Chelsea Clinton takes on gun control, Wall Street in Davenport. a wopping 100+ show up! LOLOLOL!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Hell, Trumps HAIR would draw over 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier ^ | January 16, 2016 | DEIRDRE COX BAKER
More than 100 supporters of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton turned out in Davenport on Saturday for a conversation with her daughter. Chelsea Clinton, 35, the former "first daughter," answered questions from a supportive audience at Modern Woodmen Park. Clinton, in turn, said she was charmed by the local residents and "grateful" to be back in Iowa. She also took note of two children who asked the expectant mother weighty questions on gun control and the impact of Wall Street on the economy. Xion Owens-Holst, 9, of Davenport, started the gun control discussion. When Clinton gets a question on that...

images

Lindsey Graham would have killed for that turnout. lol

Doesn't anyone remember the thread about how beautiful Chelsea Clinton was. You know the airbrushed glamour shots. All the libs said they would do her in a heartbeat. This woman is the most unaccomplished, pampered, dog in politics. Calling her a bimbo is giving her too much credit.

More than 100 supporters of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton turned out in Davenport on Saturday for a conversation with her daughter. Chelsea Clinton, 35, the former "first daughter," answered questions from a supportive audience at Modern Woodmen Park. Clinton, in turn, said she was charmed by the local residents and "grateful" to be back in Iowa. She also took note of two children who asked the expectant mother weighty questions on gun control and the impact of Wall Street on the economy. Xion Owens-Holst, 9, of Davenport, started the gun control discussion. When Clinton gets a question on that...

images

Chelsea Clinton is not running for President, and I know I am stating the obvious but comparing her crowd to a Trump rally is kind of stupid.

Now if you can find a event where Ivanka Trump hosted talking to guests at her event and want to compare it to Chelsea Clinton event then I am all eyes, but I am betting there is none, but if there is please correct me then...

I would love to see what some of you people look like in real life. Ya'll must be supermodels.

images
XXXXXX -Mod Edit..
Lol

Don't be too hard on the girl, she had a really fucked up childhood, just look who her parents are.

Last edited by a moderator:
she should go home and be a mother. Isn't that what they said about Mrs. Palin.
these damn Clintons and Kennedys. you would think they have done us enough damage. but noooooooooooooooo

Forum List

Back