Chelsea Clinton Outraged Republicans See ISIS as Greater Threat Than White Terrorists

Crime rate by county... red lowest

election-600.jpg

you mean like losing the popular vote? Or seats in the house and senate? Oh, that's right, that's the righties..
Oh lookie. A pretty picture with a lot of red where nobody lives. How quaint...

There's a hundred million "nobodies" living in that red area. Your attitude is why the Democrat Party is losing. And losing big.

Oh lookie, red areas were guns outnumber people many, many times over… Less violent crime.
People kill people, not firearms. shit for brains

Why are you even bringing up guns? NZ and Australia are countries without guns and there is nowhere near the numbers of violent crime. Talk about shit for brains.

Oh lookie, red areas were guns outnumber people many, many times over… Less violent crime.

Why are you even bringing up guns? NZ and Australia are countries without guns and there is nowhere near the numbers of violent crime. Talk about shit for brains.

No, the criminals have lots of guns there. They just tend to not use them because the people aren't from the third world (for the most part, but those that are are driving up the violent crime rate in Oz) so value life. The US, on the other hand, has almost as many people living in the San Fernando Valley as live in all of New Zealand, and there are a huge number of illegal mexican gang members there. Surprise, surprise, they are violent. Transplant them to Kiwi land and your violence rate would soar. That's a simple fact.

No, the criminals have lots of guns there. They just tend to not use them because the people aren't from the third world (for the most part, but those that are are driving up the violent crime rate in Oz) so value life. The US, on the other hand, has almost as many people living in the San Fernando Valley as live in all of New Zealand, and there are a huge number of illegal mexican gang members there. Surprise, surprise, they are violent. Transplant them to Kiwi land and your violence rate would soar. That's a simple fact.

Some have guns not many. You forget I used to be an LEO in NZ. I know the lay of the land MUCH better than you. I'm talking per head of population.

Ah fuck off. Stop making excuses. Tim Mcveigh, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahlmer, Pretty Boy floyd, Machine Gun Kelly, Dillinger, Starkwhether, Klebold and his loser mate and Columbine. I could go on. Every year your history is littered with these people....

The First Filly, who was cantering around the Towers when the planes hit, is no better than her dam and sire. Horseface is just as corrupt.

Some have guns not many. You forget I used to be an LEO in NZ. I know the lay of the land MUCH better than you. I'm talking per head of population.

Ah fuck off. Stop making excuses. Tim Mcveigh, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahlmer, Pretty Boy floyd, Machine Gun Kelly, Dillinger, Starkwhether, Klebold and his loser mate and Columbine. I could go on. Every year your history is littered with these people....

Yes. Surprise surprise there are evil people here. Guess what, the EXACT same percentage of evil people in your country do the same degree of violence as the caucasians do in this country. The overwhelming majority of violence in black on black, black on brown, brown on brown, and brown on black. Are the whites who commit violent crimes? Of course. But they are the overwhelming MINORITY.

New Zealand has the Black Power gang who's members still get up and give a seat to an elderly person when they are riding the bus, and of course the Mongrel Mob, who are basically the kiwi version of white trash. And no, I don't forget your claim, but one of my best friends was the Chief of Police for Ashburton so I too have far more than a passing knowledge of life there.

What Foreign countries do don't apply to America, rural areas were firearms outnumber people many, many times over, equals less crime

[
Yes. Surprise surprise there are evil people here. Guess what, the EXACT same percentage of evil people in your country do the same degree of violence as the caucasians do in this country. The overwhelming majority of violence in black on black, black on brown, brown on brown, and brown on black. Are the whites who commit violent crimes? Of course. But they are the overwhelming MINORITY.

New Zealand has the Black Power gang who's members still get up and give a seat to an elderly person when they are riding the bus, and of course the Mongrel Mob, who are basically the kiwi version of white trash. And no, I don't forget your claim, but one of my best friends was the Chief of Police for Ashburton so I too have far more than a passing knowledge of life there.

No, you are far from evil. However, don't make out the reasons are colour. It is mainly socio-economic. And I could name white scum suckers who've killed people until the cows come home.

The Black Power and Mongrel Mob are Maori gangs. Both scum. As are Hells Angels and Headhunters - both primarily, but not exclusively, European gangs.

