Chelsea Clinton takes on gun control, Wall Street in Davenport. a wopping 100+ show up! LOLOLOL!

m3klptk3eadmeknjql4y.png

The fact is - Chelsea is an idiot. She is a nothing on her own. She has no grasp on the issues and is such a fucking disaster that but for her family's fame she would be giving $5 hand jobs at bus stations in order to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my Mommy and you should too.
Don't vote for Bernie....
My Mom's will get you more free stuff...

Chelsea.jpg

Hell, Trumps HAIR would draw over 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier ^ | January 16, 2016 | DEIRDRE COX BAKER
More than 100 supporters of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton turned out in Davenport on Saturday for a conversation with her daughter. Chelsea Clinton, 35, the former "first daughter," answered questions from a supportive audience at Modern Woodmen Park. Clinton, in turn, said she was charmed by the local residents and "grateful" to be back in Iowa. She also took note of two children who asked the expectant mother weighty questions on gun control and the impact of Wall Street on the economy. Xion Owens-Holst, 9, of Davenport, started the gun control discussion. When Clinton gets a question on that...

images

Good lord guy......that picture just about scared this old man into a casket.....please don't do that again....geezzzzz....that is one ugly broad.

Forum List

Back