Chelsea Clinton: "Mom Thinks It's Important To Extend Obamacare To Illegal Aliens

and exactly who would want to pay income tax if the IRS does not know they exist?
People that dream of becoming citizens. It looks much better for them if they comply with as many US laws as they can.

You mean like they pay taxes from the cash they get "under the table"?? You're dreaming sonny.
Many of them do pay taxes, income tax included.
So since it's a crime to employ illegals, you're claiming that the IRS is complicit in criminal activity by having payroll records on these individuals and failing to forward the information for prosecution...

Right?????
No, it is a civil crime to fail to pay your income tax. Even people that are illegally employed, like drug dealers and prostitutes, are culpable for income tax. The IRS is not allowed to share information without a warrant from a law enforcement agency. Which is why you never see them releasing the tax returns of politicians.

I suggest you read Federal Law. It is a Federal Felony for failure to pay income taxes. Ask Al Capone. Ask Wesley Snipes. Of course, that means that the 85,000 IRS agents might actually HAVE to do their jobs...
It's a felony to lie on your tax return. I don't know where you are going with this, first you claim the IRS should be going after people that pay taxes and now you are back peddling like a Republican.

Christ - I am having a hard time to take you seriously. You're saying that it is a civil violation of the law to NOT pay your taxes, but a FEDERAL FELONY to LIE on your return!?!?! Holy shit. Let's try this again, shall we? If you are LYING on your return - you aren't paying your taxes, are you? Maybe you need to take a break, go outside for recess, or something?

You mean like they pay taxes from the cash they get "under the table"?? You're dreaming sonny.
So since it's a crime to employ illegals, you're claiming that the IRS is complicit in criminal activity by having payroll records on these individuals and failing to forward the information for prosecution...

Right?????
No, it is a civil crime to fail to pay your income tax. Even people that are illegally employed, like drug dealers and prostitutes, are culpable for income tax. The IRS is not allowed to share information without a warrant from a law enforcement agency. Which is why you never see them releasing the tax returns of politicians.
Exactly how does one without a tax ID number pay income tax?
Either use a fake one or get a TIN.
you need to demonstrate that you have the LEGAL right to earn an income in the United States to get a tax ID number.

And you are telling me that a person will travel across the desert to come here, to hide in the shadows to make money and then give a fake Tax ID number so they can pay their fair share of income tax?

Do you really believe that?

Hillary has to wrap up the illegal alien vote and get them addicted, more so, to government services.

Blog: Chelsea Clinton reveals her mom thinks it is ‘important’ to extend Obamacare to illegal aliens

Did you read the part where she said immigration reform FIRST. Illegals in this country don't get welfare benefits, they don't get health care--unless they end up in an emergency room , and NO they won't get Obamacare unless they're citizens of the United States.

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

and exactly who would want to pay income tax if the IRS does not know they exist?
People that dream of becoming citizens. It looks much better for them if they comply with as many US laws as they can.

Sonny, there are probably 5% of the illegals in this country that give two shits in the wind about America - OR becoming a "citizen". Most are here to rape the country and move on - like parasites.

Hillary has to wrap up the illegal alien vote and get them addicted, more so, to government services.

Blog: Chelsea Clinton reveals her mom thinks it is ‘important’ to extend Obamacare to illegal aliens

Did you read the part where she said immigration reform FIRST. Illegals in this country don't get welfare benefits, they don't get health care--unless they end up in an emergency room , and NO they won't get Obamacare unless their citizens of the United States.

With all due respect - we have been hearing about "immigration reform" for the last 50 years. listen carefully - WE DO NOT NEED IMMIGRATION REFORM - WE NEED OUR LAWS TO BE ENFORCED!!!!!

No it doesn't. You made that up. If you admit you are working here illegally, you will still have to wait just as long to be considered for citizenship, take the same exam, etc....

You are making this stuff up. You have absolutely no idea how silly it sounds.

based on your logic, immigration gives people an incentive to work here illegally if they wish to become a US citizen.

Do you not see how silly that sounds?

Did you read the part where she said immigration reform FIRST. Illegals in this country don't get welfare benefits, they don't get health care--unless they end up in an emergency room , and NO they won't get Obamacare unless they're citizens of the United States.

Yep, they most definitely get welfare benefits. I bought two packages of cheese for an illegal at the store today because she didn't have enough left on her WIC card to pay for it. Yes, she was illegal...she couldn't speak the language or even understand what the clerk was telling her so I stepped in. Then Texas has "Texas Healthsteps" where you can bring in your child for free vaccinations and healthcare and they will even send money for gas or even come and get you if you don't have a ride....then they refer you to counselor that will tell you what benefits and entitlements you can apply for and the immigration status will never be asked....it's on the form...I have seen it. So you were saying again???

Ravi...if you must make illogical crap up to support your position, I suggest reevaluating your position.

Right?????

I suggest you read Federal Law. It is a Federal Felony for failure to pay income taxes. Ask Al Capone. Ask Wesley Snipes. Of course, that means that the 85,000 IRS agents might actually HAVE to do their jobs...
It's a felony to lie on your tax return. I don't know where you are going with this, first you claim the IRS should be going after people that pay taxes and now you are back peddling like a Republican.
actually, he said nothing of the kind.
Either you have the reading comprehension of a child or you are intentionally misstating what he said as a diversion.
One in a debate who diverts and then insults (as you did) is one who feels very weak in their position

Yep, they most definitely get welfare benefits. I bought two packages of cheese for an illegal at the store today because she didn't have enough left on her WIC card to pay for it. Yes, she was illegal...she couldn't speak the language or even understand what the clerk was telling her so I stepped in. Then Texas has "Texas Healthsteps" where you can bring in your child for free vaccinations and healthcare and they will even send money for gas or even come and get you if you don't have a ride....then they refer you to counselor that will tell you what benefits and entitlements you can apply for and the immigration status will never be asked....it's on the form...I have seen it. So you were saying again???

