Chelsea Clinton Outraged Republicans See ISIS as Greater Threat Than White Terrorists

What has Isis done to us ? Nothing ! Total JV team.

At most some fucking NERDS read their propaganda on the internet and went on a shooting spree.

Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything .

Timmy once again you illustrate the thinking of a 6 year-old boy.

"Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything."

Such incredible ignorance should not be allowed.

How am I ignorant ? Go ahead and tell me what makes Isis so much more important to us than say , al queda ??

You fool. They have you snowed too .

Why should anyone explain anything to someone as foolish as you are?

Oh but it's sooooo obvious ! You should be able to put me in my place in a hot second then. But you cant. Because you don't have the facts on you side .

The real danger to Americans is the proliferation of illegal guns and weak gun laws that allow criminals and crazies to get ahold of guns . That's what's killing Americans every day .

Not stupid Isis .
Stronger gun laws would save nobody, in fact it would increase violence. Fact

Fiction . States wh tougher gun laws have less gun crime .

How am I ignorant ? Go ahead and tell me what makes Isis so much more important to us than say , al queda ??

Oh but it's sooooo obvious ! You should be able to put me in my place in a hot second then. But you cant. Because you don't have the facts on you side .

The real danger to Americans is the proliferation of illegal guns and weak gun laws that allow criminals and crazies to get ahold of guns . That's what's killing Americans every day .

Not stupid Isis .

Chicago? You're an idiot.

View attachment 111300 View attachment 111300
As far as the USA goes . Yep!

How many buildings has Isis blown up ?? How many planes have they highjacked ??
They have tortured and killed thousands, you applaud that?

Ummm no. I'm all for helping defeat Isis . So long as the Muslim countries take the lead in the fight .

But ISIS is really THEIR problem. Isis ain't torturing and killing thousands in the US.
We said that before 911. Was you alive then? I remember exactly what I was doing and where I was at. Never again, no more illegals in the country.

Who said anything about illegals ?

I'm cool wh extra vetting and shit like that . But random bans are overkill. .
You talking about the same bans Obama did?

Ohhh memes! Proof of nothing!

Not stupid Isis .

Rural areas have more firearms than people, many times over. Thus less violent crime.

Not stupid Isis .

Boston, New York . You are the idiot !

What would you lefties do without Chicago to blame everything on ? Lib states wh tough gun laws have less gun crime .

Crime rate by county... red lowest

election-600.jpg

View attachment 111300 View attachment 111300

Ummm no. I'm all for helping defeat Isis . So long as the Muslim countries take the lead in the fight .

But ISIS is really THEIR problem. Isis ain't torturing and killing thousands in the US.
We said that before 911. Was you alive then? I remember exactly what I was doing and where I was at. Never again, no more illegals in the country.

Who said anything about illegals ?

I'm cool wh extra vetting and shit like that . But random bans are overkill. .
You talking about the same bans Obama did?

Ohhh memes! Proof of nothing!
Proof that your a liberal lap dog. Now go read some more talking points. So I can spank your ass again tomorrow.

Not stupid Isis .

Rural areas have more firearms than people, many times over. Thus less violent crime.

Rural . Because nobody is there ! !

Compare red state cities wh blue state cities of the same size and see the difference.

Go ahead . Try gun nut Phoenix Az wh gun control Boston Ma.

So issis is still a jv team?

As far as the USA goes . Yep!

How many buildings has Isis blown up ?? How many planes have they highjacked ??

Tell that to the victims of the Pulse nightclub shooting, dipshit.

Tell the victims how we don't need stronger gun laws .

The pulse guy was a self hating gay who was never in Isis .

upload_2017-2-7_19-54-23.png

I'd like to see Chelsea get more involved in politics. She should run in 2020 or 2024. The DNC needs to give her an elected office ASAP and run her for POTUS.

Not stupid Isis .

Boston, New York . You are the idiot !

What would you lefties do without Chicago to blame everything on ? Lib states wh tough gun laws have less gun crime .
Lol, you believe that, but figures aren't on your side.

Rural counties have far less crime then urban counties… Fact

What has Isis done to us ? Nothing ! Total JV team.

At most some fucking NERDS read their propaganda on the internet and went on a shooting spree.

Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything .
When they blow up a city...what then?

Forum List

Back