Chemtrails real or not?

laughinReaper

Dec 5, 2011
I noticed that there are alot of chemtrails in the sky over CT this morning. So should I be worried or are they just BS?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdtLTyNOB0A]Danger In The Sky - The Chemtrail Phenomenon - YouTube[/ame]

All engine exhaust contains water vapor.

On a cold day, my car creates a vapor cloud. I must be driving a ground-level chemtrail-making machine.

I noticed that there are alot of chemtrails in the sky over CT this morning. So should I be worried or are they just BS?

Be worried - that there are nutjobs around who think a secret group are planting chemicals in plane fuel to poison the world, when they could quite simply open a container of invisible gas at ground level and let the wind do the rest.

Chemtrails:cuckoo:

The chemtrail conspiracy theory posits that some trails left by aircraft are chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for purposes undisclosed to the general public and directed by various government officials.[1] This theory is not accepted by the scientific community, which states that they are just normal contrails, as there is no scientific evidence supporting the chemtrail theory.
Because of the popularity of the conspiracy theory, official agencies have received thousands of complaints from people who have demanded an explanation.[1][2] The existence of chemtrails has been repeatedly denied by scientists and government officials around the world, who say the trails are normal contrails.[3]
The term chemtrail is a combination of the words "chemical" and "trail," just as contrail is a contraction of "condensation trail." The term does not refer to other forms of aerial spraying such as agricultural spraying ('crop dusting'), cloud seeding, skywriting, or aerial firefighting.[4] The term specifically refers to aerial trails allegedly caused by the systematic high-altitude release of chemical substances not found in ordinary contrails, resulting in the appearance of characteristic sky tracks. Supporters of this conspiracy theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be for solar radiation management, psychological manipulation, human population control,[1] weather modification,[2] or biological or chemical warfare, and that these trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.[5][6]

Be worried - that there are nutjobs around who think a secret group are planting chemicals in plane fuel to poison the world, when they could quite simply open a container of invisible gas at ground level and let the wind do the rest.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciR6BWXjmrA"]U.S Army Tests Bio-Weapons on U.S. Citizens[/ame]

depends on what you want to test

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciR6BWXjmrA"]U.S Army Tests Bio-Weapons on U.S. Citizens[/ame]

another non example...

chemtrailscopyph5.jpg

another non example...

another fail

you are running 3 for 3 keep up the good work!

Chem trails or other, it just seems odd to me that they don't dissipate very quickly. I've seen them hang around for hours.

Chem trails or other, it just seems odd to me that they don't dissipate very quickly. I've seen them hang around for hours.
at those heights it's extremely cold...and the ice crystals take a while to melt..

For a while in my county of California we were getting a constant array of "trails" during the summer at all different heights and lasting hours. It was going on for about 3 weeks, the local government complained and they suddenly disappeared. I just find it odd.

at those heights it's extremely cold...and the ice crystals take a while to melt..

For a while in my county of California we were getting a constant array of "trails" during the summer at all different heights and lasting hours. It was going on for about 3 weeks, the local government complained and they suddenly disappeared. I just find it odd.
I live within a few miles of ontario airport, on any given day there are lots of vapor trails.
the only time they don't form is when the santa ana's are blowing .

I live within a few miles of ontario airport, on any given day there are lots of vapor trails.

How can you tell with all that smog funneling through?

the smog comes in waves..dude!

the smog comes in waves..dude!

Lived there, been there.. even if these trails had nuclear waste it wouldn't be much worse on you than the smog.

Forum List

Back