🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cheney: Obama Wrong About So Much for So Long=CLUELESS!!! JUST CLUELESS!!

LIBERAL DEMS CHOSE TO CUT AND RUN AND WASTED EVERYTHING OUR BRAVE TROOPS WON FOR 30 MILLION IRAQ PEOPLE=ELECTIONS AND THE CHANCE TO LIVE FREE!!! Great!!!huh?

Bush was the President who signed the agreement to pull out by the end of 2011.

He screwed the pooch all the way around. And you chumps blame President Obama.

Biden said iraq is one of Obama's great achievements. Obama's achievement and Obama's watch. Time to man up.

"I am very optimistic about -- about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government," said Biden.

That was 2010. Since then the Maliki government did not move toward a representative government but one that excluded the Sunnis. So as predicted they are revolting.

To the victor goes the spoils, but if it turns out badly, just blame the ni:eek::eek:er, right?

So iraq is one of Obama's great achievements in 2011and now it's Bush and Cheney's fault iraq is falling. Then you leftist trash wonder why we call you liars.

Biden said iraq is one of Obama's great achievements. Obama's achievement and Obama's watch. Time to man up.

"I am very optimistic about -- about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government," said Biden.

That was 2010. Since then the Maliki government did not move toward a representative government but one that excluded the Sunnis. So as predicted they are revolting.

To the victor goes the spoils, but if it turns out badly, just blame the ni:eek::eek:er, right?

Wow. You're a racist. Shameful.

Cheney was a disgrace and catastrophe and should stfu. Only in the new total bs GOP...

LIBERAL DEMS CHOSE TO CUT AND RUN AND WASTED EVERYTHING OUR BRAVE TROOPS WON FOR 30 MILLION IRAQ PEOPLE=ELECTIONS AND THE CHANCE TO LIVE FREE!!! Great!!!huh?

This from an Obama supporter.

If the Bush administration deserves a fair share of blame for “losing Iraq,” what about the Obama administration and its decision to withdraw American forces from the country by the end of 2011? I would have preferred to see a small American force in Iraq to try to prevent the country’s collapse. But let’s remember why this force is not there. Maliki refused to provide the guarantees that every other country in the world that hosts U.S. forces offers. Some commentators have blamed the Obama administration for negotiating badly or halfheartedly and perhaps this is true.

Fareed Zakaria: Who lost Iraq? The Iraqis did, with an assist from George W. Bush - The Washington Post

Last edited:

Why, because I know who you're blaming?

This from an Obama supporter.

If the Bush administration deserves a fair share of blame for “losing Iraq,” what about the Obama administration and its decision to withdraw American forces from the country by the end of 2011? I would have preferred to see a small American force in Iraq to try to prevent the country’s collapse. But let’s remember why this force is not there. Maliki refused to provide the guarantees that every other country in the world that hosts U.S. forces offers. Some commentators have blamed the Obama administration for negotiating badly or halfheartedly and perhaps this is true.

Fareed Zakaria: Who lost Iraq? The Iraqis did, with an assist from George W. Bush - The Washington Post

But here’s what a senior Iraqi politician told me in the days when the U.S. withdrawal was being discussed: “It will not happen.Maliki cannot allow American troops to stay on. Iran has made very clear to Maliki that its No. 1 demand is that there be no American troops remaining in Iraq.

There you go. Fixed the part you left out.

Bushes blunder may well turn the ME into a war zone. How will that effect oil prices?

Why, because I know who you're blaming?

Those are your words. Racist hateful thing.

Last edited:
So iraq is one of Obama's great achievements in 2011and now it's Bush and Cheney's fault iraq is falling. Then you leftist trash wonder why we call you liars.

Yes it is...because he pulled our troops out of a place we never should have been in the first place.

Then why was the administration saying in 2011 that Iraq is one of Obama's great achievements?

Forum List

Back