🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chelsea Clinton Accosted as Left Eats Their Own

Well...the Democratic Party has officially went Marxist and completely nuts. Who would vote Democrat but an imbecile. Chelsea Clinton does not meet your standards now? She is pregnant and you idiot snowflakes accost her? Disgraceful.
Don Jr. Defends Chelsea Clinton Against 'Sickening' Islamophobia Accusation | HuffPost
When Sharia Law becomes American law the leftists will be the first to fall under the sword of Islam.
Because nobody likes a traitor to their country.

Never forget

Well...the Democratic Party has officially went Marxist and completely nuts. Who would vote Democrat but an imbecile. Chelsea Clinton does not meet your standards now? She is pregnant and you idiot snowflakes accost her? Disgraceful.
Don Jr. Defends Chelsea Clinton Against 'Sickening' Islamophobia Accusation | HuffPost
When Sharia Law becomes American law the leftists will be the first to fall under the sword of Islam.
Because nobody likes a traitor to their country.
How exactly is that going to happen?

You expect a majority of Muslims to win elections all across the country? They'd have to have a majority in both Houses of Congress...the White House AND the Supreme Court

Pretty unlikely huh?

Are you really that stupid or do you just like to stir up the white nationalists?

Maybe a couple more mosques will get shot up if you scream stupid shit like that loud enough.

And no. Chelsea Clinton did not deserve that verbal harassment...but THIS guy does
Who says that it has be a majority to become law???

Exactly look at biological males competing vs females because they identify as females. No way the majority agrees with that but it still happens.

Where are laws passed? Congress?

And if they are unconstitutional. (as Sharia certainly would be) can't the Supreme Court strike them down?

Please explain how the UK has Sharia Courts

In sharia courts, British women have the fewest rights of all
But wait. Don't Orthodox Jews have similar religious courts?

Both operate within the law determined by the state...and oh yea...no one is forced to adhere to the edicts of either

No. We do not. At least I dont know of any. Very uncommon if anything. Not so with Islam. Safest place for a Muslim woman in the Middle East is Israel.

And if they are unconstitutional. (as Sharia certainly would be) can't the Supreme Court strike them down?

Both operate within the law determined by the state...and oh yea...no one is forced to adhere to the edicts of either

Read the article. Not so easy.

Not a fan of her politics for sure. But THIS is an absolute disgrace. And is an indication of how loony tunes the American Political left has become.
Decent rational people are well aware Clinton has nothing to do with those attacks.
Common decency and empathy toward our fellow human beings suggest we stand up for Ms Clinton.

No. We do not. At least I dont know of any. Very uncommon if anything. Not so with Islam. Safest place for a Muslim woman in the Middle East is Israel.
They're called Beth Din

Applying God’s Law: Religious Courts and Mediation in the U.S.

Across the United States, religious courts operate on a routine, everyday basis. The Roman Catholic Church alone has nearly 200 diocesan tribunals that handle a variety of cases, including an estimated 15,000 to 20,000 marriage annulments each year.1 In addition, many Orthodox Jews use rabbinical courts to obtain religious divorces, resolve business conflicts and settle other disputes with fellow Jews. Similarly, many Muslims appeal to Islamic clerics to resolve marital disputes and other disagreements with fellow Muslims.

And as noted...totally voluntary and operating WITHIN our laws. OUR laws take precedent.

So you don't know your own religion? You sure you're Jewish?

They're called Beth Din

Across the United States, religious courts operate on a routine, everyday basis. The Roman Catholic Church alone has nearly 200 diocesan tribunals that handle a variety of cases, including an estimated 15,000 to 20,000 marriage annulments each year.1 In addition, many Orthodox Jews use rabbinical courts to obtain religious divorces, resolve business conflicts and settle other disputes with fellow Jews. Similarly, many Muslims appeal to Islamic clerics to resolve marital disputes and other disagreements with fellow Muslims.

And as noted...totally voluntary and operating WITHIN our laws. OUR laws take precedent.

It’s a minor radical sect. Only 16 mil Jews in the world and maybe 1% do this so 160k? Come on now. Many radical Christian sects as well but as you can see they are so rare I ve never heard of them. Everyone has heard of Sharia Law. And yes 100% Jewish. Not many of us left but we re still fighting.

For Orthodox Jews in the United States, religious law, or halakhah, is central to everyday life. Jewish law regulates personal and religious conduct, as well as communal conduct, including how to resolve disputes, says Rabbi Yosef Chaim Perlman, administrator of the Badatz Bais Aharon court in Brooklyn, N.Y. Religious law governs most aspects of an Orthodox Jew’s life “from the moment he opens his eyes in the morning … until he closes his eyes to go to sleep, and everything in between,” Perlman says.

14 Instead, rabbinical courts, called battei din (the singular is beit din, also commonly spelled beth din), adjudicate a wide range of conflicts, says Rabbi Shlomo Weissmann, director of the Beth Din of America in New York. These religious tribunals handle not only divorces but also employment and commercial conflicts, disagreements between tenants and landlords, and many other contentious issues. In addition, rabbinical courts oversee conversions to Orthodox Judaism.

The focus of religious courts can vary, as each Orthodox community has its own beit din to serve the needs of its members. For example, Weissmann says divorces make up the majority of cases in his beit din – more than 300 per year. By contrast, Perlman estimates that only a quarter of the cases that come before his beit din involve marital disputes. Perlman says Jews in his community also use the beit din for such purposes as arbitrating commercial agreements. “Their Jewish education” has made them feel more responsibility to take disputes to a beit din, as well as more aware of the wide range of services the religious tribunal offers, he says.

So are you dishonest about being Jewish or about the Jewish version of Sharia Law.

By the way nearly all religions have similar courts

They're called Beth Din

It’s a minor radical sect. Only 16 mil Jews in the world and maybe 1% do this so 160k? Come on now. Many radical Christian sects as well but as you can see they are so rare I ve never heard of them. Everyone has heard of Sharia Law. And yes 100% Jewish. Not many of us left but we re still fighting.
Everyone has heard of sharia law because of our racist GOP propaganda machine and its obsession. Fear-mongering garbage that has a hand in these attacks.

They're called Beth Din

Everyone has heard of sharia law because of our racist GOP propaganda machine and its obsession. Fear-mongering garbage that has a hand in these attacks.

I just Read books. You should do the same. Better than burning them.

Chelsea attacked? So what? She's a clinton, have you forgot? Nit's make lice, and if she isn't complicit in most of what her stooge parents have done, I'll gladly eat my rubber 0vomit mask.

They're called Beth Din

That's a right-wing thing. And yes I read --War and remembrance,
general slims book on the Burma campaign

Chill out, you are sounding dumber and dumber after every post.

You thanked Moron Mudwhistle's idiotic Sharia post and you claim "I" look stupid?

Oh...

More crying I see. You have but hurt really bad. He is correct, you don’t need a majority of Muslims for them to win elections and get into office or to pass a law. What part is so difficult to handle?

you don’t need a majority of Muslims for them to win elections and get into office or to pass a law. What part is so difficult to handle?

You don't? How do you think laws get passed and the Supreme Court can strike DOWN any law that violates the Constitution.

It's a cynical fear mongering trope

They're called Beth Din

That's a right-wing thing. And yes I read --War and remembrance,
general slims book on the Burma campaign

I am a Jew and your party hates me. You can keep preaching the right wing hate but this is not 1960.

Forum List

Back