What Foreign countries do don't apply to America, rural areas were firearms outnumber people many, many times over, equals less crime

Or maybe it's just that fuck-all people live there.

Y
What has Isis done to us ? Nothing ! Total JV team.

At most some fucking NERDS read their propaganda on the internet and went on a shooting spree.

Isis is a distraction for the cowardly rubes who fear everything .
You are a left wing extremist weirdo. Literally no one cares what you think and your post demonstrates exactly why that is.

Y

At most some fucking NERDS read their propaganda on the internet and went on a shooting spree.

You are a left wing extremist weirdo. Literally no one cares what you think and your post demonstrates exactly why that is.

Guess I got to close to home did I?

[

No, you are far from evil. However, don't make out the reasons are colour. It is mainly socio-economic. And I could name white scum suckers who've killed people until the cows come home.

The Black Power and Mongrel Mob are Maori gangs. Both scum. As are Hells Angels and Headhunters - both primarily, but not exclusively, European gangs.

Take a look at the most violent countries on this planet. They are all third world. Who commits the most violent crimes in the USA? Violent third world aliens. That is a simple fact. Black, brown, yellow, green. Color is immaterial, what matters is that they hail from a violent country and they bring their violence here.

Y

No, you are repeating a well known lie, thus you can't "get" to anybody but yourself. We pretty much discount everything you say as you are a well known idiot.

Y

How on earth could your moronic ramblings hit close to anyones home? You are delusional. Get help.

Take a look at the most violent countries on this planet. They are all third world. Who commits the most violent crimes in the USA? Violent third world aliens. That is a simple fact. Black, brown, yellow, green. Color is immaterial, what matters is that they hail from a violent country and they bring their violence here.

Totally agree. McVeigh. Born in Guatemala. Klebold. Born in Brazil. Dahmer. Born in Belize. Ted Bundy. Born in Chile. John Wayne Gacy. Born in El Salvador. Ed Kemper born in Nicaragua. And let's not forget the Green River murderer Gary Ridgeway who killed at least 70 people. With a name like that he must be Mexican!

Totally agree. McVeigh. Born in Guatemala. Klebold. Born in Brazil. Dahmer. Born in Belize. Ted Bundy. Born in Chile. John Wayne Gacy. Born in El Salvador. Ed Kemper born in Nicaragua. And let's not forget the Green River murderer Gary Ridgeway who killed at least 70 people. With a name like that he must be Mexican!

Wow. You can find seven white assholes out of a total population of 250 million. Here's JUST the city of Chicago. The overwhelming majority (90%+) of these murders are black on black, and gang related. 762 over a period of one year. How many of these assholes (who are nameless as there are SO FUCKING MANY OF THEM) have surpassed Ridgeways total? In other words, silly boy, there are so few white assholes that we can name them individually, but in Chicago there are so many blacks committing murders that we can't keep track of them.

Congrats, you made my point better than I ever could.

762 murders. 12 months. 1 American city.

762 murders in 12 months: Chicago's deadly 2016 - CNN.com

[
Wow. You can find seven white assholes out of a total population of 250 million. Here's JUST the city of Chicago. The overwhelming majority (90%+) of these murders are black on black, and gang related. 762 over a period of one year. How many of these assholes (who are nameless as there are SO FUCKING MANY OF THEM) have surpassed Ridgeways total? In other words, silly boy, there are so few white assholes that we can name them individually, but in Chicago there are so many blacks committing murders that we can't keep track of them.

Only seven? Mate, I could literally be here all week naming whiteys who have murdered people. I ain't doing that...I got much better things to do.

And how many of those 'assholes' come from low socio-economic groups? I'm saying the vast majority....

[

Only seven? Mate, I could literally be here all week naming whiteys who have murdered people. I ain't doing that...I got much better things to do.

And how many of those 'assholes' come from low socio-economic groups? I'm saying the vast majority....

Yeah? Name a bunch of black ones then afterwards. The fact remains that a single city has a carnage rate far greater than ALL of the white guys you have posted TIMES 5! And that is DECADES of white guys you named. Chicago's death toll is ONE year. Yet again, you make my point for me far better than I ever could have.

Forum List

Back