerous game. It's sad, but I don't hold the officers accountable for the kid's mistake.

2FAA23D800000578-3377431-image-a-4_1451393671403.jpg

Did this picture convince jury not to indict Tamir Rice's killers?

Is this the picture that convinced the grand jury not to charge Tamir Rice's killers? Photo compares 12 year old's toy gun to real weapon as John Legend leads celebrity outrage over decision
  • The Cuyahoga County Prosecutor's Office released an image comparing the Tamir Rice's toy gun to a real gun on Monday
  • The 12 year old's gun was missing an orange cap that would have identified it as a toy gun, the day he was shot dead by police
  • On Monday, it was announced that a grand jury had decided not to indict Cleveland cops Timothy Loehmann and Frank Garmback in Tamir's death
  • The youngster was gunned down in a park on November 22, 2014
  • He was carrying the pellet gun and drew it when the officers approached
  • McGinty said Tamir's death was a tragedy, but insisted it was not a crime
  • He said recently enhanced video shows Tamir was advancing at the cops
Real shotgun recently confiscated by police.
image.jpeg

Watch the vid.

Watch the vid.

Which was foolish and ultimately deadly. The lesson is flash what looks like a gun to an officer of the law and you could get shot and killed. The kid was playing a dangerous game. It's sad, but I don't hold the officers accountable for the kid's mistake.
Neither do I. I blame the parents.

Ok...go with me for a sec here.

You are black. You have a 8 to 13 year old son. Do you sit his ass down and say it's dangerous out there on the streets due to Ferguson, etc, and NEVER to take toy gun out to a park or the beach or even strolling down the street? Of course you do, if you are a good parent. And that goes for white parents as well. And hispanics.

Forum List

Back