Chelsea Clinton Outraged Republicans See ISIS as Greater Threat Than White Terrorists

I thought the DHS did a study that showed White Terror as our biggest threat. So why are we concentrating on Muslims when the problem is in the other direction?

Hmmm, I don't remember that one. Find a linky please...

Right here: DHS report warns of domestic terror threat - CNNPolitics.com
And here is a link to the closing of the office investigating it due to Republican pressure: Homeland Security Shut Down Branch Investigating Militia Movement After Republican Pressure

Her mom is having her do her dirty work for her. She tried to zing Kellyanne the other day and Kellyanne zinged right back!! It was beautiful.

What has Isis done to us ? Nothing ! Total JV team.

At most some fucking NERDS read their propaganda on the internet and went on a shooting spree.

Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything .

Timmy once again you illustrate the thinking of a 6 year-old boy.

"Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything."

Such incredible ignorance should not be allowed.

How am I ignorant ? Go ahead and tell me what makes Isis so much more important to us than say , al queda ??

You fool. They have you snowed too .
Your kidding me? Your blow job buddy eliminated al-Qaeda. By his own words, remember bengazi? He invented the issis jv team that has become the varsity team. Go back to jerking off to your Obama poster.

At most some fucking NERDS read their propaganda on the internet and went on a shooting spree.

How am I ignorant ? Go ahead and tell me what makes Isis so much more important to us than say , al queda ??

Your kidding me? Your blow job buddy eliminated al-Qaeda. By his own words, remember bengazi? He invented the issis jv team that has become the varsity team. Go back to jerking off to your Obama poster.

Well feel free to educate me on this varsity team?

Y'all talk shit . But can't back it up .

Why should anyone explain anything to someone as foolish as you are?

Oh but it's sooooo obvious ! You should be able to put me in my place in a hot second then. But you cant. Because you don't have the facts on you side .

The real danger to Americans is the proliferation of illegal guns and weak gun laws that allow criminals and crazies to get ahold of guns . That's what's killing Americans every day .

Not stupid Isis .
You're a complete dumbass, Chicago has the strictest gun laws, but have the most gun murders. You have to be the biggest dumbass on this forum. That's saying a lot since we have guno.

So issis is still a jv team?

Oh but it's sooooo obvious ! You should be able to put me in my place in a hot second then. But you cant. Because you don't have the facts on you side .

The real danger to Americans is the proliferation of illegal guns and weak gun laws that allow criminals and crazies to get ahold of guns . That's what's killing Americans every day .

Not stupid Isis .

No Timmy I choose not to waste my time on the intellectually challenged, which your latest comments further illustrates that you are.

Not stupid Isis .
You're a complete dumbass, Chicago has the strictest gun laws, but have the most gun murders. You have to be the biggest dumbass on this forum. That's saying a lot since we have guno.

Because those guns come in from gun nut states wh little gun control.

Not stupid Isis .

No Timmy I choose not to waste my time on the intellectually challenged.

Cause you got nothing !!! Go get your shinebox!

As far as the USA goes . Yep!

How many buildings has Isis blown up ?? How many planes have they highjacked ??

Not stupid Isis .

Because those guns come in from gun nut states wh little gun control.
Is that why the British just collected over 800 illegal guns? You know they have a gun free country. Educate yourself before you spout bullshit.

I thought the DHS did a study that showed White Terror as our biggest threat. So why are we concentrating on Muslims when the problem is in the other direction?

And here is a link to the closing of the office investigating it due to Republican pressure: Homeland Security Shut Down Branch Investigating Militia Movement After Republican Pressure

Ohhhh, you mean that eric holder bullshit! While he was arming the mexican drug gangs he decided to make up shit about the militias so that the media wouldn't have to talk about his fuckups. So, no, they are not a threat. Never have been.

Not stupid Isis .

No Timmy I choose not to waste my time on the intellectually challenged.

Cause you got nothing !!! Go get your shinebox!
Lol, so so watched good fellas tonight. Lol, you need to return the CD to your parents before they spank your ass. Lol!

Ohhhh, you mean that eric holder bullshit! While he was arming the mexican drug gangs he decided to make up shit about the militias so that the media wouldn't have to talk about his fuckups. So, no, they are not a threat. Never have been.

Call it whatever you like, it doesn't mean squat when measured to the report.

As far as the USA goes . Yep!

How many buildings has Isis blown up ?? How many planes have they highjacked ??
They have tortured and killed thousands, you applaud that?

Call it whatever you like, it doesn't mean squat when measured to the report.

The "report" was sheer, unadulterated, horse shit designed to cover up the mess that holder had made with his "operations". In other words, it wasn't real.

Forum List

Back