The thing is is: this has been going on for a couple of generations now. It is taken for granted that illegals come here everyday - 7 days a week- and it's just "accepted" now. After all, our politicians have all but given up with their famous saying "we can't deport 11 million illegals" while, in all honesty, it's probably closer to 20-25 million because no one stops them any longer. Just recently, America was named the "second largest spanish speaking country in the world".

In Southern California - San Diego for example, Whites have been replaced by latinos as the majority. I'm sure that it getting close to that in LA as well.

Make no mistake about it. We have done this to ourselves. Can't find work? We have no one to blame but ourselves. I recently had a roofing contractor come to my ranch to give me an estimate for a new steel roof for one of my barns. He gave me the estimate and my next questions was "do you employ Americans and ONLY Americans?" he said that he had several "mexicans" that worked for him. I went with another company. Screw him.

Right?????
Exactly how does one without a tax ID number pay income tax?
Either use a fake one or get a TIN.
So since these "fake" numbers are stolen from law-abiding citizens (and that fact should be readily apparent to the IRS), the IRS is complicit in identity theft...

Got it....

The thing is is: this has been going on for a couple of generations now. It is taken for granted that illegals come here everyday - 7 days a week- and it's just "accepted" now. After all, our politicians have all but given up with their famous saying "we can't deport 11 million illegals" while, in all honesty, it's probably closer to 20-25 million because no one stops them any longer. Just recently, America was named the "second largest spanish speaking country in the world".

In Southern California - San Diego for example, Whites have been replaced by latinos as the majority. I'm sure that it getting close to that in LA as well.

Make no mistake about it. We have done this to ourselves. Can't find work? We have no one to blame but ourselves. I recently had a roofing contractor come to my ranch to give me an estimate for a new steel roof for one of my barns. He gave me the estimate and my next questions was "do you employ Americans and ONLY Americans?" he said that he had several "mexicans" that worked for him. I went with another company. Screw him.
Yep, back in the early 80's a good brick layer or framing carpenter could easily demand 20 to 25 an hour. With the illegals coming over, they worked for less because it was under the table and it dropped wages for everyone in the industry. Back in the 70's and 80's, kids made spending money mowing lawns. Now they have pit crews of illegals that can knock out a yard in twenty minutes and move onto the next house. We have allowed Mexico to pawn off their poorly skilled and uneducated people while they are practicing jackboot thuggery against anyone from South America that comes over illegally......watering down our nationalism a little at a time and these people have no intention of assimilating into American culture. Let me tell ya somethin', if I legally immigrated to another country, went through the proper channels and made myself part of their culture and a bunch of Americans came over and squatted and demanded citizenship, free benefits and entitlements? I would be mad as hell and tell them to get in line like I did...why don't legal Hispanics speak out about this?

Why not we are rolling in money...oh wait $19 trillion in debt :eusa_think: how about we just extend Obamacare to Americans raped and assaulted by illegal aliens?
We are indeed rolling in money. Let me ask you: What do you think the "national debt" represents?

Well, isn't that sweet....giving "benefits" to people that are here illegally....isn't it wonderful that she is so willing to use the taxpayer's money for people who are here illegally. How - "liberal" of the bitch. Well, what the hell, they can't get Americans to sign up for OBarrycare - might as well get the illegals on it to make it look better.
Please provide evidence that the money from debited accounts of taxpayers shows up somewhere else.

Why not we are rolling in money...oh wait $19 trillion in debt :eusa_think: how about we just extend Obamacare to Americans raped and assaulted by illegal aliens?

Well, now you are posing a question that doesn't "bother" the left. The answer is quite simple - Just print more money, silly!
Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I wouldn't call it "printing" though since that relates to physical currency, which is hardly anything compared to electronic money.

Seeing how illegals should not have jobs here in the US they should not be paying taxes. 'Legal' immigrants should have jobs, but illegals should not be getting jobs, benefits from social programs, etc.
Illegal immigrants aren't able to get federal benefits as people tend to view them.

Yep, back in the early 80's a good brick layer or framing carpenter could easily demand 20 to 25 an hour. With the illegals coming over, they worked for less because it was under the table and it dropped wages for everyone in the industry. Back in the 70's and 80's, kids made spending money mowing lawns. Now they have pit crews of illegals that can knock out a yard in twenty minutes and move onto the next house. We have allowed Mexico to pawn off their poorly skilled and uneducated people while they are practicing jackboot thuggery against anyone from South America that comes over illegally......watering down our nationalism a little at a time and these people have no intention of assimilating into American culture. Let me tell ya somethin', if I legally immigrated to another country, went through the proper channels and made myself part of their culture and a bunch of Americans came over and squatted and demanded citizenship, free benefits and entitlements? I would be mad as hell and tell them to get in line like I did...why don't legal Hispanics speak out about this?

Very well stated. Hell, nearly EVERY industry has been "watered" down by this crap. I haven't seen a "White" carpenter in years. And you are correct. This has been going on - slowly and steadily, for at least two generations. Then, as if it weren't enough, our kids are being taught propaganda about how "wrong" it is to believe that they shouldn't be here, that by doing so, we are "Xenophobic" while they just keep pouring in.

America (I believe) has had just about enough of this crap. It doesn't affect those in Washington DC - hell no. Except for the abundance of "maids" in DC. So do they care? Hell no. But the young man or woman who wants a vocational education in America to become a tradesman - he/she is screwed. Those jobs are taken.

Forum List

Back