Chelsea Handler loses hearing after Vax Shot.

Anti-Trumper and overall unfunny moron, Chelsea Handler feels sick and goes deaf in one ear after getting her second Moderna shot.

Of course some of us have been warning people about various long term side effects, only to be labeled “conspiracy theorist” or “anti-vaxxer”.

But the typical response from the left is, “these cases are rare”, “it’s still safe”, “the vaccine still works”.

View attachment 490072
View attachment 490302
What’s your point? I also linked an article that showed a study about hearing loss with the vaccines. It has happened.

Anti-Trumper and overall unfunny moron, Chelsea Handler feels sick and goes deaf in one ear after getting her second Moderna shot.

Of course some of us have been warning people about various long term side effects, only to be labeled “conspiracy theorist” or “anti-vaxxer”.

But the typical response from the left is, “these cases are rare”, “it’s still safe”, “the vaccine still works”.

View attachment 490072
You just love posting fake news don’t you. Here is the video your “articles” are based on. Stop spreading fake shit.

Hey moron, she clearly says she is deaf in one ear. So thanks for validating my point.

And what did she say seconds after that?! Idiot

She said she thought she would get sick the next day.:dunno:

And then...

View attachment 490072
You just love posting fake news don’t you. Here is the video your “articles” are based on. Stop spreading fake shit.

Hey moron, she clearly says she is deaf in one ear. So thanks for validating my point.

And then...

And then nothing.

View attachment 490072

And then...

And then nothing.

Nothing? No there’s plenty more to the video. Like the cut to the next day where she is bouncing around saying she’s fine but just wanted an excuse to lay in bed all day... and then I think she posts a video of her skiing topless but I gotta double check the timeline for that one

View attachment 490072

And then...

And then nothing.

Nothing? No there’s plenty more to the video. Like the cut to the next day where she is bouncing around saying she’s fine but just wanted an excuse to lay in bed all day... and then I think she posts a video of her skiing topless but I gotta double check the timeline for that one

She doesn’t walk back her statement about going deaf in one ear. So once again you haven’t proven shit.

Now fuck off.

To

View attachment 490072
View attachment 490302
What’s your point? I also linked an article that showed a study about hearing loss with the vaccines. It has happened.
To a real news site? Or a gateway pundit lookalike?

View attachment 490072

And then...

And then nothing.

She doesn’t walk back her statement about going deaf in one ear. So once again you haven’t proven shit.

Now fuck off.

Haha, the fact that your telling me to fuck off is all I needed to hear. You’re a fool. Next time dig a little deeper before you make yourself look foolish by parroting right wing fake news

I'm just going to sit back and watch the birth defect rates in the next 9 to 12 months. If they go up significantly, I am going to wonder how the left is going to spin that.
It seems like there is already a miscarriage effect, but of course they are not publicly linking that yet. There doesn't seem to be anybody worrying about side effects. Used to be big media stories, back when big pharma was a reliable evil target, Ralph Naders everywhere you look, but now everyone is in line - they don't get reported or are minimized by the good little propagandists.
Where did you learn about the miscarriage effect?

I get my 2nd shot Thursday. If I disappear, you'll know why
6 hours of achy fever flu type feeling within 49 hours will be the worst case. Drink a ton of water before and during. You’ll be fine after that. Thanks for doing your part.
Also, my cousin caught COVID a week after taking the shot. He was in bad shape for about a week. Be sure to stay safe until the recommended time for whichever vaccine you’re taking

View attachment 490072

And then...

And then nothing.

Now fuck off.

Haha, the fact that your telling me to fuck off is all I needed to hear. You’re a fool. Next time dig a little deeper before you make yourself look foolish by parroting right wing fake news

The thread is about hearing loss associated with the vaccine. It’s been documented in the U.K. and the US. Chelsea Handler said she experienced hearing loss. Your video of her does not refute that in any way whatsoever. She plainly says she went deaf in one ear. I understand you look completely stupid and are trying to save face, but the more you try the more you fail.

6 hours of achy fever flu type feeling within 49 hours will be the worst case. Drink a ton of water before and during. You’ll be fine after that. Thanks for doing your part.
Also, my cousin caught COVID a week after taking the shot. He was in bad shape for about a week. Be sure to stay safe until the recommended time for whichever vaccine you’re taking
I just heard Bill Maher came down with covid even though he was vaccinated. Did that happen during that 2 week period?

View attachment 490072

And then...

And then nothing.

Now fuck off.

The thread is about hearing loss associated with the vaccine. It’s been documented in the U.K. and the US. Chelsea Handler said she experienced hearing loss. Your video of her does not refute that in any way whatsoever. She plainly says she went deaf in one ear. I understand you look completely stupid and are trying to save face, but the more you try the more you fail.

It was her video not mine and it was of her saying she was fine the next day. You conveniently skipped that part and tried to push a distorted incomplete message. Busted. Loser

I just heard Bill Maher came down with covid even though he was vaccinated. Did that happen during that 2 week period?
Not sure. I should clarify, My cuz got it a week after the first shot which makes sense as it is supposed to take about a month to build up the antibodies

And Eric Clapton says:

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: 'I should never have gone near the needle'​

And Eric Clapton says:

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: 'I should never have gone near the needle'​

The vast majority experience no symptoms. A coworker said he felt body aches for a day. All vaccines have minor side effects. It means it's working.

View attachment 490072

And then...

And then nothing.

Now fuck off.

It was her video not mine and it was of her saying she was fine the next day. You conveniently skipped that part and tried to push a distorted incomplete message. Busted. Loser

Her being fine the next day doesn’t refute the fact that the shot caused her to have hearing loss, even if it was temporary.

Further testing needs to be done to see if there is a link with the vaccine and having tinnitus flare up. I have tinnitus and yes it’s affects are usually temporary when it flares up, it does not mean it’s okay or should be dismissed. There is no way I would risk aggravating tinnitus, because it sucks having it even mildly.

But little Bolsheviks like you don’t care about people having a choice, you want it forced and will spread the lie that these vaccines are “safe” for everyone. That’s why you have to attack anyone who dares inform others about scientific findings that show adverse effects from the vaccines.

The facts are Pfizer has stated the vaccine does not prevent infection from COVID. It only reduces the effects of mild symptoms, THATS ALL. But morons like you just parrot what CNN tells you.

Forum List

Back