Chelsea Clinton: "Mom Thinks It's Important To Extend Obamacare To Illegal Aliens

Seeing how illegals should not have jobs here in the US they should not be paying taxes. 'Legal' immigrants should have jobs, but illegals should not be getting jobs, benefits from social programs, etc.

Now - that's not nice. You are being xenophobic. :) They have every right in the world to sneak into our country, break our laws, take our jobs and send their money back to Mexico. Oh, and they should be allowed to murder our citizens, get released and allowed to head back to Mexico - then sneak back in, murder some more and repeat, over and over - because after all, we are "inclusive". ;)

These dumbass liberals piss me off

Judge Lets Drunk Illegal Immigrant Go After Killing Nebraska Woman: Hearing Lasted Just Minutes - Breitbart

Last edited:
Then let Hillary pay for it. Gotta buy those votes, though, with OUR money....
They'd pay for it themselves, dummy.

You mean like they pay taxes from the cash they get "under the table"?? You're dreaming sonny.
Many of them do pay taxes, income tax included.
So since it's a crime to employ illegals, you're claiming that the IRS is complicit in criminal activity by having payroll records on these individuals and failing to forward the information for prosecution...

Right?????

You mean like they pay taxes from the cash they get "under the table"?? You're dreaming sonny.
So since it's a crime to employ illegals, you're claiming that the IRS is complicit in criminal activity by having payroll records on these individuals and failing to forward the information for prosecution...

Right?????

Nope. Not to a liberal. Again - Wetbacks murder our citizens, get picked up by the Police, ICE is called, they refuse to pick up the illegal, some activist Judge sets bail at $5,000, the illegal makes bail and takes off for Mexico. Just happened.

And we're worried about the Wetbacks paying taxes??

Judge Lets Drunk Illegal Immigrant Go After Killing Nebraska Woman: Hearing Lasted Just Minutes - Breitbart

if they are working here illegally, then they do not pay income taxes. You regurgitate talking points that have not only never been proven, but, to the contrary, have absolutely no logic to back them up.

If I were a genuine right winger I would be mad as hell that the best thing that my party is going to be able to muster against this woman is a crass, loud mouthed, controversy courting idiot who lives in an all gold apartment and has taken his plan on how to deal with illegal immigration direct from Game of Thrones. Mad as hell

You have an irrational hatred of Trump and he doesn't even know you are alive. lol

My dislike of the man is entirely rational and it does not run as deep as hatred.

Still at least you were right in that he doesn't know I'm alive, well done on that.

Dude, your post is dripping with hatred and mouth foam.

I called him an idiot. That was the only part that was subjective, everything else was factually accurate. Or maybe you think all presidential candidates should talk about their cock size from behind the podium and that it's by no means crass. I suppose he has to find a way to beat Hillary in some regard.
You say that knowing full well that is all on Rubio. If he never brought up such distasteful insults it would have never entered the public's mind or been addressed by Trump. But because the media jumped on that reference endlessly, yes, Trump thought it necessary to end the matter.

But you have enough other reasons to think trump is an idiot and all the others are the answer to our problems. After all, you think obama is an honorable man and all these democrat policies are wonderful. You must not care much about national debt, national security, abortion and all this secular social engineering. And if not, then focus on getting Trump out of there. Ok.

if they are working here illegally, then they do not pay income taxes. You regurgitate talking points that have not only never been proven, but, to the contrary, have absolutely no logic to back them up.

I've said this once, and I'll say it again - go to ANY grocery store that has Western Union on a Friday night and watch as 10s of thousands of dollars (cash) is sent to Mexico.

Multiply that by 5,000 grocery stores (alone) and there is your answer. Illegals are paid cash, take our jobs, send their money to Mexico and laugh at the people of the United States.

This is a really dumb political position for Hillary to run on. Most logical Americans can understand having government services for Americans but illegals? A serious loser.

