Chelsea Clinton Outraged Republicans See ISIS as Greater Threat Than White Terrorists

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Is there one sane person in the left?
upload_2017-2-7_16-49-36.png

What has Isis done to us ? Nothing ! Total JV team.

At most some fucking NERDS read their propaganda on the internet and went on a shooting spree.

Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything .

/--- Hey Chelsea, is your Mommy still stinkin' drunk and throwing lampshades at your Daddy?

At most some fucking NERDS read their propaganda on the internet and went on a shooting spree.

Stick to your kkk...

I thought the DHS did a study that showed White Terror as our biggest threat. So why are we concentrating on Muslims when the problem is in the other direction?

/----
Answer: Chelsea Clinton
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Question: What do you get when you cross a crooked lawyer with a lying politician?

Timmy once again you illustrate the thinking of a 6 year-old boy.

"Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything."

Such incredible ignorance should not be allowed.

How am I ignorant ? Go ahead and tell me what makes Isis so much more important to us than say , al queda ??

You fool. They have you snowed too .

/--- Hey Chelsea, is your Mommy still stinkin' drunk and throwing lampshades at your Daddy?
When Hillary said yesterday in a video that the future is female.......she looked like she had thrown on a housecoat to appear presentable. Her hair and face looked like shit. She was immaculate during the debates but now you can see all of the wrinkles. She looked awful.

How am I ignorant ? Go ahead and tell me what makes Isis so much more important to us than say , al queda ??

Why should anyone explain anything to someone as foolish as you are?

I thought the DHS did a study that showed White Terror as our biggest threat. So why are we concentrating on Muslims when the problem is in the other direction?
Since when is a study by Obama's politicized DHS a valid indication of anything real?

Why should anyone explain anything to someone as foolish as you are?

Oh but it's sooooo obvious ! You should be able to put me in my place in a hot second then. But you cant. Because you don't have the facts on you side .

The real danger to Americans is the proliferation of illegal guns and weak gun laws that allow criminals and crazies to get ahold of guns . That's what's killing Americans every day .

Not stupid Isis .

Forum List

Back