🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chelsea Clinton Accosted as Left Eats Their Own

you don’t need a majority of Muslims for them to win elections and get into office or to pass a law. What part is so difficult to handle?

You don't? How do you think laws get passed and the Supreme Court can strike DOWN any law that violates the Constitution.

It's a cynical fear mongering trope

Still flies over your head. Thanks for letting me know.

Chelsea attacked? So what? She's a clinton, have you forgot? Nit's make lice, and if she isn't complicit in most of what her stooge parents have done, I'll gladly eat my rubber 0vomit mask.
Of course every thing you know about the clintons is phony garbage propaganda that never makes it to the real world of law enforcement or journalism, dingbat dupe.

They're called Beth Din

Applying God’s Law: Religious Courts and Mediation in the U.S.

Across the United States, religious courts operate on a routine, everyday basis. The Roman Catholic Church alone has nearly 200 diocesan tribunals that handle a variety of cases, including an estimated 15,000 to 20,000 marriage annulments each year.1 In addition, many Orthodox Jews use rabbinical courts to obtain religious divorces, resolve business conflicts and settle other disputes with fellow Jews. Similarly, many Muslims appeal to Islamic clerics to resolve marital disputes and other disagreements with fellow Muslims.

And as noted...totally voluntary and operating WITHIN our laws. OUR laws take precedent.

So you don't know your own religion? You sure you're Jewish?

It’s a minor radical sect. Only 16 mil Jews in the world and maybe 1% do this so 160k? Come on now. Many radical Christian sects as well but as you can see they are so rare I ve never heard of them. Everyone has heard of Sharia Law. And yes 100% Jewish. Not many of us left but we re still fighting.
Everyone has heard of sharia law because of our racist GOP propaganda machine and its obsession. Fear-mongering garbage that has a hand in these attacks.

I just Read books. You should do the same. Better than burning them.
That's a right-wing thing. And yes I read --War and remembrance,
general slims book on the Burma campaign

I am a Jew and your party hates me. You can keep preaching the right wing hate but this is not 1960.
You do realize I am a Democrat right? LOL.

It’s a minor radical sect. Only 16 mil Jews in the world and maybe 1% do this so 160k? Come on now. Many radical Christian sects as well but as you can see they are so rare I ve never heard of them. Everyone has heard of Sharia Law. And yes 100% Jewish. Not many of us left but we re still fighting.
Everyone has heard of sharia law because of our racist GOP propaganda machine and its obsession. Fear-mongering garbage that has a hand in these attacks.

I am a Jew and your party hates me. You can keep preaching the right wing hate but this is not 1960.

Yeah the party of Tlaib and Omar.

Questioning right-wing Israeli fascists about their screwing over the Palestinians for 70 years is not anti-semitism duh super dupe. However it is the reason Muslims around the world hate us, the blind GOP support which they take for American support. Your party is a disgrace and a disaster the last 50 years.

Questioning right-wing Israeli fascists about their screwing over the Palestinians for 70 years is not anti-semitism duh super dupe. However it is the reason Muslims around the world hate us, the blind GOP support which they take for American support. Your party is a disgrace and a disaster the last 50 years.

F*CK YOU its not. Safest place for a Muslim woman anywhere in the Middle East is Israel. I am an Independent. I don't have a party. I am not a sheep like you. But your party can go F*CK ITSELF after electing devout Muslim extremists to Congress.

F*CK YOU its not. Safest place for a Muslim woman anywhere in the Middle East is Israel. I am an Independent. I don't have a party. I am not a sheep like you. But your party can go F*CK ITSELF after electing devout Muslim extremists to Congress.
Yep you're right, Nixon was a great president LOL and cutting taxes on the rich and services on the rest the last 35 years has given us the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world. Great job, super duper. Only their disgusting propaganda machine makes it possible. Yes Israel is like our 51st state and is a modern country and to be highly appreciated. Now can their right-wing assholes stop screwing the Palestinians and allow them to have an actual economy?

Last edited:

Yep you're right, Nixon was a great president LOL and cutting taxes on the rich and services on the rest the last 35 years has given us the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world. Great job, super duper. Only their disgusting propaganda machine makes it possible. Yes Israel is like our 51st state and is a modern country and to be highly appreciated. Now can their right-wing assholes stop screwing the Palestinians and allow them to have an actual economy?

Name one mostly Islamic country that is not a threat to Israel. Why would they allow a formation of another one? I used to vote Democrat. I know but now that you've elected Muslim extremists to Congress, I am all set with your traitorous party.

Name one mostly Islamic country that is not a threat to Israel. Why would they allow a formation of another one? I used to vote Democrat. I know but now that you've elected Muslim extremists to Congress, I am all set with your traitorous party.
No Islamic country is a threat to Israel. They have the best arms and 200 atomic bombs and the best trained military. These two women have no power in the Democratic Party but they have some ideas that no one has heard before, everyone being so afraid of complaining about Israel.

No Islamic country is a threat to Israel. They have the best arms and 200 atomic bombs and the best trained military. These two women have no power in the Democratic Party but they have some ideas that no one has heard before, everyone being so afraid of complaining about Israel.

Iran is not a threat? The reason they have all that weaponry is because of the Islamist code to kill all Jews. It is two now and they are loud voices, soon it will be four, then eight, then 16...PASS! HARD PASS.

Will Turkey Lead An End-of-Days Global Islamic Jihad Against Israel And The US?

That's not exactly true. They are pushing the Agenda of The UN's Climate Nazi, Earth Worship Religion.

These people don't have an original idea in their heads.

Will Turkey Lead An End-of-Days Global Islamic Jihad Against Israel And The US?

Only if Turkey (Togarmah -Gomer), allies with Rosh and Magog (Russia and Moscow) and Iran (Persia)

For those who have understanding, never before has Russia, Turkey and Iran been allies, until now. For those who have understanding, Consider "The Wheel" and The "Threshing Floor" of Israel for Rosh, Togarmah, and Persia as they collide with a 'Rock' that cannot be moved.

If you know of what I speak, truly you are a child of God, and have Wisdom only Yahshua could grant you.

It gives me a brand new reason to hate Pisslam; they're forcing ME to defend a CLINTON, of all people!!! From what I understand, liberal and muslim crybabies think that Hillary's cross-eyed daughter condemning a statement a muslim made = causing murder of muslims. You'd think liberals would get tired of the mental gymnastics defending the most demonstrably violent religion on earth, to the point where it can do no wrong and never be criticized. Nor can liberals give a rational explanation of why we should import more of that religion when we don't need it and it does nothing positive for any society, it only causes a long list of problems.

Well...the Democratic Party has officially went Marxist and completely nuts. Who would vote Democrat but an imbecile. Chelsea Clinton does not meet your standards now? She is pregnant and you idiot snowflakes accost her? Disgraceful.
Don Jr. Defends Chelsea Clinton Against 'Sickening' Islamophobia Accusation | HuffPost
When Sharia Law becomes American law the leftists will be the first to fall under the sword of Islam.
Because nobody likes a traitor to their country.
How exactly is that going to happen?

You expect a majority of Muslims to win elections all across the country? They'd have to have a majority in both Houses of Congress...the White House AND the Supreme Court

Pretty unlikely huh?

Are you really that stupid or do you just like to stir up the white nationalists?

Maybe a couple more mosques will get shot up if you scream stupid shit like that loud enough.

And no. Chelsea Clinton did not deserve that verbal harassment...but THIS guy does
So white people that are patriots are a threat?

Forum List

Back