Chelsea Clinton Outraged Republicans See ISIS as Greater Threat Than White Terrorists

I thought the DHS did a study that showed White Terror as our biggest threat. So why are we concentrating on Muslims when the problem is in the other direction?

Show us how Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, and Orlando were White Terror?
Educated people usually read the report before they try and refute it.

Who's report? Yours?
I thought the DHS did a study that showed White Terror as our biggest threat. So why are we concentrating on Muslims when the problem is in the other direction?

Show us how Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, and Orlando were White Terror?

Your education failed you. You can't even name The Report as part of your refute.

Who's report? Yours?

Your education failed you. You can't even name The Report as part of your refute.

When everyone else drank from the fountain of knowledge you stepped up and gargled. I referenced the report in an earlier thread you'll have to do your own research to find it.

What has Isis done to us ? Nothing ! Total JV team.

At most some fucking NERDS read their propaganda on the internet and went on a shooting spree.

Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything .

Timmy once again you illustrate the thinking of a 6 year-old boy.

"Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything."

Such incredible ignorance should not be allowed.

How am I ignorant ? Go ahead and tell me what makes Isis so much more important to us than say , al queda ??

You fool. They have you snowed too .

Why should anyone explain anything to someone as foolish as you are?

Oh but it's sooooo obvious ! You should be able to put me in my place in a hot second then. But you cant. Because you don't have the facts on you side .

The real danger to Americans is the proliferation of illegal guns and weak gun laws that allow criminals and crazies to get ahold of guns . That's what's killing Americans every day .

Not stupid Isis .
You're a complete dumbass, Chicago has the strictest gun laws, but have the most gun murders. You have to be the biggest dumbass on this forum. That's saying a lot since we have guno.
Timmy is the inspiration for the South Park character with the same name, his level of dumbass is beyond legendary.

Last edited:
And I can tell you those blue are Dem strongholds for decades in Tx and Fl
Crime rate by county... red lowest

election-600.jpg

You mean the areas wh population?

What has Isis done to us ? Nothing ! Total JV team.

At most some fucking NERDS read their propaganda on the internet and went on a shooting spree.

Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything .
When they blow up a city...what then?

When space aliens attack , what then!?

You meatheads are such tools . Ohhhhh Isis is under your bed!!!!

Timmy once again you illustrate the thinking of a 6 year-old boy.

"Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything."

Such incredible ignorance should not be allowed.

How am I ignorant ? Go ahead and tell me what makes Isis so much more important to us than say , al queda ??

You fool. They have you snowed too .

Why should anyone explain anything to someone as foolish as you are?

Oh but it's sooooo obvious ! You should be able to put me in my place in a hot second then. But you cant. Because you don't have the facts on you side .

The real danger to Americans is the proliferation of illegal guns and weak gun laws that allow criminals and crazies to get ahold of guns . That's what's killing Americans every day .

Not stupid Isis .

No Timmy I choose not to waste my time on the intellectually challenged.

Cause you got nothing !!! Go get your shinebox!

Timmy it's past your bedtime, 6 year-old boy's should be in bed already.

They have blown up a lot of cities already dumb tim. Just haven't had the chance here until your dimshit scum started letting them all in the door this week. I hope they get you when they detonate, because if any of my family die because of some person your stupid shit let in everyone of the liberal shit I can get to will wish they had died in the bomb attack. I am part Indian, I believe in slow excruciating pain for those who kill my people. I like to peel back some skin with a sharp knife and burn the place, punch a hole in the abdomen cut the ligaments and tendons in the arms and legs. Tie the victim to a good sized ant hill with a tube leading into the abdomen hole, and laugh

They have blown up a lot of cities already dumb tim. Just haven't had the chance here until your dimshit scum started letting them all in the door this week. I hope they get you when they detonate, because if any of my family die because of some person your stupid shit let in everyone of the liberal shit I can get to will wish they had died in the bomb attack. I am part Indian, I believe in slow excruciating pain for those who kill my people. I like to peel back some skin with a sharp knife and burn the place, punch a hole in the abdomen cut the ligaments and tendons in the arms and legs. Tie the victim to a good sized ant hill with a tube leading into the abdomen hole, and laugh

What cities . Name 2!!!

How many people have been killed by the militia movement again?

Quite a few, mostly cops.

Sovereign citizen fears realized in Baton Rouge shooting

Sovereign Citizen Fatally Shot in Encounter with Michigan Police

2010 West Memphis police shootings - Wikipedia

'Sovereign citizens' leave a trail of anti-government violence across the South

Sovereigns Arrested for Plot to Kidnap, Kill Officers

Is that why you Trump-thugs don't care, because it's "just" police getting killed?

Maybe you should tell that to the families of the dead cops.

Oh, that's right. Westwall says this all never happened, and that Obama just faked it all. Never mind.

How many people have been killed by the militia movement again?

Quite a few, mostly cops.

Sovereign citizen fears realized in Baton Rouge shooting

Sovereign Citizen Fatally Shot in Encounter with Michigan Police

2010 West Memphis police shootings - Wikipedia

'Sovereign citizens' leave a trail of anti-government violence across the South

Sovereigns Arrested for Plot to Kidnap, Kill Officers

Is that why you Trump-thugs don't care, because it's "just" police getting killed?

Maybe you should tell that to the families of the dead cops.

Oh, that's right. Westwall says this all never happened, and that Obama just faked it all. Never mind.
Dufus and his crazy moonbat websites. :itsok:

Who's report? Yours?

When everyone else drank from the fountain of knowledge you stepped up and gargled. I referenced the report in an earlier thread you'll have to do your own research to find it.

Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, and Orlando run counter to the report you are referencing. Again, where is the White Terror in these events?

Who's report? Yours?

Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, and Orlando run counter to the report you are referencing. Again, where is the White Terror in these events?

Except for Boston , weren't they all Americans?

The press doesn't report "terrorism" unless a Muslim is involved .

Who's report? Yours?

Except for Boston , weren't they all Americans?

The press doesn't report "terrorism" unless a Muslim is involved .

Oh please.

upload_2017-2-8_12-1-15.png

Forum List

Back