If I were a genuine right winger I would be mad as hell that the best thing that my party is going to be able to muster against this woman is a crass, loud mouthed, controversy courting idiot who lives in an all gold apartment and has taken his plan on how to deal with illegal immigration direct from Game of Thrones. Mad as hell

You have an irrational hatred of Trump and he doesn't even know you are alive. lol
Actually, his dislike for Trump is based on some very rational sentiments. Now, don't get me wrong, some support trump for those same reasons....
But you can not deny that Trump can be crass and loud mouthed.....he says and does things that cause controversy (for good or bad)...and Gold is his favorite element, I am sure....

So why do you say his hatred is irrational?

It is simply not why you would hate someone...

But I am curious.....would you be friends with someone who was crass, loudmouthed, and controversy courting?

Right?????
No, it is a civil crime to fail to pay your income tax. Even people that are illegally employed, like drug dealers and prostitutes, are culpable for income tax. The IRS is not allowed to share information without a warrant from a law enforcement agency. Which is why you never see them releasing the tax returns of politicians.

This is a really dumb political position for Hillary to run on. Most logical Americans can understand having government services for Americans but illegals? A serious loser.

One more case of Hillary Clinton doing the "liberal" thing - Lie as much as she has to get elected. Like saying that "there were no lives lost in Libya". Absolutely idiot.

The thing that always cause me to laugh about you liberals - is that you believe that the term "liberal" means "smart"..... :)

Right?????
No, it is a civil crime to fail to pay your income tax. Even people that are illegally employed, like drug dealers and prostitutes, are culpable for income tax. The IRS is not allowed to share information without a warrant from a law enforcement agency. Which is why you never see them releasing the tax returns of politicians.

I suggest you read Federal Law. It is a Federal Felony for failure to pay income taxes. Ask Al Capone. Ask Wesley Snipes. Of course, that means that the 85,000 IRS agents might actually HAVE to do their jobs...

One more case of Hillary Clinton doing the "liberal" thing - Lie as much as she has to get elected. Like saying that "there were no lives lost in Libya". Absolutely idiot.

The thing that always cause me to laugh about you liberals - is that you believe that the term "liberal" means "smart"..... :)

I don't think living the way society did in the 19th century is smart. I honestly thank god for the new deal and reforms during the 20th century as life is simply far less deadly.

I suggest you read Federal Law. It is a Federal Felony for failure to pay income taxes. Ask Al Capone. Ask Wesley Snipes. Of course, that means that they 85,000 IRS agents might actually HAVE to do their jobs...

Yeah, but that only applies to NON-Liberals. Charlie Rangel, Al Sharpton, Timmy Geithner.... 'broke the law? No harm, no foul....just pay up when you get around to it.'

Right?????
Exactly how does one without a tax ID number pay income tax?

Right?????

I suggest you read Federal Law. It is a Federal Felony for failure to pay income taxes. Ask Al Capone. Ask Wesley Snipes. Of course, that means that the 85,000 IRS agents might actually HAVE to do their jobs...
It's a felony to lie on your tax return. I don't know where you are going with this, first you claim the IRS should be going after people that pay taxes and now you are back peddling like a Republican.

I suggest you read Federal Law. It is a Federal Felony for failure to pay income taxes. Ask Al Capone. Ask Wesley Snipes. Of course, that means that they 85,000 IRS agents might actually HAVE to do their jobs...

Yeah, but that only applies to NON-Liberals. Charlie Rangel, Al Sharpton, Timmy Geithner.... 'broke the law? No harm, no foul....just pay up when you get around to it.'

Indeed. If the administration doesn't want you prosecuted, you won't be. I give you Hillary Clinton. That bitch will walk on charges of mishandling Classified Information while General Patreaus was prosecuted for it. That's called being a "nation of laws". Only the "little people" have to pay for their indiscretions.

Sucks, to be sure - but that's the way it is.

Right?????
Exactly how does one without a tax ID number pay income tax?
Either use a fake one or get a TIN.

Right?????
are you at all aware of the term "employer tax matching"?

Are you aware that for every penny you pay in federal income tax, your employer matches that penny and pays that to the IRS as well?

So how does one do that? How does one tax match for an employee who does not have a tax ID number?

Forum List

Back