Chelsea Clinton Outraged Republicans See ISIS as Greater Threat Than White Terrorists

Educated people usually read the report before they try and refute it.

Who's report? Yours?
Show us how Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, and Orlando were White Terror?

Your education failed you. You can't even name The Report as part of your refute.

When everyone else drank from the fountain of knowledge you stepped up and gargled. I referenced the report in an earlier thread you'll have to do your own research to find it.

Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, and Orlando run counter to the report you are referencing. Again, where is the White Terror in these events?

Except for Boston , weren't they all Americans?

The press doesn't report "terrorism" unless a Muslim is involved .

They were Muslims.

upload_2017-2-8_12-1-40.png

Who's report? Yours?
Show us how Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, and Orlando were White Terror?

Your education failed you. You can't even name The Report as part of your refute.

When everyone else drank from the fountain of knowledge you stepped up and gargled. I referenced the report in an earlier thread you'll have to do your own research to find it.

Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, and Orlando run counter to the report you are referencing. Again, where is the White Terror in these events?

It wasn't White Terror.

What has Isis done to us ? Nothing ! Total JV team.

At most some fucking NERDS read their propaganda on the internet and went on a shooting spree.

Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything .

This is why Obama didn't classify Muslim terror attacks as Muslim. So Republican moonbats like you could chant this stupid crap

Cool! She's as out of touch with reality as her moonbat mother.

Last edited:
What has Isis done to us ? Nothing ! Total JV team.

At most some fucking NERDS read their propaganda on the internet and went on a shooting spree.

Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything .

Timmy once again you illustrate the thinking of a 6 year-old boy.

"Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything."

Such incredible ignorance should not be allowed.

How am I ignorant ? Go ahead and tell me what makes Isis so much more important to us than say , al queda ??

You fool. They have you snowed too .

ISIS is a lot more involved in exporting terror these days. But the answer is Trump shouldn't focus on one and fortunately he isn't. Don't Republicans read the news? You need to pay more attention

Who's report? Yours?

Quite the contrary..... When a terrorist event occurs, the event is reported and the press goes to great lengths to hide that Muslims were involved.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Who's report? Yours?

Quite the contrary..... When a terrorist event occurs, the event is reported and the press goes to great lengths to hide that Muslims were involved.

Exactly

Who's report? Yours?

It wasn't White Terror.

Chechnya is caucasian even if it's Muslim.

It wasn't White Terror.

I prefer the term European American if you don't mind

It wasn't White Terror.

I prefer the term European American if you don't mind
That would be incorrect since they are from the Caucasus region of Russia.

It wasn't White Terror.

Did you get that from the DHS Report? The DHS report did indeed produce a report about White Terrorists. However, it does not refer to whites originating out of the US. Try again. Your attempts at moving the goal posts to avoid the obvious is quite entertaining.

How come the Carolina church shooter isn't considered terrorism. ?

How come the Carolina church shooter isn't considered terrorism. ?

It absolutely is considered terrorism. It was terrorism by a radical "crusader" who hijacked Christianity and killed in the name of it. Last I heard, that evil is going to be put to death.

[Q

It's been 22 years. Why would i shoot a dumb messenger? You're the best ammunition the trumpster can get. The stupider your comments get, the more reasonable people see you being unreasonable and stop listening to you and your crap.

Trump is the best thing his enemies have. He is such tosser and universally hated. Just like his Deplorable supporters.

Forum List

Back